Oh chiken not numba one i knew they would fail

DeletedUser

hmm,i think the core of the ex-chick3n guys will soon take #1 back ;D

DeletedUser

I think, problem with Chiken was they were too spread out and they were so busy trying to dominate continents they're spread to, so they couldnt effectively fight.

Now with TBD, they have less members, more spread out and have more ground to cover between their clusters. I dont think it'll be any different than Chik3n, if not go worse. They dont seem like a tribe, imo they're random players with high points. Hope I got wrong and we see more action from a good tribe, this world really needs it.

DeletedUser

I think, problem with Chiken was they were too spread out and they were so busy trying to dominate continents they're spread to, so they couldnt effectively fight.

Now with TBD, they have less members, more spread out and have more ground to cover between their clusters. I dont think it'll be any different than Chik3n, if not go worse. They dont seem like a tribe, imo they're random players with high points. Hope I got wrong and we see more action from a good tribe, this world really needs it.

Chick3n wasn't ineffective because of the spread, the spread was 100% irrelevant to that problem.

with TBD we have no inactives, all accounts are played by highly skilled and active members, we have even more room for each person to grow, and we can finally act like a real tribe instead of being bogged down.

TBD will be a force to be reckoned with.

DeletedUser

CHiK3N's ineffectiveness had little to nothing to do with the spread and a lot to do with inactivity and players sheltering in the top tribe with no intention of playing as part of the tribe. Yes that may have been poor recruitment by the original leadership, or just players being players and leaving. Either way the newly formed tribe has a guarantee of activity with proven players too boot. Of course none of this should be taken for granted and we should just show you what we are about :icon_wink: . For now I guess our quality is To Be Determined.

Last edited by a moderator:

A humble player

R4KI w45, much more dominant that chik3n and earlier, with fewer than 60 members. They dominated the core 16 ks before anyone hit 2 mil.

DeletedUser

thats not why we aren't #1

There, fixed it for ya. But hey, grats on the 2 days you had it for while we were reorganizing.

[spoil]Valth, no disrespect I just hate zach and couldn't pass up an opportunity to mock him. I know, I'm immature. It's a problem sometimes but I'm working on it. I pinky promise.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

hardly :lol:

when i was in chik3n,iwas one of two people in my k,and still i had in-tribe competiton for targets :X
our spread was great,imo,and now i belive it will be even better.

however,one precedent of a highpoint tribe that was very spread out that i remember was o_O on w48.
it fell apart from inactivity.
chick3n though,has reformed. :icon_cool:

now,think of a kewl new name fast:p

DeletedUser

I already thought of a new name, the ho's better accept it though.

Also, TBD nr1 again, I actually lol'd when I checked the rankings and saw that. Oh well, Punch had a nice run as #1.

DeletedUser

I said my opinion, all arguements came from TBD guys =) I still think the same. With such a layout leadership should do a lot of work, gotta be active more than any other to keep up the communication. I didnt say TBD will fall or split up again, just saying other tribes can keep picking up some of players and eat them.

Gratz on taking #1 back :icon_biggrin: will be hard to catch again with all inactives to eat in chik3n. But our strength doesnt come from being #1 ;)

DeletedUser94846

what strength? we all know punch is a fail tribe valth. even your "allies" think so, and there just gonna backstabb you cuz they know you fail.you wonder why they never haveyour guys back? cuz they know you are noobs. so dont say you have strength, and TBD would mop the floor with whats left of punch ahaha.

Hope to see TBD win this world, or atleast stick around for long time :)

DeletedUser

what strength? we all know punch is a fail tribe valth. even your "allies" think so, and there just gonna backstabb you cuz they know you fail.you wonder why they never haveyour guys back? cuz they know you are noobs. so dont say you have strength, and TBD would mop the floor with whats left of punch ahaha.

What's left of Punch!?

Has something happened I do not know about? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

While I thank you for the comment about TBD, your mindless trolling of Valth and Punch! is starting to grate just a little bit. I don't know what your beef with them is but they really aren't that bad =P

Punch! is at the very least a decent tribe and certainly do not merit the shameless flaming you seem to spew every time Valth posts, so please for the sake of everyone. Stop.

Back on topic TBD are finally coalesced now that all of the actives are over and we plan to hit the ground running.

DeletedUser

While I thank you for the comment about TBD, your mindless trolling of Valth and Punch! is starting to grate just a little bit. I don't know what your beef with them is but they really aren't that bad =P

Punch! is at the very least a decent tribe and certainly do not merit the shameless flaming you seem to spew every time Valth posts, so please for the sake of everyone. Stop.

Back on topic TBD are finally coalesced now that all of the actives are over and we plan to hit the ground running.

that bad? Then, how that bad are we then? It seems to me that, by acknowledging that we're not that bad, you're saying we're not bad in order to emphasize how good you are.

As for citizen kane, I'm sure most have figured out( including me :) ) how to finally put that "ignore someone's post" function to use.

Now, you're making some sense, but it'll only be confirmed once you start waging some war instead of just picking on small players. :axemen:

DeletedUser

He probably got rimmed by us.... Or maybe just doesn´t likes us....

And at citizen, if we were a fail tribe as you say i don´t think that we could have survived all the wars we´ve fought...Or are you gonna say that Glad and Zombie are/were smaller than us and that we just war with small tribes because we are noobs?

DeletedUser

Nvm citizen i ignored her. Only reason she is bashing me is because I'm Turkish and muslim. and our mod Cracker pretends that racism doesnt exist and deleting our replies, without perma-banning that psycho lol. If u wanna ignore her aswell:

Clicky

DeletedUser

that bad? Then, how that bad are we then? It seems to me that, by acknowledging that we're not that bad, you're saying we're not bad in order to emphasize how good you are.

I think you missed the intended tone of the post :icon_sad: The emphasised that was meant as a comical understating of the tribe. But I guess it was too obscure to be noticed.

DeletedUser

There's no intended tone when you express yourself the way you did. Btw, did I prefaced that with a "It seems to me", take a hint, I wasn't stating it, I was observing it.

DeletedUser

Meh, not what I was meaning when I posted it but take it how you want

DeletedUser

OK, I believe you. :) Since, this is our first little "banter", I must first determine your general "tone" and then differ it from the other varieties. I also presume English is not your mother tongue, right? ^^

DeletedUser

Unless I start hardcore bitching or debating chances are what I'm saying has a joke in it somewhere. I can't manage completely serious posts all the time

And English actually is my native language. What made you think otherwise?