Oh dear.. let's run to Prime :P

HeftySmurf

Indeed, its why i see my name in the best premades, where is your name ampac?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Indeed, its why i see my name in the best premades, where is your name ampac?

Dunnoo about that? But who would be crazy enough to have you on his tribe? An account destroyer.....A tribe disolver...Deletes the tribe he create ..Runs when he is under attack became sick for some reason...Remember Pron...Hey tell your Premade founder to check what you did here in world 20...Maybe he will remove you from the premade...:icon_biggrin:

Or maybe he will still believe all your lies...that your a good player:icon_eek:

HeftySmurf

But why dont they have you?

Oh wait because you only played one world, thats right, and i have done many...

My leaders know what i did on W20, they thought it was amusing.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But why dont they have you?

Oh wait because you only played one world, thats right, and i have done many...

My leaders know what i did on W20, they thought it was amusing.

Cause unlike you I wan't to finish something.....Not like you who keeps on running...:lol:

Yes amusing....I find you amusing Hefty cause telling the truth here in the forums really strengthen your reputation...as a quitter when under attack.

Merry Christmas Hefty!!!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, 300,000 players of tribal wars how can you monitor all of them...Besides

I don't care about him if he is good player then so be it....

I'm Just Preaching to Everybody that the kind of Person like you shouldn't be trusted.

Don't give accounts to Hefty Smurf....He will delete it when under attack, he dissolves tribes....And always gets sick when under attack.

Hefty btw...Do you have old accounts that I could check if your the real badass player you say you are....Not in world20 of course or any of those speed rounds...Just curious what accounts you have destroyed or deleted.

DeletedUser

Lol, 300,000 players of tribal wars how can you monitor all of them...Besides

I don't care about him if he is good player then so be it....

I'm Just Preaching to Everybody that the kind of Person like you shouldn't be trusted.

Don't give accounts to Hefty Smurf....He will delete it when under attack, he dissolves tribes....And always gets sick when under attack.

Hefty btw...Do you have old accounts that I could check if your the real badass player you say you are....Not in world20 of course or any of those speed rounds...Just curious what accounts you have destroyed or deleted.

building vill from scratch takes too long. It would make it alot harder to click delete after so much hard work:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I just wonder why Prime aren't steamrolling through the opposition?
They're soo much bigger than the rest, it shouldn't be that hard to carpetbomb everything not being blue?
Merry x-mas folks. :)

HeftySmurf

I have been playing since W6 ampac, of course i have accounts littering around.

Like i said, im on W54, in the rank 1 tribe IKEA, come face me if you dare.

Feel free to preach, nobody listens to you, heck i showed this thread to the leader of ShRoom and he laughed about it, and still wanted me in his tribe.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have been playing since W6 ampac, of course i have accounts littering around.

Like i said, im on W54, in the rank 1 tribe IKEA, come face me if you dare.

Feel free to preach, nobody listens to you, heck i showed this thread to the leader of ShRoom and he laughed about it, and still wanted me in his tribe.

Ahhahhaa...You still got no accounts to show me?

Whaatta World 54 ...How big are you there? 2 pts...:icon_biggrin:

And maybe Shroom he laughed not at me but laughed at you...:lol:

I just wonder why Prime aren't steamrolling through the opposition?
They're soo much bigger than the rest, it shouldn't be that hard to carpetbomb everything not being blue?
Merry x-mas folks. :)

So hows world 19 you still playing it? Steamrolling easy to say but Hard to do.

besides we still got time..No rush.

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

Ahhahhaa...You still got no accounts to show me?

Whaatta World 54 ...How big are you there? 2 pts...:icon_biggrin:

And maybe Shroom he laughed not at me but laughed at you...:lol:

Feel free to find accounts i have played, i cant remember how many there are now.

W54? 819 points because i started 2 days late and i have been busy/ill so my co-player has struggled by herself.

ShRoom laughed at me? yeah thats why i got invited to his premade, one of the most expectant of the coming year...

Did you get one?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Feel free to find accounts i have played, i cant remember how many there are now.

W54? 819 points because i started 2 days late and i have been busy/ill so my co-player has struggled by herself.

ShRoom laughed at me? yeah thats why i got invited to his premade, one of the most expectant of the coming year...

Did you get one?

Lol cause you don't have your own account to show me.......Lol, see what kind of a player are you world 6? How strong were you back then....or did you delete when your under attack...:icon_biggrin:

Also I don't need any invite in any premade...I wan't to play my own account in world20 and finish it....I will not delete my own account...

Hey don't delete on world54 ok.....Play your own account and make it strong...prove me wrong Hefty smurf....

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

Lol cause you don't have your own account to show me.......Lol, see what kind of a player are you world 6? How strong were you back then....or did you delete when your under attack...:icon_biggrin:

Also I don't need any invite in any premade...I wan't to play my own account in world20 and finish it....I will not delete my own account...

Hey don't delete on world54 ok.....Play your own account and make it strong...prove me wrong Hefty smurf....

I do actually, i just changed name after W19 several times, hard to remember each account as you go along.

http://www.twstats.com/en6/index.php?page=player&id=711236 - W6 if you feel like whining, me and habap worked out the equivalent for this new world style, it was either 4x or 5x of this new world style. Old worlds were the hardest, It got a lot easier w18 onwards.

Really? That your excuse? you dont seem to be doing much do you, unlike you i get bored easily, playing the game for so long takes it out of you.

Prove you wrong? its not hard, i have been doing so for the past 8 months, even though i took a 3 month break.

DeletedUser

I think we are clear about this, Heftysmurf is the best tw player to have ever lived for the first 3 weeks of playing before someone sends him an attack which causes him to ge "bored." Since he is bored, he clicks delete and starts on a new world. The cycle continues.

But remember, for the first 3 weeks of every world he is the greatest ever, most of us surely dont have that on our resume.

HeftySmurf

I think we are clear about this, Heftysmurf is the best tw player to have ever lived for the first 3 weeks of playing before someone sends him an attack which causes him to ge "bored." Since he is bored, he clicks delete and starts on a new world. The cycle continues.

But remember, for the first 3 weeks of every world he is the greatest ever, most of us surely dont have that on our resume.

Oh wow your so funny, who are you? wait nobody knows because you suck, your in a tribe which will never be recognised after the world has ended and to be honest, an insignificant piece of shit.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I do actually, i just changed name after W19 several times, hard to remember each account as you go along.

http://www.twstats.com/en6/index.php?page=player&id=711236 - W6 if you feel like whining, me and habap worked out the equivalent for this new world style, it was either 4x or 5x of this new world style. Old worlds were the hardest, It got a lot easier w18 onwards.

Really? That your excuse? you dont seem to be doing much do you, unlike you i get bored easily, playing the game for so long takes it out of you.(so why delete it? is that your excuse kinda lame excuse actually if it had been R.L. Its acceptable):lol:

Prove you wrong? its not hard, i have been doing so for the past 8 months, even though i took a 3 month break(when under attack can you give the time when this happened..Surely it will coincide when you were under attack:icon_cool:).

Your account is average at best...Not a warrior a simple player....Also by looking at it you didn't fight any strong players at that time...

I think your the type of player who couldn't finish anything, but feels strongly on himself and got nothing to prove.( A Perfect Player Complex). Try to remember how is it been how to grow from 70pts to a million....

rich26ca

oh look even on christmas you guys can't give it a rest, lol...

HeftySmurf

Your account is average at best...Not a warrior a simple player....Also by looking at it you didn't fight any strong players at that time...

I think your the type of player who couldn't finish anything, but feels strongly on himself and got nothing to prove.( A Perfect Player Complex). Try to remember how is it been how to grow from 70pts to a million....

Hahah, SIN were much better then Prime ever were, i could link W6 players to this and they would laugh at your pitiful tribe, you have no achievements.

A Warrior? I beat Prime by myself, sorry i forgot i dont use inactive accounts by myself.

And i grew to a million points by nobling players, you nobled barbs..

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hahah, SIN were much better then Prime ever were, i could link W6 players to this and they would laugh at your pitiful tribe, you have no achievements.

A Warrior? I beat Prime by myself, sorry i forgot i dont use inactive accounts by myself.

And i grew to a million points by nobling players, you nobled barbs..

Yea, but your not playing anymore on that world so any bragging rights you have have is none:icon_rolleyes:......

You beat what? you cant even beat anyone cause you will delete when under attack:icon_cool:

Million points nobling what? Hahahahahaha........man you must be delusional if you check your own stats you got your share of barbs and inactives...:icon_eek:http://www.twstats.com/en6/index.php?page=player&id=711236 pathetic......

Btw...no one would be impressed by you stats Hefty...3 million thats a small account compared to Wizzy Dizzy account and Sinaelyen account the funny thing is you didn't work for those accounts cause you don't know how to play HUGE accounts so when you played them and get shocked by their size and number of villages you deleted them when you were under attack....

So link us with those world 6 players I think they will find it funny that a former player of that world couldn't even grow his own account and couldn't attack or defend also your ODA and ODD reflects what kind of player you are... Just looking at the backlines and not letting anything happen...Well actually you just delete...and run away like a baby.

Last edited: