Oh brother where art thou?

DeletedUser

23caps on provonsha lol
i could have made 100 caps on provonsha if i wanted:p
look first against who those conquers were made before you come and say something incorrect
8 against zurtle
3 against hironami
5 against just a geek
7 against provonsha

why didn't you conquer 100 from provonsha ? or are they at =V= still your friends and dont you noble them

btw i will take 100 from provonsha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53573

WHAT?!?!?!

People are loyal to their friends?

No way!

DeletedUser

look first against who those conquers were made before you come and say something incorrect
8 against zurtle
3 against hironami
5 against just a geek
7 against provonsha

why didn't you conquer 100 from provonsha ? or are they at =V= still your friends and dont you noble them

btw i will take 100 from provonsha

why don't you try to take one from me angry man???

yeah I didn't think so....lol

DeletedUser

why don't you try to take one from me angry man???

whooaaaa angry man i am not angry at all i am very very happy with this situation

bunch of enemies making a fool of themselfs in game and on the forum, nobody telling me anymore were I can noble and you being pawned on every post you make

taking villages from you is as simple as taking any other red dot but probably you delete when we start against you like 98% of the enemies we are taking villages from
but maybe you should try and stop ME form coming closer to you by helping out your friends instead of making yourself look like a complete idiot here

Btw tell us first under which name you are playing then ;)

DeletedUser

whooaaaa angry man i am not angry at all i am very very happy with this situation

bunch of enemies making a fool of themselfs in game and on the forum, nobody telling me anymore were I can noble and you being pawned on every post you make

taking villages from you is as simple as taking any other red dot but probably you delete when we start against you like 98% of the enemies we are taking villages from
but maybe you should try and stop ME form coming closer to you by helping out your friends instead of making yourself look like a complete idiot here

Btw tell us first under which name you are playing then ;)

OMG.... are you serious? I thought you were a duke? I guess not one that knows anything...

DeletedUser53573

Can't even take one from Bella and she had 6k incoming

DeletedUser

OMG.... are you serious? I thought you were a duke? I guess not one that knows anything...

first of all i am not a duke having the most villages in a tribe does not automatically mean being a duke obviously you dont know anything
you are just scared otherwise you would let everybody know which account you are playing (and swordnub its not the mudge as you posted in another thread)
I wont post which account you play since i dont care.
You wont see the end of this world as a player anyway no matter how many times you switch accounts

Can't even take one from Bella and she had 6k incoming
Swordnub for your info you need to send something that is called a nobleman in order to take a village from someone
show me one report that i even send a fake at bella you cant so please SHUT UP and try to limit the losses you all are having

DeletedUser53573

Where did he say that youre a duke because you have the most villages in your tribe?

And.. so... who sends 6k attacks and doesn't send nobles? Furthermore, where did I say you attacked Bella? Seems someone has a God Complex

DeletedUser

sword nub learn to read things the way they are meant to be read and not always your own interpretation that you think is the right way

you should leave the thinking over to people who have actually a brain to think

people like you should just go and play in kindergarden

DeletedUser53573

sword nub learn to read things the way they are meant to be read and not always your own interpretation that you think is the right way

'the way they are meant to be read' would be up to each person's 'own interpretation that you think is the right way'.

So I assume you meant, read what is written exactly?

Which goes back to my post above.. can you answer those questions?

DeletedUser67005

As you had stated before, bokkelul, taking villages would be simple for you guys when you outnumber the enemy as greatly as you do...