Oh dear GotRob, one doth appear to have a leak.

DeletedUser

and your point is ? :)

How many times do I need to tell you those spyes cant find any important informations?
Read u6, read :p

DeletedUser

My take on this thread....

arguing-on-the-internet-bra-on-teats-on-bull-demotivational-poster-1281570485.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rascal-the-cat

:icon_biggrin:

That's the best post by far that I've seen on these forums for a long time.

DeletedUser

and your point is ? :)

How many times do I need to tell you those spyes cant find any important informations?
Read u6, read :p

You ask me to prove it, I prove it, suddenly it doesn't matter.

And yet, they haven't been wrong about any ops planned so far. Again, -34- failing to act on it for whatever reason isn't my fault, but it does matter. Why? Because those players won't contribute in the war with PITA. PITA will likely see a good few of those from your backline who are scared as well. You'll see a lot of people unwilling to fight, and who will even try to move to PITA.

So hey, say it doesn't matter now because they can't find "useful information" that they've already found. But it sure will.

DeletedUser

Lol, you are still trolling :))

and stop bragging about Pita, has nothing to do with our war with 34

you sound like a broken record, lol

DeletedUser105552

You ask me to prove it, I prove it, suddenly it doesn't matter.

And yet, they haven't been wrong about any ops planned so far. Again, -34- failing to act on it for whatever reason isn't my fault, but it does matter. Why? Because those players won't contribute in the war with PITA. PITA will likely see a good few of those from your backline who are scared as well. You'll see a lot of people unwilling to fight, and who will even try to move to PITA.

So hey, say it doesn't matter now because they can't find "useful information" that they've already found. But it sure will.

PITA this PITA that, you finished yet?

DeletedUser

Alrighty then, enjoy that.

Allow me to let the overeager, overconfident people on here to continue then. Adios shaggy, I'll be in touch :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser105552

Alrighty then, enjoy that.

Allow me to let the overeager, overconfident people on here to continue then. Adios shaggy, I'll be in touch :icon_wink:.

Please do, looking forward to it already. :lol:

DeletedUser

he probably will be in touch in the forums... only..
he seems a bit of a keyboard warrior,
i doubt very much he will actually take an account to fight us..

gotrob would love him too tho

DeletedUser

A master of words is often more deadly then a master of blades.