Oh dear.. let's run to Prime :P

HeftySmurf

Yea, but your not playing anymore on that world so any bragging rights you have have is none:icon_rolleyes:......

You beat what? you cant even beat anyone cause you will delete when under attack:icon_cool:

Million points nobling what? Hahahahahaha........man you must be delusional if you check your own stats you got your share of barbs and inactives...:icon_eek:http://www.twstats.com/en6/index.php?page=player&id=711236 pathetic......

Btw...no one would be impressed by you stats Hefty...3 million thats a small account compared to Wizzy Dizzy account and Sinaelyen account the funny thing is you didn't work for those accounts cause you don't know how to play HUGE accounts so when you played them and get shocked by their size and number of villages you deleted them when you were under attack....

So link us with those world 6 players I think they will find it funny that a former player of that world couldn't even grow his own account.

I deleted, haha, you think your so clever because you think your better.
Wow, well done, clustering the classic way.

And my god your such a moron, 3 million on a classic world is the equivalent of 12million on a world like this, Classical worlds > your shitty world.
Huge accounts? explains why im playing an account, which is so much larger then yours, and on the frontline, and we are easily winning the war.
And W6 players? many read this because they enjoy laughing at how much of a retard you are, too scared to play another world, hiding behind his barbarians on W20.

DeletedUser

Oh wow your so funny, who are you? wait nobody knows because you suck, your in a tribe which will never be recognised after the world has ended and to be honest, an insignificant piece of shit.

Great, you are a somebody on a text based game lol

DeletedUser

Hahah, SIN were much better then Prime ever were, i could link W6 players to this and they would laugh at your pitiful tribe, you have no achievements.

A Warrior? I beat Prime by myself, sorry i forgot i dont use inactive accounts by myself.

And i grew to a million points by nobling players, you nobled barbs..

How did you beat prime by yourself when prime basically won the world lol. Talk about delusional.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I deleted, haha, you think your so clever because you think your better.
Wow, well done, clustering the classic way.

And my god your such a moron, 3 million on a classic world is the equivalent of 12million on a world like this, Classical worlds > your shitty world.
Huge accounts? explains why im playing an account, which is so much larger then yours, and on the frontline, and we are easily winning the war.
And W6 players? many read this because they enjoy laughing at how much of a retard you are, too scared to play another world, hiding behind his barbarians on W20.

Yea, they are laughing at you cause you always Run Away from a fight....:lol: Hahahahaha!!! Deletes his account when under attack:icon_biggrin: And disolves tribes when they were declared upon....Hahahahaha!!! your funny Hefty your account in none so better go back to your World 6 or whatever your world and play there...Heheheheh....Oh Wait you will find someone stupid enough to give you an account to play.....But when it gets under attack you delete Coward!!! Hmmm usually it reflects your real personality when your playing this game.....If your a coward in Tribals Wars then in real Life your a C__ard....Just fill in the blanks I know your smart enough to do that...:lol:

Also Your a barb nobler and Inactive eater on your own Hefty smurf account....Talk about Irony you flaming me on nobling barbs while you yourself is nobling barbs and Inactives.....The diffrence between us is I'm a Fighter....WHile you always Deletes when under Attack....Coward.

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

Yea, they are laughing at you cause you always Run Away from a fight....:lol: Hahahahaha!!! Deletes his account when under attack:icon_biggrin: And disolves tribes when they were declared upon....Hahahahaha!!! your funny Hefty your account in none so better go back to your World 6 or whatever your world and play there...Heheheheh....Oh Wait you will find someone stupid enough to give you an account to play.....But when it gets under attack you delete Coward!!! Hmmm usually it reflects your real personality when your playing this game.....If your a coward in Tribals Wars then in real Life your a C__ard....Just fill in the blanks I know your smart enough to do that...:lol:

Also Your a barb nobler and Inactive eater on your own Hefty smurf account....Talk about Irony you flaming me on nobling barbs while you yourself is nobling barbs and Inactives.....The diffrence between us is I'm a Fighter....WHile you always Deletes when under Attack....Coward.

Im Such a coward, i could get an account on any world i wanted, heck i have been offered several on W20, i wonder if i should take one, maybe the ones in Prime.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Im Such a coward, i could get an account on any world i wanted, heck i have been offered several on W20, i wonder if i should take one, maybe the ones in Prime.

Really? Man why do you need to say you will get one from Prime? You afraid to fight us?

And Prime will not give you any account...Remember when you took the Wizzy Dizzy account you left Prime thus eliminating any trust in you by Prime Leaders if someone would be stupid enough to give you an account maybe they will give someone in the backlines away from attacks so that you wouldn't delete...

Lol and all those offers are just talks..Why with you just coming back on world 20 would be a miracle in itself..Hahahahaha..

Coward.:icon_cool:

considering they care so much its really irrelevent isint it? im proving a point that they cant do shit off w20.

Then what do you call disbanding the tribe? Whinning when under attack...Getting sick when under attack, and deletion of 2 strong accounts which you have Played (Sinaelyen and WizzyDizzy) if that isn't enough maybe you stick it to your thick head that you lost.

If Prime couldn't do anything then the account you held would not delete, it will show conquers against Prime also you will not disband any tribe.

But Instead you did the opposite...You run, your afraid and your alone.

No one would beleive you Coward. ;)

And this is the Truth just accept it. If you can't accept it just cry in the corner and tell your god Fairy to give you a wish to give you a perfect hidding place for all attacks of Prime.

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

Really? Man why do you need to say you will get one from Prime? You afraid to fight us?

And Prime will not give you any account...Remember when you took the Wizzy Dizzy account you left Prime thus eliminating any trust in you by Prime Leaders if someone would be stupid enough to give you an account maybe they will give someone in the backlines away from attacks so that you wouldn't delete...

Lol and all those offers are just talks..Why with you just coming back on world 20 would be a miracle in itself..Hahahahaha..

Coward.:icon_cool:

Then what do you call disbanding the tribe? Whinning when under attack...Getting sick when under attack, and deletion of 2 strong accounts which you have Played (Sinaelyen and WizzyDizzy) if that isn't enough maybe you stick it to your thick head that you lost.

If Prime couldn't do anything then the account you held would not delete, it will show conquers against Prime also you will not disband any tribe.

But Instead you did the opposite...You run, your afraid and your alone.

No one would beleive you Coward. ;)

And this is the Truth just accept it. If you can't accept it just cry in the corner and tell your god Fairy to give you a wish to give you a perfect hidding place for all attacks of Prime.

Talk? Haha, i was on Siandona the other day moron.

Yawn, I run? sorry i think your talking about yourself again when you ran from Prime attacking in Green or whatever that shit was called, i stood and won.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Yawn, I run? sorry i think your talking about yourself again when you ran from Prime attacking in Green or whatever that shit was called, i stood and won.

You won what? Man your delusional who are you kidding shows what kinda player you are..... We have diplomacy in both tribes you coward...And if Siandona is recruiting you them better take it you loser cause I know you will delete it again...:lol:

Besides i didn't delete unlike you coward who always deletes when under attack..Hahahahahaha....

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

You won what? Man your delusional who are you kidding shows what kinda player you are..... We have diplomacy in both tribes you coward...And if Siandona is recruiting you them better take it you loser cause I know you will delete it again...:lol:

Besides i didn't delete unlike you coward who always deletes when under attack..Hahahahahaha....

Deleting is better then cowering behind inactive accounts to save your own skin.

And i won the Prime op HTM organised on me, back when Prime had decent leadership and some tactical skill, i lost 0 villages on Sinaelyan during the op in which about 3000 incs were sent overall.

DeletedUser

if are you working to a plan .. so all people who not like you from w20 to start to attack Sia, under pretext that you was : "on Siandona the other day" then work no more.

You aren't from Australia, aren't you? Or you are... :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

if are you working to a plan .. so all people who not like you from w20 to start to attack Sia, under pretext that you was : "on Siandona the other day" then work no more.

You aren't from Australia, aren't you? Or you are... :icon_rolleyes:

Im from the UK..?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Deleting is better then cowering behind inactive accounts to save your own skin.

And i won the Prime op HTM organised on me, back when Prime had decent leadership and some tactical skill, i lost 0 villages on Sinaelyan during the op in which about 3000 incs were sent overall.

So where is the account now in world 20 Hefty Smurf? Oh Wait it got deleted right?

Then you went to the WizzyDizzy account a bigger account....Lol it got deleted again...Hahahahahaha...

You know you should have a new name...Hefty Smurf the Deleter...Or Hefty Smurf The Running Away Man......Or Delusional Hefty Smurf..:lol:

DeletedUser

So where is the account now in world 20 Hefty Smurf? Oh Wait it got deleted right?

Then you went to the WizzyDizzy account a bigger account....Lol it got deleted again...Hahahahahaha...

You know you should have a new name...Hefty Smurf the Deleter...Or Hefty Smurf The Running Away Man......Or Delusional Hefty Smurf..:lol:

Next time you run into trouble taking out an acc, send hefty in and it will be gone within a week :)

HeftySmurf

Next time you run into trouble taking out an acc, send hefty in and it will be gone within a week :)
Congrats Ampac, your claiming i multi accounted now? because i played Wizzy while Sinaelyan was still on this world.

And oh wow your so funny, neither you or ampac dare to face me, its amusing.

Well.. then I'm 100% sure you was not into Sia account.
Want to bet?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congrats Ampac, your claiming i multi accounted now? because i played Wizzy while Sinaelyan was still on this world.

And oh wow your so funny, neither you or ampac dare to face me, its amusing.

Want to bet?

Hehehehe, I gonna bet your gonna Delete when your under attack...Hahahahaha...:lol:

HeftySmurf

Under attack? My oda is 3x my points, im definatly going to delete.

Sigh, im tired of you, you refuse to face me, end of story.