DeletedUser

Shame on you SAW, shame ! :icon_redface:

It's appear that one of the key to 'fight' vs Prime is to join in :D

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Shame on you SAW, shame ! :icon_redface:

It's appear that one of the key to 'fight' vs Prime is to join in :D

Lol, Not like that Dorin...Can you be more specific.

Prime is no.1 in conquers
no.1 in ODA
no.1 in ODD

Those who fight prime respects them..Those who just talk...welll are just talk:lol:

DeletedUser

another great end of world
Runn chickenn runn....oh wait was Run Forest runn.

DeletedUser

Prime is no.1 in conquers
no.1 in ODA
no.1 in ODD

FEAR had good ODA/ODD.. but they disband/merge in SAW.. so their old tribe OD points gone off.
KONO - do same.
SAW/SPARTA merge then they split and restart from beginning their points of OD.

My point is:
- Prime is one of the 'older' regarding time when they form.
- They hug any player in (inactive/active)
- and yes they fight(I did not say that some are not good because I not wish to insult the Prime active players , lol!), .. but rank 1 OD is not only the result of they being the best and other tribe were not. Like i said .. add in calcul also what I say about the formation time and the hugging part :/

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
another great end of world
Runn chickenn runn....oh wait was Run Forest runn.

And you Calarasi I haven't seen you fighting Prime, can you post your conquers against our tribe. Lets see if your stats shows who you are.

FEAR had good ODA/ODD.. but they disband/merge in SAW.. so their old tribe OD points gone off.
KONO - do same.
SAW/SPARTA merge then they split and restart from beginning their points of OD.

My point is:
- Prime is one of the 'older' regarding time when they form.
- They hug any player in (inactive/active)
- and yes they fight(I did not say that some are not good because I not wish to insult the Prime active players , lol!), .. but rank 1 OD is not only the result of they being the best and other tribe were not. Like i said .. add in calcul also what I say about the formation time and the hugging part :/

Rank Tribe Members
1 Prime 79
2 Sparta 79
3 TP 33

Uhm if Prime would not recruit we will have less players and less people to fight the enemies.. We only got 79 players why do you consider that Hugging? Also there is still the prevailing inactivity issue every tribe has inactives.

lets see, Sparta recruited bunch of players or merged with G.U.W. that I think is Hugging straight merger no quality control
Former Fear members betrayed S.A.W leadership..................................

Also Dorin you got every oppurtunity to discouraged this kind of course from S.A.W. the leadership of S.A.W respects you...

But you were not there... :(

But face the fact man, betrayal, deceit, manipulation somebody will get punished.

Not Primes fault:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The East always will have a different soul rather then rest of Prime empire (West part) :)

No.. I tell to Kim if I were there in w20, I will stay alone (with or without Prime mark as NAP or Ally) and if FEAR that such stupid decision to target SAW, instead of Prime, I will show to Fear a 1 vs 1 war and with you guys will had a later fight. :p

But since that is probably was a full council decision to join Prime well, the analyse better then me all situation. I will still keep my personal op that join Prime offer not so many advantage but for the good of my old mates I do hope I'm wrong and things to be better for them.

ampac said:
We only got 79 players why do you consider that Hugging?
hmm.. YES ?! :S
Reason: is one to accept 5-10 players.. is different to accept new merge at this stage of the game, especially when you are rank 1 tribe :p

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The East always will have a different soul rather then rest of Prime empire (West part) :)

No.. I tell to Kim if I were there in w20, I will stay alone (with or without Prime mark as NAP or Ally) and if FEAR that such stupid decision to target SAW, instead of Prime, I will show to Fear a 1 vs 1 war and with you guys will had a later fight. :p

But since that is probably was a full council decision to join Prime well, the analyse better then me all situation. I will still keep my personal op that join Prime offer not so many advantage but for the good of my old mates I do hope I'm wrong and things to be better for them.

hmm.. YES ?! :S
Reason: is one to accept 5-10 players.. is different to accept new merge at this stage of the game, especially when you are rank 1 tribe :p

so is that Hugging? If a group of players(Tribesmates leaving) weakened your tribe to show disgust... What is then the best option Dorin?

Join those who betrayed them......Thats kinda stupid don't you think...

In the first place why did they do it? To protect themselves or to fight Prime....You could still fight Prime even if you didn't make a new tribe.

Dorin of all the people, I think you will understand this.....if you don't understand this then better play world 20 again.:)

You know TP will merge with Sparta.......Kinda last option...to end all wars

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If a group of players(Tribesmates leaving) weakened your tribe to show disgust
FEAR not weak up SAW.. as hard it sound this to understand. If you not get it, that it is.. I prefer not to enter in details. :)
FEAR had strong mind personalities .. BH /Shakari and few others.
FEAR and SAW had all time 'something' to 'share'.. consider like old 'blood' war desire!

ampac said:
What is then the best option Dorin?

Diplomacy and preserving individualism and not your own instinct of conservation, to keep alive your account.
ampac , did you had Sia, the Sparta queen , in your tribe no? Belong with some other people.. isn't them quit Prime and rejoin into the family near friends?

Beware of what you wish to 'assimilate' into your mighty Prime :)

Ok, probably is better to stop the talking at this point, let 2-4 weeks or 2 months things to evolve and we will see.
For moment, I will keep unchange my oppinion: SAW 'merge' into Prime was not a good thing and you guys will not gonna do much vs old FEAR. Only SAW will can. (because position I mean). And there will not be a mega Prime defence opperation to draw lots of defence into old SAW part. (time issue). So all you guys can do to 'aid' SAW is to fight with FEAR (TP i think) near where you can (like in previous PRIME-FEAR war, where there was very few caps take) and you do that while SAW fight alone vs FEAR.
+ you bring worst on their head with SPARTA now :p (due the red map stuff)

chase x said:
Aww you guys ARE being good
we're just changing opinions and not flames :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
FEAR not weak up SAW.. as hard it sound this to understand. If you not get it, that it is.. I prefer not to enter in details. :)
FEAR had strong mind personalities .. BH /Shakari and few others.
FEAR and SAW had all time 'something' to 'share'.. consider like old 'blood' war desire!

Diplomacy and preserving individualism and not your own instinct of conservation, to keep alive your account.
ampac , did you had Sia, the Sparta queen , in your tribe no? Belong with some other people.. isn't them quit Prime and rejoin into the family near friends?

Beware of what you wish to 'assimilate' into your mighty Prime :)

Ok, probably is better to stop the talking at this point, let 2-4 weeks or 2 months things to evolve and we will see.
For moment, I will keep unchange my oppinion: SAW 'merge' into Prime was not a good thing and you guys will not gonna do much vs old FEAR. Only SAW will can. (because position I mean). And there will not be a mega Prime defence opperation to draw lots of defence into old SAW part. (time issue). So all you guys can do to 'aid' SAW is to fight with FEAR (TP i think) near where you can (like in previous PRIME-FEAR war, where there was very few caps take) and you do that while SAW fight alone vs FEAR.
+ you bring worst on their head with SPARTA now :p (due the red map stuff)

we're just changing opinions and not flames :)

wow, now your flaming your flaming the decision of your former tribesmates why the change of atittude towards their decision making, its not about defense or offense man...It's because of Principle SAW was willing to War Prime for a long time. But current actions of former fear members showed disloyalty to the tribe that help them regain strength. This was ideal to SAW at that time, analyzing the situation I see that SAW is looking for the perfect target to eliminate, but some players got impatient of all the waiting and decided to make those decisions by themselves. While I admit the Duke kicked BH, BH has every opurtunity to make amends to the leadership of SAW but instead it lead to mass desertions on the SAW tribe which hurt them very much.

This move of former Fear now TP must be punished by SAW if they will not be punished then this will show that disloyalty has its rewards.

So is my analysis correct or I'm missing something:icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the thing you are missing is that when they decided to fight prime only some took part while others were getting nobled out of their territory. and nothing was really done to help. and then after bh got kicked and others started leaving it was because more of a team effort was goign to happen in the smaller group. because they left behind the poeple who werent trying to war prime.

then those people who were gonna war prime are now in prime.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
the thing you are missing is that when they decided to fight prime only some took part while others were getting nobled out of their territory. and nothing was really done to help. and then after bh got kicked and others started leaving it was because more of a team effort was goign to happen in the smaller group. because they left behind the poeple who werent trying to war prime.

then those people who were gonna war prime are now in prime.

I see, but you got to realize that Prime and SAW has a very large front to fight it out, acceptable losses will happen. Smaller groups are easier targets but coordination in smaller groups is easier. But if a smaller group a has inactivity issues then the tribe will be good as dead.

More losses, ratio of conquers will always be favorable to the bigger tribe....Unless they are plagued with inactivity...But my tribe fixed that by recruiting the best and killing the rest.

Yes they are in Prime now a wise choice, instead of tolerating betrayal they want to show that there are more important issues here like trust and loyalty. Simple things make the world go round.

DeletedUser

thats just it, all the saw leaders were leading the different battle groups but didnt do much. but someone else couldve stepped up but no one wanted too. they joined you guys now yes.

and idk bout the others but i still trust and am loyal to my friends. we will see what happens in the future. if you guys win then so be it. well played. but dont count your chickens before they hatch.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
thats just it, all the saw leaders were leading the different battle groups but didnt do much. but someone else couldve stepped up but no one wanted too. they joined you guys now yes.

and idk bout the others but i still trust and am loyal to my friends. we will see what happens in the future. if you guys win then so be it. well played. but dont count your chickens before they hatch.

But leaving them.......I guess you have a diffrent perspective on this issue....

I don't count anything it's just SAW helped Fear?! they don't deserve a treatment like that...

They played long enough...Members of SAW are not noobs..But some of former tribesmates of SAW treat them like that.

Your loyalty will be still be questioned..You could have stopped it,,,but it seems your blaming them...

your playing the blame game.

HeftySmurf

More chance of ampac being appointed president of the "Exceedingly Amazing IQ" Club.

DeletedUser

More chance of ampac being appointed president of the "Exceedingly Amazing IQ" Club.

This topic is for adults only and not for childish like you, who knows nothing but to play his LOLlipop..
Go to school and learn more. You know why? Your reply is nonsense and from outer space.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

At current rate, chance of prime winning is pretty high. Does that mean Ampac is favored to win the appointment :eek:

I think hefty is jealous

DeletedUser

Another good example of Talk without the walk...:icon_rolleyes:

Maybe if you knew the things I've done in this world you'd know I in fact do have a bit of a walk in me :icon_wink: