Side 2: 72,820
Difference: 16,375

chart

Go counterattack PARYL! Because right now its seems like you are losing :(
I just picture you as brick screaming "I LOVE LAMP"

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
A win is a win, put your money where you mouth is, but unfortunately at your size and the way Matt leads you're all going to lose

Matt, one of your members mentioned overthrowing you but unfortunately he's not about that life, wonder how much damage it does to a tribe when 1 of 8 members doesn't want to be there:/

Peace and love :p See you all ingame

Tbh 1/8th of a tribe not wanting to be in said tribe isn't really that bad.

GL both sides

.Smiler

DIGG is an embarrassment of a tribe HAHA, too easy.

Seems two of the top 5 in a couple days apart have shown the world how mass recruiting only gets you so far..

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow two thumbs up for Paryl on a excellent defending job , not to mention for a tribe of only 8 players against 39 players with twice as many villas . I also wouldn't doubt Paryl are fighting other tribes as well .

DeletedUser121006

Wow two thumbs up for Paryl on a excellent defending job , not to mention for a tribe of only 8 players against 39 players with twice as many villas . I also wouldn't doubt Paryl are fighting other tribes as well .

39 people? Was DIGG hitting from their k56 villages too?

I wouldn't be surprised if Matt had a spy telling him which villages are getting hard nuked :)

DeletedUser116214

I wouldn't be surprised if Matt had a spy telling him which villages are getting hard nuked :)

Digg sent 92 trains with around 300 nukes on half our members. Let me say it again, 92 trains and around 300 nukes. They ended up taking 3 villages :D
And hey don't blame Matt for having spies if what you did best since the start of this world is hug your entire K and have a family tribe.

DeletedUser121006

Digg sent 92 trains with around 300 nukes on half our members. Let me say it again, 92 trains and around 300 nukes. They ended up taking 3 villages :D
And hey don't blame Matt for having spies if what you did best since the start of this world is hug your entire K and have a family tribe.

I am not in DIGG mate :|

I am just observing and saying stuff

DeletedUser116214

They tried to get the entire southern world to gangbang us, let alone an extra 10 trains sent from EMA along with their OP. Round it up to 102 trains. Life is hard for Digg

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's what happens when your mass recruiting .

Deleted User - 10618707

I don't know. Is that 8 players before or after you add in your huggy alliance with FOOLS Paryl And jager? Saying 8 players is rather misrepresentative.

But away from the banter, the success from an op, at least initially isn't dependent on the villages nobled, i mean any tribe with fair competence should be able to defend mass trains, hence why the initial op hits are usually easily dealt with. What determines the success is whether the weight (rebuild time) average time needed for the defenders to restore troops compared to the attackers, also the qualitative factors such the stress of being attacked. All of which aren't shown by statistics.

So in my opinion, its impossible to discern instantly success without insider info :p

mattcurr

I don't know. Is that 8 players before or after you add in your huggy alliance with FOOLS Paryl And jager? Saying 8 players is rather misrepresentative.

But away from the banter, the success from an op, at least initially isn't dependent on the villages nobled, i mean any tribe with fair competence should be able to defend mass trains, hence why the initial op hits are usually easily dealt with. What determines the success is whether the weight (rebuild time) average time needed for the defenders to restore troops compared to the attackers, also the qualitative factors such the stress of being attacked. All of which aren't shown by statistics.

So in my opinion, its impossible to discern instantly success without insider info :p
We don't have an alliance with Jager and didn't when that opp took place. You weren't joking about no spy network this world were you. It's Jager man their information leaks like a siff.

4 players did 80% of the support maybe 7 players in total supported the three accounts under attack. Come now td you can't do these arguments anymore just look at the support opd ranking

DeletedUser121006

Thing is, what are you gonna do when they come again?

mattcurr

Thing is, what are you gonna do when they come again?
Ehh I lost the most supporting maybe 2kish pop per d village I'll be done rebuilding while they are rounding out 1k axe or so.

Only people who haven't thought about it think that o builds faster than defense