Oh dear.. let's run to Prime :P

rich26ca

wow, they don't change here.... hey bong you buggie smuggler..... dam fox there's no hope for catching him now..... need to stop being lazy and fix my bookmarks and opera links....

as for ampac well if you haven't notice he doesn't care what people have actually done he cares about those that continue to stay weather there having fun or not. to him that is a great player.... why cause he has done nothing, shaped nothing, lead nothing and hasn't attacked anyone of worth either. so the only thing he has is his account that has betrayed and moved from tribe to tribe trying anything to stay alive.

might seem to be a slight to ampac as most will see but i've just come to accept it.

hello to all others that remember me ;D

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
wow, they don't change here.... hey bong you buggie smuggler..... dam fox there's no hope for catching him now..... need to stop being lazy and fix my bookmarks and opera links....

as for ampac well if you haven't notice he doesn't care what people have actually done he cares about those that continue to stay weather there having fun or not. to him that is a great player.... why cause he has done nothing, shaped nothing, lead nothing and hasn't attacked anyone of worth either. so the only thing he has is his account that has betrayed and moved from tribe to tribe trying anything to stay alive.

might seem to be a slight to ampac as most will see but i've just come to accept it.

So who are you again Rich?

Actually done? if you done anything your account would still be alive....hhahhaahaa

can't remember you cause maybe your one those lossers who deleted..

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

hey rich, you still playing W20 and W49? im still trying to get learn the ropes of playing firefoxs account. its a bit too complex for my taste. lol... hopefully once i am really on board, we can catch up to the others more faster. lol

he's a bit of an ODA whore though... but i like it... unlike others i know who rack up ODD rather than ODA :icon_wink:

anyway, buzz me in on skype if you want to chat. im still recovering from my operation so im not back up to playing TW 100%

DeletedUser71060

hi rich nice to here from you and yes im still here
sorry bong but i like odd lol

DeletedUser

So who are you again Rich?

Actually done? if you done anything your account would still be alive....hhahhaahaa

can't remember you cause maybe your one those lossers who deleted..

From what i've hear from other w20 players then his analysis of you is true, why do you keep asking players what they have done in this world when infact all i hear from anyone in w20 is that you yourself have not actually done much yourself? Thats even from other prime members too :icon_eek:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From what i've hear from other w20 players then his analysis of you is true, why do you keep asking players what they have done in this world when infact all i hear from anyone in w20 is that you yourself have not actually done much yourself? Thats even from other prime members too :icon_eek:

And who are you again? oh yea right your a member of the Tribe TPN lol..Btw who is your Duke now..Seems BH just ran away from the attacks...

Hey look at my profile I'm just a barb muncher...nomnomnomnom

Hahahahahahaha!!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

How has he ran away from the attacks and why wont you talk to me on skype also?

DeletedUser

And who are you again? oh yea right your a member of the Tribe TPN lol..Btw who is your Duke now..Seems BH just ran away from the attacks...

Hey look at my profile I'm just a barb muncher...nomnomnomnom

Hahahahahahaha!!!!:lol:

I just had word back from bh and you are right he has ran far away from primes attacks, You guys outclassed him in every which, way, shape and form. the latest reports are that he isn't infact bored of showing prime to be most nub ever rank 1 tribe in a world and is infact crying at home with a beer and a cig relaxing for a change with the wifey :icon_eek: :icon_biggrin:

It was obvious from the start though that you guys would beat bh as he hasn't ever once been up in conquers against prime and could never defeat such a mighty opponent :icon_rolleyes:

To end: Now i will miss logging into w20 to tag teh super l33t prime attacks, Thanks tampon you killed the account i was using with your on field heroics. Just wish you was closer to the bh account because we would of wiped the floor with your barb/inactive munching account :icon_twisted:

Atleast now you can put a face to my spam on w20 and yeah you are nub. i hard you had fun on w55 recently with your pw village :D

DeletedUser94059

d daddy be nice to ampac please.. come on its not nice to pick on people with no life and friends outside of here..

DeletedUser

Nice wizzy, Thanks for clearing that up. Btw does that mean that the one who played it before you deleted is not taking care of the account? orrr he is doesn't know how to play?

Cheers!!

Man I owe Hefty Smurf an apology!! Hehehe

I don't know if he was taking care of the account or not, as far as I could tell at the time, my account just looked crappy, like someone hadn't played in a week or two, so I just deleted. I'm thinking of making a come back on a world or two.... I've got extra time nowadays :)

DeletedUser62657

.Seems BH just ran away from the attacks...

yeah right....i've had 3k incomings for a couple of weeks, prior to that it was over 2k for a month, in 3 months the incomings were never below 1k

and in that time, my account grew by 4 mill

i'd like to see you or anyone else (apart from atid) do that...but we all know barbs don't attack back, unless your name is Sir Cornish!!

i ran from nothing oh great one, my time ran its course, simple.

oh, while we are on the subject of running away....

http://en55.tribalwars.net/public_report/08a1b6c115de1b75a94d50aa7f7c2e48

please tell me you didn't delete because of that one attack :icon_rolleyes:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeah right....i've had 3k incomings for a couple of weeks, prior to that it was over 2k for a month, in 3 months the incomings were never below 1k

and in that time, my account grew by 4 mill

i'd like to see you or anyone else (apart from atid) do that...but we all know barbs don't attack back, unless your name is Sir Cornish!!

i ran from nothing oh great one, my time ran its course, simple.

oh, while we are on the subject of running away....

http://en55.tribalwars.net/public_report/08a1b6c115de1b75a94d50aa7f7c2e48

please tell me you didn't delete because of that one attack :icon_rolleyes:

Hardandfast was my tribemate, You see i just checked the world out if it was fun..But the leader of the tribe was not experianced to lead a tribe..The only thing that will happen to that tribe is go down the drain. Good thing I left that tribe, he is the one flaming me in the forums..Kinda noobish really.. ;)

BH why drag other world here? your the one who left TPN.......Your the one losing villages? While I admit you fought well, but you know the end is near.

The funny thing is those players that you betrayed are the ones munching you.:icon_wink:

Btw, whats the point of remaking fear?!, also why leave your tribesmates? Maybe there is a logical explanation for this..Care to explain BH?

Lets just hope your explanation is good enough...Or you will be remembered as one of the lousy leaders in world 20(Ranks of Rich26, bong972, heftysmurf, Airsofter).

Prime is a strong tribe just admit defeat and delete. Hehehehhe, your retired...pathetic......

I don't know if he was taking care of the account or not, as far as I could tell at the time, my account just looked crappy, like someone hadn't played in a week or two, so I just deleted. I'm thinking of making a come back on a world or two.... I've got extra time nowadays :)

Nice wizzy Glad your back!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hardandfast was my tribemate, You see i just checked the world out if it was fun..But the leader of the tribe was not experianced to lead a tribe..The only thing that will happen to that tribe is go down the drain. Good thing I left that tribe, he is the one flaming me in the forums..Kinda noobish really.. ;)

BH why drag other world here? your the one who left TPN.......Your the one losing villages? While I admit you fought well, but you know the end is near.

The funny thing is those players that you betrayed are the ones munching you.:icon_wink:

Btw, whats the point of remaking fear?!, also why leave your tribesmates? Maybe there is a logical explanation for this..Care to explain BH?

Lets just hope your explanation is good enough...Or you will be remembered as one of the lousy leaders in world 20(Ranks of Rich26, bong972, heftysmurf, Airsofter).

Prime is a strong tribe just admit defeat and delete. Hehehehhe, your retired...pathetic......

Nice wizzy Glad your back!!!

I have watched BH's account over night many times and Prime have got to be some of the most retarded players it has ever been my misfortune to come across. :icon_rolleyes: You are so stupid and oblique that trying to convince you of your general poorness would likely be futile. I will however make a list of some of your tribes "crimes".

1) The number of nobles required to take a village is neither six, seven, eight, nine or even ten.
2) A twenty four hour noble train is unacceptable
3) When supporting a recently conquered village it is preferable that your troops land within a week of the take
4) Your ability to noble barbs is nothing to be proud of
5) Your own personal sense of superiority is undeserved; it's like watching a quadriplegic boasting about how much of a fantastic swimmer (floater?) he is.
6) The level of corruption on this world is immense. :icon_neutral:

There's are so many words that could be used to describe how incredibly poor you and yours are but that list is long and my time is precious but know this; BH grew at a fast rate while being attacked by several other players, most of which he made shrink.

In summary; BH > You

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have watched BH's account over night many times and Prime have got to be some of the most retarded players it has ever been my misfortune to come across. :icon_rolleyes: You are so stupid and oblique that trying to convince you of your general poorness would likely be futile. I will however make a list of some of your tribes "crimes".

1) The number of nobles required to take a village is neither six, seven, eight, nine or even ten.
2) A twenty four hour noble train is unacceptable
3) When supporting a recently conquered village it is preferable that your troops land within a week of the take
4) Your ability to noble barbs is nothing to be proud of
5) Your own personal sense of superiority is undeserved; it's like watching a quadriplegic boasting about how much of a fantastic swimmer (floater?) he is.
6) The level of corruption on this world is immense. :icon_neutral:

There's are so many words that could be used to describe how incredibly poor you and yours are but that list is long and my time is precious but know this; BH grew at a fast rate while being attacked by several other players, most of which he made shrink.

In summary; BH > You

Hahahahahahahahha!!! Your the one playing playing the BH account either your a very lousy player or just a plain poor player,....

Show some good stuff,,,Not just being nobled easily...:lol:

btw if you don't mind me asking.......Why you analyze type of attacks when you yourself don't know how to send them?
Prior analysis in your replies shows ignorance in playing a big account.....
In my opinion your a very very poor and lousy player who just wants to make a name for himself......It really makes my stomach hurt by laughing so hard at your replies....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahahha!!! Your the one playing playing the BH account either your a very lousy player or just a plain poor player,....

Show some good stuff,,,Not just being nobled easily...:lol:

btw if you don't mind me asking.......Why you analyze type of attacks when you yourself don't know how to send them?
Prior analysis in your replies shows ignorance in playing a big account.....
In my opinion your a very very poor and lousy player who just wants to make a name for himself......It really makes my stomach hurt by laughing so hard at your replies....

Prior analysis shows that you're a very poor player that got big by eating barbs and inactives and getting on your knees to save yourself from attacks as you jumped from tribe to tribe.

Prior analysis shows that you also got your ass kicked on w55 and farmed like the little noob you are and deleted because you had nowhere to run. No excuses there buddy.

Prior analysis also shows that you fail in every aspect of TW including the forums. It also shows us that you have done nothing but backstab people and beat off tribe leaders for invites to survive like the coward you are.

Final analysis/summary proves that you have done nothing in this world, you have done nothing of significance in any way, shape or form. You have done nothing but eat barbs, cheat (the nhunter account) You worked your way up in the ranks of several tribes and as soon as you found out who was inactive you left and nobled them because you don't have the skill to fight an active player.

The only thing you've ever done on this game, is sit on the forums and ran your mouth like a retard on here saying the same exact thing over and over and over and over again like someone cares. Noone cares if you still play, you suck and if you get attacked on w20 or ANY world you will delete because you suck plain and simple. Tribal wars is about skill, and politics.....you lack both of those things. You are the level of a pleeb, you take orders from people who are better than you plain and simple. You will always be a pleeb no matter how good you think you are because you're a chickenwuss who stays in the back and doesn't pick fights IN the game.

Take some good advice...shut up and attempt to play the game the way it's meant to be played. I don't read the forums here anymore so you can shove your smart ass reply where the sun doesn't shine because I, nor anyone else on here gives a crap about what comes out of your mouth.

When people look back at the history of OTHER worlds....not world 20. They think back about epic PnP bashing and well fought wars. How people would rename villages freshly captured to mock the opponent.

What do people remember about world 20? Prime banning every single opponent they've ever faced. the sheer LACK of skill on the world after hulk/kong/care was gone and the sheer fact that the world was won because of a bunch of pimple faced geeks reporting profiles like pansies.

You see NOTHING like this on other worlds....nothing at all.

edit Hi rich/bong/other misc. people from w20 :D My msn is in my profile, i don't use skype much anymore! D:

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Prior analysis shows that you're a very poor player that got big by eating barbs and inactives and getting on your knees to save yourself from attacks as you jumped from tribe to tribe.

Prior analysis shows that you also got your ass kicked on w55 and farmed like the little noob you are and deleted because you had nowhere to run. No excuses there buddy.

Prior analysis also shows that you fail in every aspect of TW including the forums. It also shows us that you have done nothing but backstab people and beat off tribe leaders for invites to survive like the coward you are.

Final analysis/summary proves that you have done nothing in this world, you have done nothing of significance in any way, shape or form. You have done nothing but eat barbs, cheat (the nhunter account) You worked your way up in the ranks of several tribes and as soon as you found out who was inactive you left and nobled them because you don't have the skill to fight an active player.

The only thing you've ever done on this game, is sit on the forums and ran your mouth like a retard on here saying the same exact thing over and over and over and over again like someone cares. Noone cares if you still play, you suck and if you get attacked on w20 or ANY world you will delete because you suck plain and simple. Tribal wars is about skill, and politics.....you lack both of those things. You are the level of a pleeb, you take orders from people who are better than you plain and simple. You will always be a pleeb no matter how good you think you are because you're a chickenwuss who stays in the back and doesn't pick fights IN the game.

Take some good advice...shut up and attempt to play the game the way it's meant to be played. I don't read the forums here anymore so you can shove your smart ass reply where the sun doesn't shine because I, nor anyone else on here gives a crap about what comes out of your mouth.

When people look back at the history of OTHER worlds....not world 20. They think back about epic PnP bashing and well fought wars. How people would rename villages freshly captured to mock the opponent.

What do people remember about world 20? Prime banning every single opponent they've ever faced. the sheer LACK of skill on the world after hulk/kong/care was gone and the sheer fact that the world was won because of a bunch of pimple faced geeks reporting profiles like pansies.

You see NOTHING like this on other worlds....nothing at all.

edit Hi rich/bong/other misc. people from w20 :D My msn is in my profile, i don't use skype much anymore! D:

Such a pathetic response from a pathetic player who runs away from attacks.....Ahahhahahahahaa!!!1

I'm still playing this world Guyverone while you deleted your account when your under attack.

Your nothing a loser who doesn't know how to play the game, an arrogant player who gets nobled off easily. :lol:

Just face the facts man .

1. Prime will win world20
2. Players not playing this world will just shut up.
3. Prime is the best tribe in the world.

Tribal wars is a thinking game...If you don't understand this.....Btw, such sadness on your reply is this your only world that you got your account reaching to millions.....

You know I noticed that you got low self esteem to reply like this, you perceived that your a good player but your nothing...I got my 26,000,000 million account and you your account got deleted. Your unhappy that this happened I'm one of the Top Players of World20 a Barb muncher but still playing in this world..

Any tribe has the oppurtunity to attack me, they can noble me out....But for some reason they recruited me.....Don't tell me those leaders don't recognized talent....They know that I will be an asset of the tribe...Those leaders are smart not like you who is just plain stupid.

Tell me this.....When BSM was collapsing due to some issues why didn't Sparta, Prime, or SAW recruited you?

You know why? Cause you got no talent.......If you don't Believe me why won't we ask who is the Better player between you and me?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm one of the Top Players of World20 a Barb muncher but still playing in this world..

one of the top players or one of the highest ranked players?

Your nothing a loser who doesn't know how to play the game, an arrogant player who gets nobled off easily. :lol:

Your so full of win its unreal :icon_redface:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
one of the top players or one of the highest ranked players?

Your so full of win its unreal :icon_redface:

I'm always asking what your ingame name is ddaddy...Who are you ingame?

Or your one of those losers who kept posting in this world but are not playing anymore?

DeletedUser

I've told you already what account i was logging into, If you were too blinded by your own awesomeness to see it then its your own fault.

And this is a public forum i am sure? So even if i played at start up for only a few weeks and led a 15 branch family of nubs i still have as much right to post as every other w20 poster here that thinks you are a nub :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That wasn't me flaming you :icon_rolleyes: A couple of people I know mentioned your name in a skype chat so I showed them the report. I assumed you had quit but qiven that your OD was zero your startup troop count was pretty pathetic (as was mine :icon_redface:).. If you really want me to flame you I could look at the masses of barbs you noble, otherwise I couldn't care less what you do :/

Last edited by a moderator: