Oh dear GotRob, one doth appear to have a leak.

DeletedUser

I for one like gotrob...the reason for so much trash talk is obvious..they're winning. I have no issues with the leadership. The inferences that certain people are 'stupid' simply because their English language skills are suspect is ridiculous. There is no excuse for the bigotry, no matter what your age.

DeletedUser106188

Well, I certainly sparked off debate.
Monster take the offense somewhere else please!

DeletedUser

Kowalski-Facepalm-penguins-of-madagascar-22474060-639-480.png

DeletedUser

My dear james, let me show you what a good informer does :icon_razz:
Something like this:

[spoil]Help
Page: >1<
jakub98 on 06.06.2012 at 22:10 Thanks Quote
Can we get no other tribes to join the war on our side??? I mean, unless smaller tribes than us band together now and join us, they will surely fall one by one if gotrob defeats us. It's just dumb for them not to get involved now all at once.

billybanana78 on 06.06.2012 at 22:15 Thanks Quote
I know. What about ninjas? I know they are at war with hnr and Mongol but still

jakub98 on 06.06.2012 at 22:16 Thanks Quote
we should tell all of them to cancel their petty wars, they are nothing in comparison to the one we have going now. They are simply making it easier for gotrob to eat them later.

hodgy77 on 06.06.2012 at 22:18 Thanks Quote
guys dont panic ,its a war game and we will win it stay calm attck gotrob and chill myself and the leaders are working on it as we chat here all will work out in our faveor very soon :)

jakub98 on 06.06.2012 at 22:21 Thanks Quote
nice hodgy, you're probably one of the best tribal wars players i've come across.
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)

Thanks
hodgy77 (on 06.06. at 22:23:12)

billybanana78 on 06.06.2012 at 22:27 Thanks Quote
Yes I agree:) the hodgster knows exactly how this game runs;)

napoleon2 today at 01:24 Thanks Quote
TW is a game of patience.Unless you only have 1 village.

Redrum4hire187 today at 02:09 Thanks Quote
thats why they are trying to get our members to be spies... they want to break our ranks and cause internal conflict because if this were to happen then we will be to involved with fussing amongst ourselves instead of focusing on the war and would allow them to get the upper hand.... but we are loyal and thats something they can never take from us or neither replicate themselves we have somethin they don't and thats what wins wars LOYALTY!
4 players said thanks for this post. (Show)[/spoil]

or

[spoil]GearHound today at 11:40 Thanks Quote
The problem is, GotRob have far more nukes than us. It doesn't matter if we kill a few for they will just send more. We need to conserve D and use it to kill nobles. Unless you can get a decent stack and loose little...

Bradders the Bold today at 11:42 Thanks Quote
We can easily hold our ground if we dodge Everything but nobles

1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)[/spoil]

he didnt dodge us too well, did he?

or

GearHound wrote:
Okay, all main players participating in this shall be mailed.
This is a very important operation in order to control the north of the map, if we control here, we may be able to quash any upcoming resistance.
I suggest we take PORTA's southern villages first, then spherically take the rest so as to minimise the chance of recaps.
We will want to create a couple of Deathstars in this as well.
TYPE HERE HOW MANY NUKES AND D VILLAGES YOU CAN SPARE AS WELL
It's a sitter here btw:
If you have any questions, ask me on skype:
jmedler14 ------ James *infamous*

good to know you are sitting gearhound :lol:

DeletedUser106188

Haha no bradders did not hold out too well...
And yes, I did sit gearhound a while ago, that's just a fact. :p

DeletedUser100507

you know what this thread really proves...

proves how -34-'s council doesnt trust anyone in the tribe, cause without looking for proof or even asking ther player wheather he's a spy or not they kicked him all because I SAID lol. well yes the player is no back in the tribe but hey just shows how naive the -34- members are, they get kicked without reason and get reinvited.

DeletedUser

On the other hand, GotRob isn't always watching for their spies, and instead lets me have multiple.

Just shows how silly GotRob is.

DeletedUser105552

On the other hand, GotRob isn't always watching for their spies, and instead lets me have multiple.

Just shows how silly GotRob is.

How silly, or just don't care?

Not like, you are using them that well are you? Every tribe, you been in or been for, we have rimmed or we are rimming?

DeletedUser

You never rimmed me whilst I was in CAN, twas reformed. Never rimmed FiG. You killed shAve, a really unimpressive feat to be sure, and I was never -34-. Never rimmed Prey.

Your claim to fame is shAve, but I've been pushing for a PITA win for the longest time now. Not for nothing I attempted to get my friends to PITA, rather than GotRob. You've got more leaks and divisions than the Titanic when it hit that iceberg.

Believe me, they're used exactly as well as any spy could be, and they will work out just fine in the end-game war :).

DeletedUser

No spy will work in Gotrob, no worries
We dont share any secrets on forums or skype convo :)

we have other ways to protect them, so try in vane

Anyway, we rimmed all the tribes you played in or all the tribes who provoked us.
34 is bragging we are bigger and have more attack or deffensives villages, but they didnt mention that when they declared on us, nor they thought about that when they attacked GTC and refused a nap with them, and what they did makes me think they did it on purpose, to make us breake the nap. Which we did.

Now, when they are loosing big time, they remembered we are bigger :)) Funny

The thing is you awake the bear, now you have to support the consenquences
PERIOD

monsterbro

im pretty sure they knew you were bigger when this war started, really pita and you guys diss me on skype

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Learn to read, geani:

You never rimmed me whilst I was in CAN, twas reformed. Never rimmed FiG. You killed shAve, a really unimpressive feat to be sure, and I was never -34-. Never rimmed Prey.

You said:
Anyway, we rimmed all the tribes you played in or all the tribes who provoked us.

You planned to break the -34- NAP, you provoked them, not the other way around. More lies, geani?

My spy has worked just fine, he's given me perfect information. Whether or not -34- can act on it correctly is their story, but just one of my spies has been right on everything thus far, and will surely continue to be, as he's a bit of a high-ranker, if you know what I mean :icon_wink:. Heck, even the lower-ranked ones are right all the time...you really do have more leaks than you know.

DeletedUser

That strange moment when someone doesn't understand what whining is well enough to understand that what is being done is nothing of the sort :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

Learn to read, geani:

You planned to break the -34- NAP, you provoked them, not the other way around. More lies, geani?

My spy has worked just fine, he's given me perfect information. Whether or not -34- can act on it correctly is their story, but just one of my spies has been right on everything thus far, and will surely continue to be, as he's a bit of a high-ranker, if you know what I mean :icon_wink:. Heck, even the lower-ranked ones are right all the time...you really do have more leaks than you know.

No one in council would spy for you :)

and another ranks dont exist in Gotrob

so, stop insinuate things, what your spy is telling you is nothing important :)

DeletedUser

just my two cents here seems geani is very proud of her spy. a player was kicked i brought him back in spy or not active members of a tribe shouldnt be kicked without rock solid prove.if we just start kicking members or force them to stay with threats then we become gotrob we are better than that or at least i hope we are

as far as gotrob winning? our objective was to not give into as geani said unreasonable demands by gotrob. week five is almost over we are still here that in itself is a win for =34= alot of members would like to find the spy thinking geani has power by having one in the tribe. i believe its another example of trying to force us to bow down to gotrob power so they feel impowered with some sort of control over us.

to my members who seem to read this thread alot i may not be the duke but as the founder of =34= i ask you to play to best of your ability support your tribemates and your freinds no matter what banner they fight under and be true to yourself and enjoy the game as it was intended. you cant be bothered with spies the size of the tribe we are fighting or there allies dosnt matter in reality this might be the only place geani feels important for all we know she might have a very tragic real world life?

so fight to the end give up nothing without a fight if you are nobled out smile knowing you fought till the end take a break spend some real life time with freinds and family and when your ready find your next world thats the nice thing about tw there always one more world.

best regards lesss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Learn to read, geani:

i dont believe you have a spy,you just trying to make yourself look more important than you really are,
why dont you prove it?