Oh chiken not numba one i knew they would fail

DeletedUser

A lot of people have been talking about a large spread like its a bad thing. Don't get me wrong, it does have the potential to make things more difficult. However, if they play it right, that large spread can become an asset. For one, they can take on multiple tribes. Also, in a major war, they will have a smaller war front, and could therefore focus their support more efficiently...

DeletedUser40528

lol. On w9 I stood against current #1 tribe DNS who eliminated other 10+ tribes fought against them, fended off their 5 assaults in a row, got 200+ caps from them. Our tribe was called one man tribe because it was only Valth fighting, still most elite group of DNS, 'Legion of Doom' as they call it, lost more than 1300 nobles on me in a single month and could take only a small cluster of 15 villages in DNS territory. (I had 600 villages at the time so...) I'm not still standing against DNS only because they got me banned with their spy in our tribe, if you call this crushing, I'm still valued as a honorable fighter on Hall of Fames, go check for your name if you can find.

At that times aswell, only thing DNS players could do was barking to me on forums with we will crush you, you will fail messages. Bring it on if u can, you're just showing how stupid and miserable you are by such posts

ps. sorry to all for bragging

SETO RULES! Too bad we're right behind DNS on W9 :(

DeletedUser

Actually, in this scenario the merge was in my opinion something thought out and considered. While Punch! and AoE did not have any formal diplomatic relations (i.e., being allied or having an NAP), the two tribes had a good working relationship as demonstrated in a number of cases, the most prominent being against Glad; but also in the west in regards to tribes such as TSA. For instance, when TSA made a tribal op on ~AoE~ member Merwenna - one of the greatest contributors to her defense (as far as I am aware) was me.

The merge wasn't about points, and it wasn't about growth. It was about two tribes that worked well together, joining as one to better be able to continue their progress under one banner.

you call that an op?
LOL

Aye- was clear then- is /was hardly a suprise.

TSA are frankly awful.

Like any tribe..a few good players..and they know who they are... but run by complete clowns.

Grats to merwenna though - as i mailed him - and to da penguin

Best Blue