Oh dear.. let's run to Prime :P

DeletedUser

That would be a statement that is getting close to the line.

DeletedUser

ow really ?

its just my judgement im sure most of w20 would agree

DeletedUser

I would never actually warn for that post, I am just letting you guys know where I am going to draw the line. Moreso for the Mod bashing. Yes I know hefty is not and has not been a .net mod, however I find it disrepsectful to call the .co.uk staff desperate for hiring him.

I don't really find it offensive to say someone is as mature as a 12 year old.

(Just thought I should clarify as to why I said it was getting close to the line)

DeletedUser

it just baffles me why they would let such a person be a mod

DeletedUser

*mutters something about slapping and off topic and then goes back to sleep*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i've just read through the forum here on w20 and tbh i have had a few giggles but also i have been worried about the post tampac makes? is he a spokes person for prime? If so he is the worst spokesperson i have ever seen for a rank 1 tribe ever.

I was led to believe tampac was a greatly thought of person inside of w20 at one time but within 30 minutes worth of reading through the w20 threads i can see he is nothing more than a glorified xivanx.... Or what ever :icon_rolleyes:

Hefty makes me giggle the way he winds you up tampon so if you have the time/energy....blah blah i would love to fight you 1vs1? maybe not even 1vs1 but just dont get any outside support?

i just want to see what you are made off :)

Love you really sugar lumps :icon_evil:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i've just read through the forum here on w20 and tbh i have had a few giggles but also i have been worried about the post tampac makes? is he a spokes person for prime? If so he is the worst spokesperson i have ever seen for a rank 1 tribe ever.

I was led to believe tampac was a greatly thought of person inside of w20 at one time but within 30 minutes worth of reading through the w20 threads i can see he is nothing more than a glorified xivanx.... Or what ever :icon_rolleyes:

Hefty makes me giggle the way he winds you up tampon so if you have the time/energy....blah blah i would love to fight you 1vs1? maybe not even 1vs1 but just dont get any outside support?

i just want to see what you are made off :)

Love you really sugar lumps :icon_evil:

And who are you? Your just one of those guys who quit the world cause he think he is so good.

I want to ask you a question? What contibutions did you do to the world...Besides quitting of course.

I think your one of those guys who are quitters in every tribal wars game 10x over..

I am not a spokesman for Prime.

ahahahaa, after looking for your account I found your name http://www.twstats.com/index.php?page=search

seems I am right all along..Your just one of those guys who are all talk in the forums but couldn't back it up....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

tampon why are you talking crap? i am right here in w20 and being a pain for you and your members. surprised you don't know who i am tbh....

Anyways you are giving it the big un about quitting and the likes! would you like a 1vs1 with my nubyself?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
tampon why are you talking crap? i am right here in w20 and being a pain for you and your members. surprised you don't know who i am tbh....

Anyways you are giving it the big un about quitting and the likes! would you like a 1vs1 with my nubyself?

this is one of the funniest post i've ever read by someone who cannot even play...right...:)

DeletedUser

If i can't play then you are happy to fight me 1vs1?

Or are you going to try and belittle me with stupid comments about how i can't play? but never accept the challenge of a nub?

Tampon.... we all need a cuggle but stop trying to disclaim everyone, the only reason i want to fight you is because you talk a good fight, I loved hefty getting a reaction from you and now i want to play you in game because i feel evil taking you for an idiot on the externals :) (and im drunk and still capable;p)

DeletedUser

You should totally have a 1v1 with this d daddy character. I hear he can't snipe 3 minute trains. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

D Daddy i know you, you come in here and challange us w20 players for a 1v1 well i take that offer

DeletedUser

leg i would love a 1vs1 with you, how about to make things fair you can have tampon fighting with you?

I've been bouncing nukes from prime for months and doing more damage than caused, I just hate these prime primroses :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL i dont need his help, he is not as good as me or he would have steped up before me as his acc is 3 times mine, when i find what acc you have i will have that 1v1

DeletedUser

in my opinion....ampac is to scared to go 1 vs 1 against the D DADDY :p

I mean...i dont blame him....talking trash...and then playing like it....kinda hurts the rep.

Fighting you daddy....would be his last ;)

DeletedUser

i Dont blame him for hiding away, tbh i kind of feel sorry for the guy. hopefully i haven't hurt his feelings! i feel bad now you arses

Sorry tampon i swear to god i will never call you out again and when i refer to you i will always say prime instead of tampon because obviously you guys are a team and don't fight individually :)

PS, I am a lil pissed at tampax for calling me a quitter and then hiding..... Also leg being the guy standing upto me but i guess tampon is too busy irl to answer the forum when he isn't sure what he is dealing with :D

DeletedUser94059

bahahaha this has made me laugh. i have challenged ampac before but didnt get a response just kept tippy toeing around the challenge..

DeletedUser

lol people are down to "challenging 1on1."
"Because my tribe sucks I have to fight you 1 on 1 in tw even though thats not possible when u got more than 5 villages"