Oh dear.. let's run to Prime :P

HeftySmurf

This topic is for adults only and not for childish like you, who knows nothing but to play his LOLlipop..
Go to school and learn more. You know why? Your reply is nonsense and from outer space.:icon_rolleyes:
Childish?
Learn More?
Im probably smarter then you, hence why i have the higher recognised level of maturity.

At current rate, chance of prime winning is pretty high. Does that mean Ampac is favored to win the appointment :eek:

I think hefty is jealous

Not really, i could get an account and laugh at Prime's attacks if i seriously felt bored enough.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe if you knew the things I've done in this world you'd know I in fact do have a bit of a walk in me :icon_wink:

Such as all I remember is your tribe protecting Hulks Backside and Having a Nap with the other:lol:

And being so inactive..

Childish?
Learn More?
Im probably smarter then you, hence why i have the higher recognised level of maturity.

Not really, i could get an account and laugh at Prime's attacks if i seriously felt bored enough.

Lol big talk for a person who keeps on praising himself, don't forget to Delete and Cry for Help, Only a FOOL would believe you:lol:

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

Hey i can read the post as well as ignore him, yay.

Delete and Cry, yes i cried, coming from the person who runs to the enemy to save his own ass so he can noble more barbarians.

hanibalii

True dat.

To be honest it seems as though ampac is a little desparate to see hefty put down; not many people change their siggys just to discredit someone and therefore in my opinion is obviously a little jealous.

Disclaimer: I don't know smurf, or ampac, and am just a casual bystander. That is all.

DeletedUser

Go home to 53 hanibalii :) Or if you stay you better be GOOD, I haven't gotten a chance to infract someone IN my tribe, and I am excited to do it.

On topic go Hefty and ampac!, wait what is this thread again???

<3 you all guys and you are all being VERY good thank you.

HeftySmurf

True dat.

To be honest it seems as though ampac is a little desparate to see hefty put down; not many people change their siggys just to discredit someone and therefore in my opinion is obviously a little jealous.

Disclaimer: I don't know smurf, or ampac, and am just a casual bystander. That is all.

dont know who you are but <3

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
True dat.

Jealous? Do you know the history of Hefty Smurf...Wow if you support him maybe your a noob yourself.:icon_biggrin:

Hey i can read the post as well as ignore him, yay.

Delete and Cry, yes i cried, coming from the person who runs to the enemy to save his own ass so he can noble more barbarians.

Yes Deleted the #1 account wizzy dizzy and another account the Sinaelyan account deleted again when under attack.

Maybe lets just ask the players who attacked you...Maybe its better...And then ask those who attacked me so that we compare ourselves who is more battlehardened player..

Better yet lets ask Airsofter your recruiter to this world or your former tribesmates.....

Oh wait...They feel sorry for you for being such a player with no skill....A crybaby who always ask for support and when no support came he became inactive and sick...Do you see a pattern here...A pattern of cowardice.

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

Poor hanibalii, all he did was post his opinion, then the noob above tries to insult him.
Tut Tut.

I cant be bothered arguing with ampac, his logic is too amazing :|

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Poor hanibalii, all he did was post his opinion, then the noob above tries to insult him.
Tut Tut.

I cant be bothered arguing with ampac, his logic is too amazing :|

Get out of our forums Hefty your not playing this world anymore...Anything you say just will just point to the fact that your a quitter 10 times over....Quitting when your under attack a scared player who cant tag attacks,who cant snipe who always whines for support....A destroyer of Strong accounts (Wizzy Dizzy account and Sinaielyen account) Just imagine the time people built up their accounts and you took only a few weeks to destroy it.

Go to your mama and ask for support to your villas Hefty....No one would believe you but I guess the players here in world 20 knows that already...Why do you need to post here your Not involved in this war...Your not in SAW, your not in TP or SParta and your not in Prime...We don't need Losers posting some witty comment that he is the best player in the world......When everybody knows your just a Poor player saying he is that good.

If somebody would be stupid enough to give you an account here in world 20....Then I guess there will be worse player than you.:lol:

DeletedUser

True dat.

huh? Are you try to insinuate that Ampac is "little jealous" on Hefty ?
Is true all of this Ampac? Are you jealous that you not know how to push that "delete button" with that style that Hefty have? Because except that, I have no idea on what reason you can be 'jealous' on him.. :icon_confused:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
huh? Are you try to insinuate that Ampac is "little jealous" on Hefty ?
Is true all of this Ampac? Are you jealous that you not know how to push that "delete button" with that style that Hefty have? Because except that, I have no idea on what reason you can be 'jealous' on him.. :icon_confused:

Lol, thanks man good thing there are players like you who understand this.

Guys what I'm pointing out is we don't need a PLAYER WHO KEEPS ON DELETING WHEN HE IS UNDER ATTACK!!! and ALWAYS SAYS HE HAS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS WHEN UNDER ATTACK!!!

It's just sad that HEFTYSMURF RUINED A POWERFULL ACCOUNT(THE NO.1 ACCOUNT WIZZYDIZZY) THE BEACON OF SKILL AND PERFORMANCE THAT PLAYERS DEDICATED ON MAKING IT STRONG!!!

so if you will still keep protecting that kind of player....well up to you..

HeftySmurf

No Dorin, Ampac is jealous of the fact i dont need inactive accounts or to noble 900 barbs to defeat Prime, which he failed to do, he lost against the Prime op then ran like a girl.

Yawn, whats that ampac? you still wont face me 1 on 1?

Same old story, heck you wouldnt even face rich..

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No Dorin, Ampac is jealous of the fact i dont need inactive accounts or to noble 900 barbs to defeat Prime, which he failed to do, he lost against the Prime op then ran like a girl.

Yawn, whats that ampac? you still wont face me 1 on 1?

Same old story, heck you wouldnt even face rich..

hey lets fight 1 vs 1 your a coward I'm playing world 54 right now join me there if you want to fight me...Don't delete you coward...

Your a pathetic excuse for a tribal wars player...Dunno what Airsofter, Rich26 and the others see you...

Delete and keep on saying your sick...Real pathetic..

When I'm under attack I don't whine like a little girl who lost his doll...

Go to your former Hulk Lover friends and cry..:lol:

If you got an account here hefty tell me so that I could Nuke you Crybaby...:lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You know, i think hefty might be working for prime. He infiltrates all the other tribes pretending to help them fight prime, then just get possession of large accounts and then clicking delete, thus effectively handing over the said villages and territory to prime without a fight.

HeftySmurf

You know, i think hefty might be working for prime. He infiltrates all the other tribes pretending to help them fight prime, then just get possession of large accounts and then clicking delete, thus effectively handing over the said villages and territory to prime without a fight.

Explains why i have free pp all the time

hanibalii

Hehe looks like I sparked up some excitment. I still stand by my earlier statement.

HeftySmurf

Its quite sad to laugh at your own jokes, especially when your the only one.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its quite sad to laugh at your own jokes, especially when your the only one.

Look who's talking? Ehhhh....Kinda sad really hefty your just a pathetic excuse as a player in TW...

You youself is a Joke in Tribal wars.:icon_cool: