Oh Digg, why you so mean.

Discussion in 'World 95' started by Phoenician, Oct 5, 2017.

Share This Page

1. ITz.TD

ITz.TD Contributing Poster

More like spying, jumping, backstabbing one's tribe then talking about morals. I guess some things never change eh? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    Growth looking a bit stunted past backstabbing mates, i wonder whose growth is this

[​IMG]

Ghostoxa likes this.
  2. Ghostoxa

Ghostoxa Contributing Poster

I went through all this thread, again, and all I see is you guys whining and trying to bash and flame DIGG and make them look bad, and that is coming from you?

It's always funny once in a while, someone like you pops out of nowhere just to highlight the so called morals and crappy attitude of others.

"I lie, therefor I exist" Must be your moto.

3. ottomatic fighter

ottomatic fighter Still Going Strong

[​IMG]

Someone needs new content. You're a Broken Record on Repeat. I mean, I'd hate us too if I were you, we ruined your chance at having the easiest way to a world win with Steps being your b**ch tribe so I understand why you're saltier than Steps are about it ;)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  4. Phoenician

Phoenician Non-stop Poster

Apparently posting screenshots is a lie nowadays :D
    And there is nothing wrong about posting crappy stuff about others. Makes it fun.
    You really couldn't find anything to say so you just combined a mix of words and came up with this quote to just counter mine?
    At least have some common sense mate, the quote i posted derives from the famous quote "I think, therefore I am"
    Mine was a physical action "post" Yours is not > "I am"

You make me sad :(

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Koumadokits likes this.
  5. Ghostoxa

Screenshots can be photoshoped easily nowadays, but I wasn't referring to this issue.

I actually had a lot to say, but preferred to use your writing style so you will understand, but it wasn't a success apparently.

And don't think high of yourself quoting Descartes, you are not that special.

You make me sad, you had nothing better as an answer?

6. Phoenician

Yea, i will waste time just to photoshop it for you sweety.
    You had to google Descartes didn't you? Pretty sure you had no clue who the guy is :D
    Why you avoiding my comment on your flawed logic using someone's else words? Of course it wasn't a success using my style, since you were too dumb to even know how to use it in the first place.
    Since when quoting a famous philosopher and scientist makes you special? It makes you educated, something I am pretty sure does not interest you.

You do make me sad, its ok tho, nothing to be ashamed of. Anyway, thank you for the entertainment, was fun until it became a boredom state. So I bid you adieu in this thread.
    Good day

7. Master Yoda.

Master Yoda. Well-Known Member

YOU-MAD-BRO? - more like YOU-BAD-BRO?

I will let myself out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Who here wants to bet that Rumfast will target YOU-BAD-BRO next?

8. Phoenician

Hold on mate, he is too busy internaling an entire account right now http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.p...gain&oldplayer=9898925&newplayer=9734244&pn=1. Its hilarious how his own members do not say anything when he does not share 1 village with his own tribe :D
    He is literally internalling entire accounts haha.
    Out of his 83 conquers, 54 are internals :D
    Give him time, he'll soon internal himself

hbui35493 likes this.
  9. ITz.TD

ITz.TD Contributing Poster

Knowing a philosopher doesn't make you educated, it doesn't even necessarily add value beyond being able to flaunt that one is knowledgeable. Simply knowing a name is irrelevant. I would think being able apply is more important than being able to quote nietzsche

''That which does not kill us makes us stronger"--->The principle is more relevant than the name itself :p

10. Phoenician

Guess you should relate your post to the other guy. I do agree with you, I am not bragging about knowing a philosopher, but, on the other hand, if you do not know René Descartes or Nietzsche as you mentioned and others alike, I would classify you as an ignorant. But what would do you know, nowadays being a Belieber is more important :p

11. Ghostoxa

High words for a low man, when you finish beating your chest and get down from your cloud, maybe then you will get something in your shallow mind.

12. mattcurr

mattcurr Part of the Furniture

You ever notice that you say nothing substantive in discussions? Just anger, insults and no insight. If this is in your estimation what it is to be rich and deep in thought, I personally would take being called the opposite of your aspirations as a compliment.

On the actual topic, you have digg nobling Shovel and losing 12 villages on a miniature opp. So to conclude 1 week of fighting the tribe who began the war is down 10 before the first full scale retaliation. I knew that digg was a slipshod tribe but come on. I wonder how long loyalty lasts while the Duke nobles only internals and you bleed villages in a war you started.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 11:26 AM
    yaryar07 likes this.
  13. arsenalhazard 97

arsenalhazard 97 Active Member

14. hurod

hurod Still Going Strong

15. Horny-Hippo

Horny-Hippo New Member

Thank you for the good laugh :D

hbui35493 likes this.
  16. Phoenician

Digg's way to send an op. Most of the trains are sent this way, too lazy to upload them all. But that strategy and timing tho :D I think we going to lose villages since no one is able to snipe or stack due to the fact that everyone is crying their eyes out in our tribe and no one is able to focus anymore.

Oh and have I forgot to mention. Digg's internal Boss/Duke RumfastRumfar sent most of them. Wish I had the energy to show his other attacks :D
    Dear lord, I feel bad for his members

744289bc00f146fddc291ca3c0a0cd83.png

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017 at 4:17 AM
  17. arsenalhazard 97

arsenalhazard 97 Active Member

legends say DIGG is still waiting for Rumfast to send his nukes in that 30 minute gap..

18. Phoenician

legends say Rumfast times better against internals.

19. mattcurr

mattcurr Part of the Furniture

No but seriously guys let's give it up to them, they were losing villages today to general expansion launched a mid sized opp and brought it even for the day. Sure they sent more nukes by a significant amount than we did yesterday, and sure they still killed less troops, but hey. They were able to make it so yar didn't just casually walk through them, so I mean moral victories when you can take them.

20. Tickle Me Uncle

Tickle Me Uncle Well-Known Member

Im not one for the externals, but we have sent miniscule amounts of def and are hardly relevant, rum is obviously just trash, we never had a nap with digg, and he really doesnt know how to handle diplo for sure.

Im logged on half awake, rubbed my eyes and just sighed. Seriously dont understand why everyone was shocked, why the hell would i fight paryl? we have a bigger front with them than Digg does, yet no offers for support, nothing just fight paryl suicide yourselves for us, because you know paryl will eat you later, well im sorry and you wouldnt?

I have to get the last one in
    RUM
    Grow up mate

.Smiler likes this.