Oh Digg, why you so mean.

• Thread starter DeletedUser116214
  • Start date

Deleted User - 10618707

Like making a post regarding racial slurs when the player says them himself ?

More like spying, jumping, backstabbing one's tribe then talking about morals. I guess some things never change eh? :rolleyes:

sJ6MLqDcQq69cJc8gA9z7Q.png

Growth looking a bit stunted past backstabbing mates, i wonder whose growth is this

images

Ghostoxa

Apparently, 5 pages of comments from different players in different tribes makes it a discussion, unless you have another definition for it, be my guest.
But once more, no one holding a gun to your head. You don't like it, don't read it.
Its always funny once in a while, someone like you pops out of nowhere just to highlight the so called crying they think others are doing.

"I post, therefor I exist" Must be your moto.

I went through all this thread, again, and all I see is you guys whining and trying to bash and flame DIGG and make them look bad, and that is coming from you?

It's always funny once in a while, someone like you pops out of nowhere just to highlight the so called morals and crappy attitude of others.

"I lie, therefor I exist" Must be your moto.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
More like spying, jumping, backstabbing one's tribe then talking about morals. I guess some things never change eh? :rolleyes:

3fd9c8272e4b46efe4a39e83a72ed554.png

Someone needs new content. You're a Broken Record on Repeat. I mean, I'd hate us too if I were you, we ruined your chance at having the easiest way to a world win with Steps being your b**ch tribe so I understand why you're saltier than Steps are about it ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser116214

I went through all this thread, again, and all I see is you guys whining and trying to bash and flame DIGG and make them look bad, and that is coming from you?

It's always funny once in a while, someone like you pops out of nowhere just to highlight the so called morals and crappy attitude of others.

"I lie, therefor I exist" Must be your moto.

Apparently posting screenshots is a lie nowadays :D
And there is nothing wrong about posting crappy stuff about others. Makes it fun.
You really couldn't find anything to say so you just combined a mix of words and came up with this quote to just counter mine?
At least have some common sense mate, the quote i posted derives from the famous quote "I think, therefore I am"
Mine was a physical action "post" Yours is not > "I am"

You make me sad :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostoxa

Apparently posting screenshots is a lie nowadays :D
And there is nothing wrong about posting crappy stuff about others. Makes it fun.
You really couldn't find anything to say so you just combined a mix of words and came up with this quote to just counter mine?
At least have some common sense mate, the quote i posted derives from the famous quote "I think, therefore I am"
Mine was a physical action "post" Yours is not > "I am"

You make me sad :(

Screenshots can be photoshoped easily nowadays, but I wasn't referring to this issue.

I actually had a lot to say, but preferred to use your writing style so you will understand, but it wasn't a success apparently.

And don't think high of yourself quoting Descartes, you are not that special.

You make me sad, you had nothing better as an answer?

DeletedUser116214

Screenshots can be photoshoped easily nowadays, but I wasn't referring to this issue.

I actually had a lot to say, but preferred to use your writing style so you will understand, but it wasn't a success apparently.

And don't think high of yourself quoting Descartes, you are not that special.

You make me sad, you had nothing better as an answer?

Yea, i will waste time just to photoshop it for you sweety.
You had to google Descartes didn't you? Pretty sure you had no clue who the guy is :D
Why you avoiding my comment on your flawed logic using someone's else words? Of course it wasn't a success using my style, since you were too dumb to even know how to use it in the first place.
Since when quoting a famous philosopher and scientist makes you special? It makes you educated, something I am pretty sure does not interest you.

You do make me sad, its ok tho, nothing to be ashamed of. Anyway, thank you for the entertainment, was fun until it became a boredom state. So I bid you adieu in this thread.
Good day

DeletedUser116214

YOU-MAD-BRO? - more like YOU-BAD-BRO?

I will let myself out.

5e69ae4a73d10006bfcbbe381bc60867.png

e4ed71515cd2fd947b0bea4ccdb2d0a8.png

Who here wants to bet that Rumfast will target YOU-BAD-BRO next?

Hold on mate, he is too busy internaling an entire account right now http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.p...gain&oldplayer=9898925&newplayer=9734244&pn=1. Its hilarious how his own members do not say anything when he does not share 1 village with his own tribe :D
He is literally internalling entire accounts haha.
Out of his 83 conquers, 54 are internals :D
Give him time, he'll soon internal himself

Deleted User - 10618707

You had to google Descartes didn't you? Pretty sure you had no clue who the guy is :D
nd scientist makes you special? It makes you educated, something I am pretty sure does not interest you.

Knowing a philosopher doesn't make you educated, it doesn't even necessarily add value beyond being able to flaunt that one is knowledgeable. Simply knowing a name is irrelevant. I would think being able apply is more important than being able to quote nietzsche

''That which does not kill us makes us stronger"--->The principle is more relevant than the name itself :p

DeletedUser116214

Knowing a philosopher doesn't make you educated, it doesn't even necessarily add value beyond being able to flaunt that one is knowledgeable. Simply knowing a name is irrelevant. I would think being able apply is more important than being able to quote nietzsche

''That which does not kill us makes us stronger"--->The principle is more relevant than the name itself :p
Guess you should relate your post to the other guy. I do agree with you, I am not bragging about knowing a philosopher, but, on the other hand, if you do not know René Descartes or Nietzsche as you mentioned and others alike, I would classify you as an ignorant. But what would do you know, nowadays being a Belieber is more important :p

Ghostoxa

Yea, i will waste time just to photoshop it for you sweety.
Why you avoiding my comment on your flawed logic using someone's else words? Of course it wasn't a success using my style, since you were too dumb to even know how to use it in the first place.
Since when quoting a famous philosopher and scientist makes you special? It makes you educated, something I am pretty sure does not interest you.

You do make me sad, its ok tho, nothing to be ashamed of. Anyway, thank you for the entertainment, was fun until it became a boredom state. So I bid you adieu in this thread.
Good day

High words for a low man, when you finish beating your chest and get down from your cloud, maybe then you will get something in your shallow mind.

mattcurr

High words for a low man, when you finish beating your chest and get down from your cloud, maybe then you will get something in your shallow mind.
You ever notice that you say nothing substantive in discussions? Just anger, insults and no insight. If this is in your estimation what it is to be rich and deep in thought, I personally would take being called the opposite of your aspirations as a compliment.

On the actual topic, you have digg nobling Shovel and losing 12 villages on a miniature opp. So to conclude 1 week of fighting the tribe who began the war is down 10 before the first full scale retaliation. I knew that digg was a slipshod tribe but come on. I wonder how long loyalty lasts while the Duke nobles only internals and you bleed villages in a war you started.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116214

Digg's way to send an op. Most of the trains are sent this way, too lazy to upload them all. But that strategy and timing tho :D I think we going to lose villages since no one is able to snipe or stack due to the fact that everyone is crying their eyes out in our tribe and no one is able to focus anymore.

Oh and have I forgot to mention. Digg's internal Boss/Duke RumfastRumfar sent most of them. Wish I had the energy to show his other attacks :D
Dear lord, I feel bad for his members

744289bc00f146fddc291ca3c0a0cd83.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

No but seriously guys let's give it up to them, they were losing villages today to general expansion launched a mid sized opp and brought it even for the day. Sure they sent more nukes by a significant amount than we did yesterday, and sure they still killed less troops, but hey. They were able to make it so yar didn't just casually walk through them, so I mean moral victories when you can take them.

DeletedUser121132

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 12:40
So, we have an NAP and you've sent a train. I'll assume this is the end of that NAP.

stash75 Oct 14, 12:56
Our player purely wanted to remove your single village from our area, When was this NAP agreed?

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 12:58
26th September.

Side 1: [ally]EMA[/ally], [ally]EMA2[/ally] and [ally]T4H[/ally]
Side 2: [ally]DIGG[/ally] and [ally]SHOVEL[/ally]

Non Aggression Pact

Terms:
* Indefinite length with the option to upgrade to alliance down the road.
* 72 hour cool down upon termination of the NAP.
* Mutual agreement that no defensive support is provided to enemies of the opposite tribes. Regardless of their diplomacy situation.
* Cross Nobling - You clear it, you keep it. Any issues with this, speak to council ASAP to handle the situation. Reports showing the death of village troops and destruction of the wall required.

People to handle any situation are listed below.

DIGG Diplomacy

[player]RumFastRumFar[/player]
[player]Sandover[/player]
[player]Stunz[/player]
[player]Dirty Scumbags[/player]

EMA Family Diplomacy

[player]piratedan[/player]
[player]lackof1022[/player]
[player]stash75[/player]
[player]Metman1337[/player]
[player]animaldude37[/player]

stash75 Oct 14, 12:59
I was never asked about this. I take it you went straight through [ally]EMA[/ally] and expected them to pass this onto us? Because the message was not relayed.

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 13:06
You'll be listed as an enemy for stacking those Paryl villages

stash75 Oct 14, 13:31
mate you arent scary why dont you go back to internalling your players

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 13:32
Mate, nor are you. It's a shame, your players are already applying to other tribes, let me just go find their quote

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 13:33
I'm going to send it to Chloe actually because it's specifically aimed at this shit co she has

stash75 Oct 14, 13:33
im on now lol

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 13:36
I've sent it to Chloe on Skype, not posting here

stash75 Oct 14, 13:39
okay mate and you doing that does what hopefully get me kicked from the account? why do you feel like i have to fight to parly? why do we owe you anything? we have all seen the abusive chats you guys sent the paryl players, i dont even like paryl but you arent shit, you can only internal and are having a bitch fit because we sent some D, we are a little rim tribe and your ops failed because they are shit, and your tribe is nothing.

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 13:41
How old are you?

Our OP failed because they did an impressive job at defending. Furthermore, you say you "guys", that's plural, one guy sent an abusive chat. Now regarding my internal of Stunz, it was actually a merge where he joined my account as I'm a UK player. Grow up mate

Go try join paryl as you planned

stash75 Oct 14, 13:44
and the other internals? mate how old are you? you are the one acting out, why should i fight parly to help you my front streches over a K with them, where is the offer for some def.

Im not one for the externals, but we have sent miniscule amounts of def and are hardly relevant, rum is obviously just trash, we never had a nap with digg, and he really doesnt know how to handle diplo for sure.

Im logged on half awake, rubbed my eyes and just sighed. Seriously dont understand why everyone was shocked, why the hell would i fight paryl? we have a bigger front with them than Digg does, yet no offers for support, nothing just fight paryl suicide yourselves for us, because you know paryl will eat you later, well im sorry and you wouldnt?

I have to get the last one in
RUM
Grow up mate