Oh dear.. let's run to Prime :P

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow, just a few post and I became popular again....

Guys I'm afraid to fight against all of you, I'm afraid of Legdenno such a strong player, I'm afraid of twitchsd...I don't have enough defenses to fight him here i world 20(Btw what tribe are you in now?)....

And who is The Settler?...Golly World39 am I that popular to get a response from a player from that world?

d daddy...I don't know him...don't need to waste my time on him cause to tell you guys frankly...a guy who is all talk and can't back it up with a strong account....Is a player who knows only how to talk and not to play.:icon_wink:

Ahhh got confused with my wordings...Hehehehe...Btw twitchsd I'm sorry I can't fight you cause you the best player here in world20...And I'm just a Barb nobler..

Btw d daddy if you got an account here in world 20 tell everybody so we could laugh out loud...

ok.

1. d daddy-Don't know you but you make funny comments that makes my stomach hurt.
2. The Settler- I think you should settle on being the best joker
3. Twitchsd- Always the comedian your funny....

Last edited:

DeletedUser94059

the best why thank you ampac.. hahaha and you say im the comedian. i aactually heard barbs are pretty good to fight they offer a challenge sometimes. (im in TPN) i liked the war declaration u guys put against me in the new tribe hehehe.. i was just trying to gt away and hug with you guys :( hahaha jokes

DeletedUser

Tampac i do have a w20 account and tbh its a brilliant account, Maybe if you wanted to fight then we would find out?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
the best why thank you ampac.. hahaha and you say im the comedian. i aactually heard barbs are pretty good to fight they offer a challenge sometimes. (im in TPN) i liked the war declaration u guys put against me in the new tribe hehehe.. i was just trying to gt away and hug with you guys :( hahaha jokes

Btw I don't care about your decision...Its just as lame as it always will.. ;)

Guys, I'm afraid I don't want to fight you...I'm just a barb nobler here in the south munching barbs....

Tpn is such an awesome tribe...And I'm happy that comedians made up mostly players of that tribe..

You guys are so funny...Hahahahahaaa....

You guys are so awesome that I'm wetting my pants right now...

Tampac i do have a w20 account and tbh its a brilliant account, Maybe if you wanted to fight then we would find out?

So whats the name of your account? Surely you got awesome nobling against prime...

And Please Haxor or D daddy please don't fight me...I'm soooooo afraid of you guys...Ahaahhahahahahaa

You know what I find funny is that I'm all the way here in the south and you guys are up there in the north and you talk about me...Hahahaha real funny is my impression that cool that you guys need to talk about me..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yeps i do have a good nobling record against prime :icon_evil:

I was only really calling you out because i was bored. I didn't check your positioning or anything along those lines i just saw you talking on here and figured that you were maybe a little dumb and would be funny to fight with... Since however i have been told off for picking on the world idiot and have had to withdraw my offer of a 1vs1 :icon_confused:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeps i do have a good nobling record against prime :icon_evil:

I was only really calling you out because i was bored. I didn't check your positioning or anything along those lines i just saw you talking on here and figured that you were maybe a little dumb and would be funny to fight with... Since however i have been told off for picking on the world idiot and have had to withdraw my offer of a 1vs1 :icon_confused:

Yea, and your such an awesome player...Btw why wouldn't you challenge your neighbors..Better yet why not ask my wonderfull tribe to make a tribal operations against you..I would gladly participate in attacking you...But fighting you 1v1 seems really funny cause you don't stand a chance against me....

Lets put our stats side by side and see you is the better player..

Barb muncher vs The TPN warrior...

Hey Put twitschd stats also...Add all your(I mean both of your Oda) against my Oda...And your enemy conquers against my enemy conquers..:lol:

That will sort all the facts...Hehehehe, hey your not saying who are you ingame.....Fishy fishy fishy..your not a coward are you?

DeletedUser

Your oda is pew for your size, why try and boast about it?

And you maybe right about challenging one of my neighbours, Could make things interesting if one of the prime members next to me had to actually fight 1vs1 wouldn't it. I doubt it would ever happen though unfortunately but i'll speak later and see if we can maybe challenge one of the local prime members. I really wish it was you that was next to me though just so i could slap you over to w55 :icon_evil:

Better yet why not ask my wonderfull tribe to make a tribal operations against you..I would gladly participate in attacking you...

Lets put our stats side by side and see you is the better player..

You are a warrior :icon_rolleyes: lol

DeletedUser

daddy kill him i have faith in you against the biggest babr whore in w20 o_O

DeletedUser

Randy i would slap him to another world if he was closer enough but unfortunately he is on the other side of the world to me. I might get xivanx to play with us also and show these guys how we really kick ass :D

DeletedUser

Randy i would slap him to another world if he was closer enough but unfortunately he is on the other side of the world to me. I might get xivanx to play with us also and show these guys how we really kick ass :D

rofl ivan aka warrior no.1 would love that lol

DeletedUser

you go ampac, i love the way ya talk the talk, and i know you are the warrior, but i always wonder how you last so long, as being maker73 for so long and you dissed your mates for months behind the hidden door, but you have survived so you must be a warrior, good work mate and you keep it up.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your oda is pew for your size, why try and boast about it?

And you maybe right about challenging one of my neighbours, Could make things interesting if one of the prime members next to me had to actually fight 1vs1 wouldn't it. I doubt it would ever happen though unfortunately but i'll speak later and see if we can maybe challenge one of the local prime members. I really wish it was you that was next to me though just so i could slap you over to w55 :icon_evil:

Ahahaha, still no stats? You make me laugh d daddy... Hahahahhahaaaa

you go ampac, i love the way ya talk the talk, and i know you are the warrior, but i always wonder how you last so long, as being maker73 for so long and you dissed your mates for months behind the hidden door, but you have survived so you must be a warrior, good work mate and you keep it up.

Such a complicated life we lead...Ahahhahahaa....:lol:

DeletedUser94059

well ampac i have laid the challenge down yes or no.. should be much of a fight since u are so big right. i have initiated it but sending a couple attacks at u now return the favour

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well ampac i have laid the challenge down yes or no.. should be much of a fight since u are so big right. i have initiated it but sending a couple attacks at u now return the favour

Are those real nukes? Man I should delete my account.....

Twitchsd man please stop those attacks.....Puh-leeze.........

I'll not Nuke you I will nuke morooj instead.. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser94059

im more of a faking person tbh. na dont delete,, i dont understand why u wont attack me. i would be easier then morooj, i would be close to a barb you know

DeletedUser

TPN should have morooj delete since you're attacking them. Heaven forbid someone stand up to the mighty ampac

DeletedUser

im more of a faking person tbh. na dont delete,, i dont understand why u wont attack me. i would be easier then morooj, i would be close to a barb you know

;) i think i can saftly say that you don't send too many fakes

DeletedUser94059

;) i think i can saftly say that you don't send too many fakes

shhh masp lol maybe i did send fakes to ampac as they are heading to k77 i could use them else where somewhere close like umm ur new k28 vills haha.. how u been anyway?

DeletedUser

shhh masp lol maybe i did send fakes to ampac as they are heading to k77 i could use them else where somewhere close like umm ur new k28 vills haha.. how u been anyway?

:p nice getting 2 of my vills there....plan to get them back xD

i've been pretty good...love all this odd....first time on this world ever getting half decently attacked (say half decently cause lots of room for improvement xD )

how about you... :D see ya didnt dodge all that i sent to K18 like ya said you would ^^

penguinbasher

I can name you!

I suggest, tying a rope to a few of those villages of yours, and throwing the other end to Ampac here, so he can grab hold and pull his way in :)