Oh dear.. let's run to Prime :P

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf said:
I mod Tribalwars Beta, so A. It is actually cared about. B. Your an idiot, i am not flaunting he is breaking rules and C. Who cares about you really

HeftySmurf you said you are a mod and you know the rules, right?
Then why in your write you insult people.. isn't that not conform to the rules? (what you said is not game related !)

**Dorin hide now and hopes that a mod to come and to infract this .co.uk forum mod ** :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then why in your write you insult people.. isn't that not conform to the rules? (what you said is not game related !)

**Dorin hide now and hopes that a mod to come and to infract this .co.uk forum mod ** :icon_cry:

You can insult people all day and not get banned, it's just a matter of how you word it.

How many times did I sling personal insults at you and not get in trouble for it? All that talk about dipping my pen in the company "innk" ? I can do that all day and get away with it because I know how to structure the flame correctly and make it look like it's part of the reply/issue at hand.

It's called a "loophole" sometimes rules have them.

HeftySmurf

You can insult people all day and not get banned, it's just a matter of how you word it.

How many times did I sling personal insults at you and not get in trouble for it? All that talk about dipping my pen in the company "innk" ? I can do that all day and get away with it because I know how to structure the flame correctly and make it look like it's part of the reply/issue at hand.

^ That Dorin.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I mod Tribalwars Beta, so A. It is actually cared about. B. Your an idiot, i am not flaunting he is breaking rules and C. Who cares about you really.

Hey hefty don't treat her like that, in any case your the one who is abusing your power as a mod insulting players who are speaking their minds.

This is a free forum.

Power to the People ye!!!

I know this loophole and used it on Hefty Smurf and guyverone.

Dorin is a good analyzer of situations here in world20.

Guys don't let me start again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I know this loophole and used it on Hefty Smurf and guyverone.

Dorin is a good analyzer of situations here in world20.

Guys don't let me start again.

Actually, you just said the same thing over and over again like a moron and people were just stupid enough to reply to you.

Doesn't take much skill to show off your natural IQ of 45 chris.

HeftySmurf

Actually, you just said the same thing over and over again like a moron and people were just stupid enough to reply to you.

Best Post of 2011 already.

DeletedUser

I mod Tribalwars Beta, so A. It is actually cared about. B. Your an idiot, i am not flaunting he is breaking rules and C. Who cares about you really.

More people than you :lol:

Oh, and you just added to my point. You're not a mod on .net forums, so stop flaunting apparent modship.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Hey your playing the Qualist account.....Don't make irrational decision on that account ok...Don't delete.:lol:

And your helping those same players that you insulted in forums in the past shows how desperate you are(Btw hows your attacks on Elksildyen did you nobled one of his villas? ). Btw are they listening to you in the forums, are you helping them in support and offense?

You really love world 20 don't you?

to bad you deleted your own Million point account for nothing.

Best Post of 2011 already.

Birds with the same feather flock together...A quitter loves someone who is like him...It's common for fools to join each other.

A fool is happy in making a fool of himself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You can give a big "Thank you" to your friend Dwan for cover you in how many situation.. hmm alot for the 'love of having active forums and flame" ;)
All knows how things was Guyv. We can make a pool an old people (including old mod) can vote and give me right!

You flame and insult people then edit your flame. So in my opinion if someone was upset and write insulte then he review faster his topic is ok, but you REPETITIVE do that , over and over and Dwan knows that and cover you. If you was do that into Chase mod time, i sure you was ban asap ;)

So be good Guyv!

BTW:
"How many times did I sling personal insults at you and not get in trouble for it? All that talk about dipping my pen in the company "innk" ?"

When Dwan left to be mod, Chase delete that picture after i reclaim AGAIN !

Wonder why Dwan let that there and Chase delete it :s
Anybody wants to guess?? LOL.

and sorry HeftySmurf but this ..

Read from the rules:
Manners
Please treat each other with respect and remain polite. Do not forget that there are people of different ages and with different gaming ‘know-how’. Therefore, please stay patient if questions arise that you may consider "stupid" or "childish".
You may use tactics to provoke your opponents in the `Politics and Propaganda’ forum as long as the tactics are game-based.

Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum or in any ‘other’ private format. Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.

it's personal insult not game related !

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good point Dorin. No wonder these guys deleted they don't know how to respect other people.

HeftySmurf

More people than you :lol:

Oh, and you just added to my point. You're not a mod on .net forums, so stop flaunting apparent modship.

Tribalwars Beta.net, Ran by a .net mod, controlled by Tribalwars developers bla bla bla

I am not flaunting my modship, i am saying he broke the rules, how is that flaunting? its not, shut up.

And more people then me? comical.

@ Dorin

Its a response, more common then the word shit.

rich26ca

i'm guilty of this in the past so i can't say to much i think most of us have... but i refrain from it now... getting smarter with old age who would have guessed it, lol ;P

happy new years guys

Julius-Caesar

Your a mod?

I deleted, haha, you think your so clever because you think your better.
Wow, well done, clustering the classic way.

And my god your such a moron, 3 million on a classic world is the equivalent of 12million on a world like this, Classical worlds > your shitty world.
Huge accounts? explains why im playing an account, which is so much larger then yours, and on the frontline, and we are easily winning the war.
And W6 players? many read this because they enjoy laughing at how much of a retard you are, too scared to play another world, hiding behind his barbarians on W20.

If you are a mod I'm quite surprised you are allowed to attack people on a personal level like this. I don't generally get involved with the public discussion forums due to the amount of crap that is posted here (and you are one of the worst offenders by a longshot.) Obviously the criteria for being a mod in the forums is shockingly low.

Caesar

DeletedUser

You can give a big "Thank you" to your friend Dwan for cover you in how many situation.. hmm alot for the 'love of having active forums and flame" ;)
All knows how things was Guyv. We can make a pool an old people (including old mod) can vote and give me right!

You flame and insult people then edit your flame. So in my opinion if someone was upset and write insulte then he review faster his topic is ok, but you REPETITIVE do that , over and over and Dwan knows that and cover you. If you was do that into Chase mod time, i sure you was ban asap ;)

So be good Guyv!

BTW:
"How many times did I sling personal insults at you and not get in trouble for it? All that talk about dipping my pen in the company "innk" ?"

When Dwan left to be mod, Chase delete that picture after i reclaim AGAIN !

Wonder why Dwan let that there and Chase delete it :s
Anybody wants to guess?? LOL.

Dwarv left me alone because I know how to use the english language to my advantage. By that, I mean I know how to make fun of you and get away with it, you're just paranoid and think everyone is out to get you.

Chase was a girl and was probably disgusted with the amount of internet testosterone we sling around on here and she probably got a kick out of reading ampacs moronic posts that a 5th grader makes when he's fighting with his classmate.

I never edit anything regarding what I say, only the grammer which you obviously don't have a grasp of. You can say anything you want on here, minus the f word and a few other things and get away with it.

I can, you can't....you don't have the creativity for it. You just go on and on and on like a broken record and don't seem to understand you're wasting your time trying to argue with someone who has higher brain functino compared to you.

You should see the msn logs with dwarv and I, you made his day at work with your 40 reports a day while you sat there for hours on end reporting every single post I ever made. He never thought much of you, and whether I co-played him or not isn't the point. It's the fact that I've always known how to work these forums.

/fin~

EDIT: I had to remove the part where I called dorin names and said I cybered his ingame and then made fun of him for having an ingame wife.....not /facepalm

If you are a mod I'm quite surprised you are allowed to attack people on a personal level like this. I don't generally get involved with the public discussion forums due to the amount of crap that is posted here (and you are one of the worst offenders by a longshot.) Obviously the criteria for being a mod in the forums is shockingly low.

Caesar

He mods on the beta forums, those are independent from these. Being a mod, he knows the acceptable ways to post certain things. Like me, but everyone hates him!

oh, and why does everyone think i'm playing Qualist? I log on once for two hours to trade off mails with people and give my email out and all of a sudden i'm mister popularity.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dwarv left me alone because I know how to use the english language to my advantage. By that, I mean I know how to make fun of you and get away with it, you're just paranoid and think everyone is out to get you.

Chase was a girl and was probably disgusted with the amount of internet testosterone we sling around on here and she probably got a kick out of reading ampacs moronic posts that a 5th grader makes when he's fighting with his classmate.

I never edit anything regarding what I say, only the grammer which you obviously don't have a grasp of. You can say anything you want on here, minus the f word and a few other things and get away with it.

I can, you can't....you don't have the creativity for it. You just go on and on and on like a broken record and don't seem to understand you're wasting your time trying to argue with someone who has higher brain functino compared to you.

You should see the msn logs with dwarv and I, you made his day at work with your 40 reports a day while you sat there for hours on end reporting every single post I ever made. He never thought much of you, and whether I co-played him or not isn't the point. It's the fact that I've always known how to work these forums.

/fin~

EDIT: I had to remove the part where I called dorin names and said I cybered his ingame and then made fun of him for having an ingame wife.....not /facepalm

He mods on the beta forums, those are independent from these. Being a mod, he knows the acceptable ways to post certain things. Like me, but everyone hates him!

oh, and why does everyone think i'm playing Qualist? I log on once for two hours to trade off mails with people and give my email out and all of a sudden i'm mister popularity.

Blah, blah blah.. We know your a quitter.

Dorin is a better player than you.

And you don't know how to send millesond trains. :icon_rolleyes:

Besides your a Hefty Smurf fan go kiss his foot I know what kind of a player you are a player who gets afraid of attacks.:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[URL="http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=45730" said:
guyverone[/URL]]I never edit anything regarding what I say, only the grammer which you obviously don't have a grasp of. You can say anything you want on here, minus the f word and a few other things and get away with it.

You are a very BIG LIER !!
[spoil]

lier.jpg

[/spoil]

never edit anything regarding what I say ... ahaha WHO BELIEVE YOU ?

Well with the risk to receive infraction I will present one of image i print screen into the time when you "
never edit anything regarding what you said" , you're lier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You insult and edit your topic over and over. Dwan was know because i reclaim each time and make even print screen of your insult.

Look and read what good colour England language you used. And then come and say again: "never edit anything regarding what I say" maybe then someone will believe you !
I prefer not to post more pictures because your language is very crapy and contain nothing more then sexual and insult words.
[spoil]
pic1ad.jpg

[/spoil]

You gentelman, you have no manners! I do think sometime if your are or not one of child rise at the corner of street with no education of all. That could explain alot your behaivor.

HeftySmurf

Dorin you do know the word "shit" is allowed?

@ Ceaser

In regards of my style, i am not being personal, i could be worse if i wanted.

DeletedUser

dang, heftsmurf is a mod on a gaming forum now. That is some upward mobility in life Lol.

The American dream can come true!

DeletedUser

hefty still acts like a 12 year old i see god knows how hey made you a mod they must be desperate