Oh dear GotRob, one doth appear to have a leak.

DeletedUser

poor less ..lets not rim him for all we know he might have a tragic real world life..

DeletedUser

Barbarian village (540|550) K55 2549 --- [=GTC=] Sir EMS tomorrow at 04:45

I think that should suffice to prove it. That's a claim right there :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is that it lol thats so boring !!! yes put so more in ,
try and make it a bit more interesting this time..

DeletedUser

no you didnt,,

post some of our forum.
you know what they say....put up or shut up...:)

DeletedUser

I just posted your claims...

Are you serious?

I'll go with something a little older, just to show you then:

[spoil]GotRob - wolfking1199 on 08.05.2012 at 06:03
Thanks Quote
look at the total points between us and PITA we got like 12 million more and 23 more members just saying

GotRob - wolfking1199 on 03.05.2012 at 08:13
Thanks Quote
i think we should relaxing and gain our strenth for a little while finish up all our wars and gain all the ppl we can then i think we simply take down PITA[/spoil]

Good treatment of allies, there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats old...
your not sort of getting it are you..

post something from our forum say from yesterday or even better something from today

DeletedUser

poor less ..lets not rim him for all we know he might have a tragic real world life..

really? missed the part about fighting till your last village is gone? besides i havent had a good rimming in awhile. infact i was just saying the other day man i really miss being rimmed. so please dont worry about my real life i am doing fine and get on with the rimming my walls await you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105552

Barbarian village (540|550) K55 2549 --- [=GTC=] Sir EMS tomorrow at 04:45

I think that should suffice to prove it. That's a claim right there :).

and what does this prove?

You could have a friend in PITA and got that, as we share planner with them. For important things, Planner isn't used and ingame mail is. So that isn't much important you have there :)

DeletedUser

really? missed the part about fighting till your last village is gone? besides i havent had a good rimming in awhile. infact i was just saying the other day man i really miss being rimmed. so please dont worry about my real life i am doing fine and get on with the rimming my walls await you :icon_wink:

so dont brag over my RL life, Im doing fine, thanks :))

and remember, this is a game, is no use to hate me that much, you can get ulcer :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

thats old...
your not sort of getting it are you..

post something from our forum say from yesterday or even better something from today

You're sort of not getting it; I wouldn't have had both the things posted (maybe, maybe the one claim from PITA if I actually had a spy in PITA), if not for a spy. But since you're so insistent, I traipsed through your spam forums for a bit, just to acquiesce.

Proof said:
GotRob - geani29 on 12.06.2012 at 16:37
Thanks Quote
To TIP64 and MALACHI3G !

Happy birthday to them, by the way :).

and what does this prove?

You could have a friend in PITA and got that, as we share planner with them. For important things, Planner isn't used and ingame mail is. So that isn't much important you have there :)

I already showed a forum post. See above for another one.

DeletedUser

its okay geani i understand and want to help you. i would be willing to get you some online english classes and counseling for your anger issues? no need to thank me seeing you get better is all the thanks i need :icon_wink: i will try to stop bragging about your RL too.

Is this the best you can do? Criticize someone's English language skills? Give me a break. You can come up with a more creative diss than that...come on!

monsterbro

Is this the best you can do? Criticize someone's English language skills? Give me a break. You can come up with a more creative diss than that...come on!

wait thats all you guys do, so why cant we?

monsterbro

You guys? I've never made a insult based on someone's appearance, or language ability..you must have me confused with someone else.

yes when i said you guys i mean gotrob and pita

DeletedUser

As I Mention this many times before, personal insults are not allowed to be posted. If you wish to do that, you can do it elsewhere, however, in the forums. It is strictly to be kept in game related. If the breaching of rules continues, much harsher punishment will be enabled.

Sincerely,
EC~

DeletedUser

As I Mention this many times before, personal insults are not allowed to be posted. If you wish to do that, you can do it elsewhere, however, in the forums. It is strictly to be kept in game related. If the breaching of rules continues, much harsher punishment will be enabled.

Sincerely,
EC~

i would like to ask when was this mentioned? i have looked thru all four threads i havent found it yet? not that i dont agree the forum as of late has become a battle ground and every one of the threads are way of topic. not sure of the interface but dosnt the moderator have the power to lock a thread and if need be delete the thread? or is it a automated system where key words or a ticket bring a moderator to a certian thread?

DeletedUser

More importantly, GotRob seems to now be aware they have multiple leaks giving information to someone not even playing the world (me). Who even knows what people might be giving PITA because they know the future war won't look good for them. If they come to me, you can be damn sure they're coming to PITA too :icon_wink:.