Oh Digg, why you so mean.

• Thread starter DeletedUser116214
  • Start date

DeletedUser116214

That awkward moment, when Digg launches 92 trains and around 300 nukes and end up taking 5 villages and that because of a mix up in some snipes.
The best thing is the rage they actually experienced when they added me after the op on a skype chat and started posting ISIS pictures and cursing my entire family and how they would actually "Hump" my mom, my sister, decapitate my dad and me :D Which I do not mind, I find it funny actually
How cheap can a person be to actually have the ability of cursing this way, not even knowing the health state of the members they are disrespecting. Oh well :)
To be honest those guys are fun, they really know how to rage. Just some pictures to show the graceful transformation Digg players experienced after the failed op

https://gyazo.com/8ec9f181c5e1bcae2b7907e5d93e1fe6
https://gyazo.com/1e476366ef739111a20efa36ee7a1552
https://gyazo.com/83daf9bdb8bcb395de91aba970fcfdbd

Apparently, based on Digg, we actually failed since our ODD did sky rocket in 1 minute,:rolleyes: go figure.

mattcurr

Oh for Chris's sake if you're going to not read and make a thread on something that I said not to you could at least get our losses correct

DeletedUser116214

Oh for Chris's sake if you're going to not read and make a thread on something that I said not to you could at least get our losses correct
I like to piss you off :D just like fear!

DeletedUser116214

Hey, this is tribalwars, if you can't take it don't play it, no need to cry about it
Good duking example, defend this kind of stuff, Such values. Don't you have some work to do, such as plan your next op? :D

DeletedUser120800

Good duking example, defend this kind of stuff, Such values. Don't you have some work to do, such as plan your next op? :D

:/ You guys post a lot but it's inevitable really, you're just food

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here.

Side 1:
Players: RumFastRumFar
Side 2:
Tribes: Paryl

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1:
Players: RumFastRumFar
Side 2:
Tribes: DIGG, SHOVEL

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 1
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 245,257
Side 2: 7,369
Difference: 237,888

chart

DeletedUser120800

Perhaps we have grown so well that way, but when we farm we're the world's best farmers.

Stats speak for themselves boys, even if just by an inch, we in Digg, the noobs, seem to be winning???

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Perhaps we have grown so well that way, but when we farm we're the world's best farmers.

Stats speak for themselves boys, even if just by an inch, we in Digg, the noobs, seem to be winning???

When you do nothing but internal the whole world and brag about farming...Oh my.

mattcurr

If you think launching on 90 or so villages and getting what will end up as capturing somewhere between 4 and 0 villages as any sort of victory when you haven't been counter attacked yet I'm not very optimistic about being to matching strategies with an equal

DeletedUser120800

If you think launching on 90 or so villages and getting what will end up as capturing somewhere between 4 and 0 villages as any sort of victory when you haven't been counter attacked yet I'm not very optimistic about matching strategies with an equal

A win is a win, put your money where you mouth is, but unfortunately at your size and the way Matt leads you're all going to lose

Matt, one of your members mentioned overthrowing you but unfortunately he's not about that life, wonder how much damage it does to a tribe when 1 of 8 members doesn't want to be there:/

Peace and love :p See you all ingame

DeletedUser116214

A win is a win, put your money where you mouth is, but unfortunately at your size and the way Matt leads you're all going to lose

Matt, one of your members mentioned overthrowing you but unfortunately he's not about that life, wonder how much damage it does to a tribe when 1 of 8 members doesn't want to be there:/

You seriously actually believing in taking 0 to 5 villages after recaps out of 92 trains is a win, don't you o.o Waw
If our tribe takes the majority decision of overthrowing us, we will gladly leave. Matt might lead the tribe in his way, but when majority expresses discontent, we will leave. 1 member out of 8 might have did it. But imagine how many of your members asked us to join us, want me to start counting? :)

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
elly or arry, whichever one of you geezers is on the forum rum acc. U obv need to realise. when u expect to get 50% of 70 villas. but only get 1. it isnt a win. u should instead be tryin to get ur tribe to pull their fingers out instead of supporting the outcome as if it is a win. But maybe this was ur plan all along, to get all of shovel to waste their stuff so you can get easier nobles... internals i mean..YOU (reader) BE THE JUDGE.

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
elly or arry, whichever one of you geezers is on the forum rum acc. U obv need to realise. when u expect to get 50% of 70 villas. but only get 1. it isnt a win. u should instead be tryin to get ur tribe to pull their fingers out instead of supporting the outcome as if it is a win. But maybe this was ur plan all along, to get all of shovel to waste their stuff so you can get easier nobles... internals i mean..YOU (reader) BE THE JUDGE.
u kno what jezza would be sayin right now? "
f05e8434-0efb-4e01-8564-d650be121933
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GNywxiM.png"

DeletedUser120800

Ranking are rankings, stats are stats, numbers are numbers, you are losing, catch up and show the world what you can do, seems this guy "otto" and the rest of you are stuck in a pickle. After all of this talking big, if you guys don't OP us now then we'll know who's winning

Now if we refer to OD, come on, let's all admit what builds faster here :oops:

Glad you guys are enjoying the game though, I'm a nice guy, well played on that defence.

p.s. don't bring jezza into this

mattcurr

Okay, that would be an odd thing for someone to say given I'm running it as a favor and I've offered to step down in the past if another wanted to lead, meaning that if you're talking about anyone it's likely someone new a co player. I imagine that they were worried about the incoming and emotionally lashed out in the way that people do. But I have all week just watched the people who were placed in positions and given free reign for a simple reason trust, in capability, in thoughts. I watched ready to intervene if I thought needed. Something that I didn't really need to do in the defense. And) beyond that I functioned as a stable center piece. Just trying to keep everyone calm. This is how trust is built I or anyone else can beat their chest and exclaim how we'll win to my members, but what matters is that I was around offering advice, help and support where needed.

If this story of yours is true that person probably remembers me telling him days ago that we had enough troops skills and information to not lose anything. I imagine that they see the truth of these words. Life is a series of unexpected events and failures, and if I had to bet I imagine that if this person exists they have a little more trust in our leaders and strategies

If your view of leadership is taking the majority of all internals I would wager that my tribe is a bit higher on moral

DeletedUser121006

Side 1:
Tribes: Paryl
Side 2:
Tribes: DIGG

Total conquers:

Side 1: 304
Side 2: 664
Difference: 360

chart