Oh brother where art thou?

DeletedUser

How it started:

Apoc-D - Zain-BA-I today at 09:27 Quote Edit Delete

Do not forget our humble past. We mass recruited over 700 players in the early game to get where we are.

How it continues:

Andrew Done today at 12:16
To all members of |TF|p1,

I have long been an advocate of TWA-S/Apoc-W/TF within the Apoc family, often acting as mediator on the (alarmingly) frequent occasions on which Rattlesnake8 and Cal- have acted irrationally & irratically.

As many of you will be aware within the last 24 hours TF's "leadership" has initiated an unprovoked attack upon Apoc.

Normally I would attempt to try to find a diplomatic solution to such an action but the fact that this attack appears to have been planned and has been coordinated with a number of the membership of =V= changes the game somewhat.

Rattlesnake8 and Cal- are now officially enemies of Apoc. |TF|p1 has been set to enemy.

I know many of you will not support this war. It is ultimately self-distructive. Any short term gains from Apoc will be quickly clawed back. After that the fates of Rattlesnake8, Cal- and any who side with them is inevitable.

So... What can you do?

Simple. If you do not want to attack your brothers in arms, or you simply wish to protect the time and effort you have invested in your account, please let me know.

I am confident that I can find homes for any that wish to move to Apoc. Of course such a transfer comes with but a single stipulation: Your ties to those members of TF that wish to pursue the war are severed and your loyalty is transferred to your new tribe.

Some of you, either through being misguided or simply through force of habit, will want to tie your fates to that of Cal- and Snake. That is your decision to make but... if you do want to transfer please contact me sooner rather than later. The longer you wait, the more difficult it will be to manage such a move.

I await your response.

Your Apoc brother, Andy.

P.S. I am willing to try to negotiate an amnesty for those of you that have participated in the initial offensive against Apoc. This is a one time offer.

<<<<<<

Unfortunately I don't have the one sent to =V= members. I am sure it would be almost as precious as the one sent to TF members, lol. (Concrete, please feel free to share )

My fav was the part where they would be granted amnesty if they would betray and leave their leaders and friends. 30 pieces of silver anyone?

The brother part was hilarious too, hahaha. You really are taking the incestual family a little too far don't you think? I guess you need to resort to desperate measures whenever that Blue Dream of yours fades a little :p

PS Yeah, yeah Angry Bokk, I know you are going to run on here and say you don't recruit, but you are Apoc aren't you? Or is that only convenient for when you want to hide behind Mummy Apoc's skirts?

kimiisarian

I was somehow under the impression that the TF players all came from Apoc originally, but they split off under rattlesnake/cal and right now we are simply giving a chance for our former brother/sister in arms to rejoin the fold.

This offer of recruitment was probably sent to the entire tf tribe b/c all of them fought with us as APOC. I would hazard that such an offer was not sent to the entire =V= tribe (you never fought under the APOC banner)...which would explain why you don't have a circular to produce for =V= ;)

Recruiting from an enemy is very different from recruiting from a former ally.

DeletedUser

Actually we were |TF| to begin with and foolishly fell for the lies fed to us by TWA (now Apoc).. all the lies, deceit and backstabbing has brought us to where we are.. the reason why we broke off from Apoc to begin with was because we were sticking up for a friend who was wrongly and unjustly booted from Apoc-D and a mass mail sent out to noble her up.. and all she did was follow her Dukes (Zains) orders.. lovely to know that you can rely on your own leaders, and figure head of the entire Apoc family to back you up when your only doing as he asks. so we all left in protest at the unfair treatment that goes on inside Apoc.

Several agreements have been broken by Apoc, there have been several behind the scenes plots and backstabbing that has gone on from Apoc leaders to other Apoc leaders and im sick of it. Truth of it is, you will ALL be nobled out by Apoc if you dont take a stand now.

If they beat =V=, then obviously |TF| would be next on their list.. in the past the UA has booted entire tribes and nobled them out, and they will do it again in the future. Once |TF| would be gone, they would quickly make RKN or BA red on their maps.. dont be fooled, they want to WIN the world. They want the world to end.. to be the first world ever to "finish".. and how does that happen? When there is only one tribe left that is so large it cannot be beaten. Apoc-D wants to be that final tribe.. and if they do beat =V= and |TF| then you really will see it come true. They will turn on their "allies" without hesitation. If your not in the "circle of friends" then your on the "to be nobled out" list. Everyone inside Apoc will be used until their turn comes to be booted and nobled out.. their plan is to do it one at a time, merging their friends in other Apoc tribes into them and nobling out the "unwanted", or as Zain himself puts it the "dead weight".

Open your eyes and see the truth before its too late. If Apoc beat =V= and |TF| then they will hold more ground and there will be even less people to stand up and fight, so when YOUR turn comes.. you'll be slaughtered.

Of course you can choose to remain ignorant to what is so obviously going to happen.. but hey, dont say you weren't warned.

I laughed so hard when i saw that mail Andrew Done* sent out.. but wait, everyone screams how Apoc doesn't recruit.. and yet once again, here they are trying to do it. lol is that the only way Apoc can win a war?

I should also mention that since i was a Duke of Apoc-W, i was in the Apoc Duke chat for quite some time.. i know for a fact thats what the long term plans are.. We got to see the stuff that goes on behind the scenes that no one else in regular membership gets to see. Constant bickering, lying, backstabbing.. i actually find it very sad that people can play a game and talk daily for two years and yet be so two faced to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you were so sick of the lies and such why did you agree to an NAP* once TF came back into existence?

Why not just war us straight out once that massive injustice against Tango happened?

Because you were waiting for your time to strike, and look, the V war just started and you decided this was your best shot.

Go ahead and give it your best shot.
You are good rattle, thousands of fakes to multiple players.

But I'll still take our best over you any day.

edited:
Corrected NAP instead of alliance.
Point still stands, if you thought there was such a big injustice why did you wait - because you wanted more favorable odds, not because of any other reason you say.

DeletedUser

If you were so sick of the lies and such why did you agree to an alliance once TF came back into existence?

Why not just war us straight out once that massive injustice against Tango happened?

Because you were waiting for your time to strike, and look, the V war just started and you decided this was your best shot.

Go ahead and give it your best shot.
You are good rattle, thousands of fakes to multiple players.

But I'll still take our best over you any day.

We only left Apoc at that time in protest of a friend who was booted from Apoc-D for following orders by Zain and nobling villages she was told too.. however some other apoc player wanted those villages and threw a tantrum..

This was a mail that was sent out regarding it to Apoc at that time:

Cal- on 29.01. at 03:36
So this little episode is worth losing several large ACTIVE players. Players who are ACTUALLY doing something in the wars, on several fronts, over one 2 Million point player who is not doing anything but toying around and causing problems and NOT spending much time nobling the enemy. Go Apoc.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: chronosirrus

Side 2:
Tribes: -PX- =PX= ~S~ VST -MM- ~*FC*~
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 2
Difference: 26

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: TangoTemptress Rattlesnake8 Cal- rtrhead willmn5095

Side 2:
Tribes: -PX- =PX= ~S~ VST -MM- ~*FC*~
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 503
Side 2: 58
Difference: 445

and we weren't allies when we left..

Zain-BA-I on 29.01. at 06:25
[ally]|TF|p1[/ally] is set to NAP

This means NO attacking.

I expect all -D members to respect this NAP while we work out the situation.

Zain

DeletedUser

Socolofi on 27.09. at 08:26
masterfool101;zurtle;andrew Done;wolfhunt1;zain-ba-i;MIMIR21;Rattlesnake8;Cal-;MrJinx;Mechicks;Socolofi;rtrhead;thedreamertx

I'm still sitting (apparently, account not coming back). no incoming, no mention since a week ago, so bringing in.

Wolfhunt1 on 28.09. at 06:49
masterfool101;zurtle;andrew Done;wolfhunt1;zain-ba-i;MIMIR21;Rattlesnake8;Cal-;MrJinx;Mechicks;Socolofi;rtrhead;thedreamertx

With all due respect why are we bringing in dead accounts? Don't we have enough already? Hell, I am looking right now at just how many inactives we have in Apoc and it is very bad.

This entire situation in the south just stinks to high hell with everyone getting ****** at everyone. This is a war game and we need to get to fighting instead of recruiting...yes I said it and some of you will not be happy I said it. At this point it has to be said.

Instead of bringing him in why don't we just make him a priority and rim him quickly and be done with it.

I am watching a few members in the south noble nothign but barbs and getting away with it. I have seen a player make legit claims on the forum just to have them removed by someone.

I am getting a little ****** off with all the recruitment and disrespect going on.

It needs to end now on all fronts.

I have a player who I brought into Apoc-D who is watching barbs dissapear close to him by a player who was told to stop taking barbs.

I have someone else who is making claims in the damn forum only to have them dissapear and someone else claim them.

It is time we realize that the enemy is RED dots and not blue dots.

We need to make sure all of us understand this and move from there.

I need Apoc-W, Apoc-N, Apoc-F, and Apoc-C to all understand where the real enemy is.

This message has been forwarded by Wolfhunt1.

Wolfhunt, you were so cranky about recruiting then, so why is your tribe still doing it now? Despite Apoc-D denying recruiting anyone..

Player Action Date/Time Points
concrete Joined 29th April 2010 - 01:59 9,588,504
rmeints Joined 18th April 2010 - 01:22 7,571,640
maca285 Joined 11th April 2010 - 22:29 1,199,369
Dr.Drew Joined 05th April 2010 - 04:00 5,917,245
gjkevin Joined 31st March 2010 - 01:00 8,355,127
Nekem8 Joined 23rd March 2010 - 16:00 2,107,090
MEChicks Joined 15th March 2010 - 10:00 4,323,563

And then there is the mail to our trbe trying to recruit them.. Or is it just another case of no one being allowed to recruit anyone except for your tribe?

DeletedUser53573

I was somehow under the impression that the TF players all came from Apoc originally, but they split off under rattlesnake/cal and right now we are simply giving a chance for our former brother/sister in arms to rejoin the fold.

This offer of recruitment was probably sent to the entire tf tribe b/c all of them fought with us as APOC. I would hazard that such an offer was not sent to the entire =V= tribe (you never fought under the APOC banner)...which would explain why you don't have a circular to produce for =V= ;)

Recruiting from an enemy is very different from recruiting from a former ally.

What ally tribe was inkei, marks ect in?

DeletedUser

Wolfhunt, you were so cranky about recruiting then, so why is your tribe still doing it now? Despite Apoc-D denying recruiting anyone..

Player Action Date/Time Points
concrete Joined 29th April 2010 - 01:59 9,588,504
rmeints Joined 18th April 2010 - 01:22 7,571,640
maca285 Joined 11th April 2010 - 22:29 1,199,369
gjkevin Joined 31st March 2010 - 01:00 8,355,127
Nekem8 Joined 23rd March 2010 - 16:00 2,107,090
MEChicks Joined 15th March 2010 - 10:00 4,323,563

And then there is the mail to our trbe trying to recruit them.. Or is it just another case of no one being allowed to recruit anyone except for your tribe?

gjkevin Was in Apoc immediately previous to 'recruitment'
Nekem8 Was in Apoc immediately prev.
MEChicks Was in Apoc immediately prev.
Dr. Drew has been in Apoc-W, RKN and Apoc-D previously.
maca285 was in Apoc immedately prev.

rmeints was an actual recruitment of an old friend. (TWA at start of world.)
concrete - was an actual recruitment.

Do i really want to go into the refugees TF recruited?
I dont have to, go into the Apoc shared forum (dont pretend you arent there already) to the thread 'TF recruitment of refugees'.

You'll see a list there of people you recruited who RKN or Apoc were going after for months before you recruited them.

DeletedUser

Do your reasearch Rattle

concrete Joined 29th April 2010 - 01:59 9,588,504 - joined from V as he wanted a change of pace... just like Zurtle leaving APOC

rmeints Joined 18th April 2010 - 01:22 7,571,640 - was an APOC Duke in the start of the game, spent 18 months waiting for the world to change colour enough to come back. He saw the time and came back. He is a personal long time friend of mine that predates both our play in this game.

maca285 Joined 11th April 2010 - 22:29 1,199,369 - moved from APOC-H to -D not recruiting
gjkevin Joined 31st March 2010 - 01:00 8,355,127 - rejoined APOC-D after going solo. Has neveer been in any tribe apart from -D
Nekem8 Joined 23rd March 2010 - 16:00 2,107,090 - moved from APOC-H to -D not recruiting
MEChicks Joined 15th March 2010 - 10:00 4,323,563 - moved from APOC-C to -D not recruiting

So where is our recruiting?

Want me to post the TFP1 roster for the same period?

What this all comes down to is Cal launched nukes and nobles against 5 APOC players unprovoked while we have been ALLY. Took the villages, then started launching on even more. You also did the same.

You launch attacks on an ally, you become an enemy.

Zain

DeletedUser

Zain-BA-I on 29.07. at 10:13
Hello ENTIRE APOC-D tribe (no need to reply)

(CC sent to other APOC leaders can distribute to their tribes if they like)

It seems MM has set us to ENEMY. We have confirmed this with a few players. This does not come as a great surprise given the increasing tensions over the last few weeks. We had been trying to work things out... it seems MM has made it VERY clear they do not want to try anymore.

So APOC tribes will be setting MM to ENEMY as of today in return for their actions.

NOTE the following

1. MM will probably write ingame mails to to ALL of your saying the following things
* You can join MM and any attacks on you will stop
* You can stay in APOC and spy FOR MM and attacks will stop
* APOC wont defend you, MM will... you should join MM
* We will attack you until you die unless you leave APOC.

This type of mail is something TO BE EXPECTED. If you fall for this kind of simple trick... I am sorry and we have failed you. There will be some regions where players are near MM players and go under heavy attacks... talk to your local tribe leaders, organise support, organise counter attacks etc.

2. If you leave APOC, you will leave as an enemy. 99.9% of people will not leave APOC. WE are in a great position, have the most villages, most active players... and play very well (and always have). Some will decide to leave though. Do that... and realise it is a hostile move.

If anyone has any questions... talk to your tribe leaders. But in short... the end game has started.

Zain (And other APOC-D admin)

I guess Apoc-D have taken a page out of MMs book.. funny cause they didn't like it when it was done to them, and not only do they recruit from their enemies but they recruit from their allies. Not exactly how allies should behave.. but then when Apoc-D believes they can dictate to every other tribe in w18 i guess its to be expected.

DeletedUser

Want me to post the TFP1 roster for the same period?

What this all comes down to is Cal launched nukes and nobles against 5 APOC players unprovoked while we have been ALLY. Took the villages, then started launching on even more. You also did the same.

You launch attacks on an ally, you become an enemy.

Zain

Go for it, were not denying it, because we really dont care. We have made many many MANY good friends out of refugees recruited from enemy tribes. But unlike you, we are not denying recruiting them. Apoc-D, Apoc-N, Apoc have all ALL recruited from the enemy, and ALLIES. So quit lying to yourselves.

Zain...Yea I did. Unprovoked? Not quite. I was FULLY provoked.

You launch attacks on an ally, you become an enemy. A+ for you for the day. You finally got it right!
But were not backing down. We know that upsets you, and hell maybe it even scares you because were not going to just roll over like a lot of other tribes did. And being we WERE Part of Apoc at one point, you know we are good. Now we just have to show you how good, and how much better we are then Apoc. :axemen: Enjoy

DeletedUser53573

Nuh uh tf was just the bad apoc players. <3

btw wasn't Zain just quoted to be saying tf was a nap not ally? Quit lyin bro.

DeletedUser

How it started:

To be honest, who cares??? You are possibly one of the most dis-liked people I have ever come across and yet you still act as if you are whiter than white.

In summary, you screwed up MM who before APOC where the major force in W18, and now you run some piss pot tribe which really shouldn't even exist. how you have even got this far bemuses me so do us all a favour and just do one!!!!!

DeletedUser

Zain...Yea I did. Unprovoked? Not quite. I was FULLY provoked.

You launch attacks on an ally, you become an enemy. A+ for you for the day. You finally got it right!

Really?

a) I certainly didnt know that TF and =V= were allied.
b) You didnt try to resolve the issues before launching or give notification (like we did)
c) Wait, like 2 weeks ago you claimed that Apoc-D should not attack TF for launching on Apoc-N.
By the same logic we should have launched on you because you attacked Apoc-N, a long term ally of Apoc-D
:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Really?

a) I certainly didnt know that TF and =V= were allied.
b) You didnt try to resolve the issues before launching or give notification (like we did)
c) Wait, like 2 weeks ago you claimed that Apoc-D should not attack TF for launching on Apoc-N.
By the same logic we should have launched on you because you attacked Apoc-N, a long term ally of Apoc-D
:icon_neutral:

a) lmao how did you not know that TF and =V= were allied? Shows how great your leadership talk.
b) Right, like we never tried to resolve anything? I have tonnes of mails that have never even been read, even more that were read and never replied regarding various issues.. Apocs way of dealing with something is to simply ignore it and hope it goes away. I wouldn't expect you to know anything though, you didn't even know TF and =V= were allies.
c) I never claimed that at all.. Wolfhunt said Apoc D would stay out of the war, and he had actually stated that some Apoc-D might even help launch on Apoc-N when things kick off. Next time try actually reading what is said, and don't talk about things you dont know anything about. It makes you look like a fool.. leave that to masterfool. He's generally better at it.

DeletedUser

=V= - msbella on 29.04. at 06:00 Quote
I'm hazarding a guess that the past issues are mainly with me. The problem is nobody ever tells me what the issues are exactly, no matter how many times I ask.

Because the problem is you and they can't be arsed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are possibly quite the most annoying person I have ever had the misfortune to encounter, and all I can say is take a hint, QUIT!!!!

DeletedUser53573

I'll reword for you.

"!!!!!!! Yo !!!!!!! U suck !!!!!!!! Iloveexclamationpoints !!!!!!"

DeletedUser

I'm hazarding a guess that the past issues are mainly with me. The problem is nobody ever tells me what the issues are exactly, no matter how many times I ask.

You are possibly quite the most annoying person I have ever had the misfortune to encounter, and all I can say is take a hint, QUIT!!!!

Well there you have it, amazing allies at its finest! Someone asks what the problems are and no one even bothers to tell her.. so how can problems be sorted out among ALLIES when you can't be bothered to answer, and yet Apoc tries to make out that everything is the fault of =V=.

DeletedUser

Considering I gave a special mention to socolofi and the other apocs in that thread, I am well aware of the compromised PX accounts. Sorry to put a damper on that for you (not really).

You haven't actually met me, you know that right? I know the game must seem very real to you and you take it all very seriously when you likely have no real life.

So when you are not recruiting us, you are begging us to quit. How do you keep the excitement up when all you do is flog dead accounts or gang bang or recruit?