Oh Digg, why you so mean.

• Thread starter DeletedUser116214
  • Start date

brummbear

Every player in your tribe was down a village(maybe 1-3 we're even) if they'd traded Villages not a single person was positive. Agathon had lost ext. Where do you even come up with this, we never did a full scale opp before then.i feel like as Duke someone would have told me

Again, where did me, revenants or cheesy lose a village since your first OP? You keep talking about people I literally couldn't care less about, they talk big but they got caught of guard or couldn't live up to their talks. Idc if you nobled Rum, agathon, his mom and his grandmom, you wouldn't have been able to take us out .

mattcurr

Again, where did me, revenants or cheesy lose a village since your first OP? You keep talking about people I literally couldn't care less about, they talk big but they got caught of guard or couldn't live up to their talks. Idc if you nobled Rum, agathon, his mom and his grandmom, you wouldn't have been able to take us out .
You had 300k defending you genuinely think you were the target of a full scale opp

mattcurr

No, but I actively sniped for revenants and others.
You've said it all yourself, you didn't care if we Nobled out your whole rest of your tribe you weren't opped ever, and Rev and cheese had 2 and three million odd again not full scale opps. While we were your sole attention partly had 4 wars that we ended consolidateed and or napped in one case. This was the first time we opped you and your tribe totally shattered appart but you brumbear against forum warriors and loud months you would have stood forever Rev and cheese were both down to us not even or up. Good think you're no forum warrior. I stand corrected your view of how you would have held out forever makes total sense now

brummbear

You've said it all yourself, you didn't care if we Nobled out your whole rest of your tribe you weren't opped ever, and Rev and cheese had 2 and three million odd again not full scale opps. While we were your sole attention partly had 4 wars that we ended consolidateed and or napped in one case. This was the first time we opped you and your tribe totally shattered appart but you brumbear against forum warriors and loud months you would have stood forever Rev and cheese were both down to us not even or up. Good think you're no forum warrior. I stand corrected your view of how you would have held out forever makes total sense now

Look, you can talk trash all you want, I said gg and showed respect, I even cleared my villages for your tribemembers. You're the one being disrespectfull talking down on me despite knowing nothing about me. And yes, I didn't care if you nobled out the rest of the tribe, because the tribe was dead for weeks now. There were like 5 players tops that sent support, and if someone else sent it was like, 3-4 packets, with 200-300k worth of villages. It was embarassing and I'm surprised you guys honestly didn't pick DIGG apart sooner seeing what a shitfest the defensive side was. I could only support/stack so many people, in the end I was literally sending my def 30-40 hours away because NOBODY was supporting on other fronts.

And yes, I wasn't OP'd ever. And if you'd ask bullfrog, aaron, or anyone else that knew about troop movements, they'd confirm pretty much all my def was busy helping others closeby, save for enough to snipe close proximity.

Only thing you can put against me is my size, I was small due to inactivity. I had 80 nobles but no time to play the game. I only did supporting and building out def, because its the only thing I had time for. Same reason I quit on 96, you might remember my name there, you were a lot more respectfull on that forum to me there, shinko to kuma. I was top 5 till end of september, same moment I quit here. RL caught up, shit happens. It's just a game, atleast try and respect people instead of just assuming shit and throwing mud when honestly I couldn't have done more in my circumstances. But who am I kidding, it's TW forums, I can't remember anyone ever showing respect to former enemies on here, even after the people quit

mattcurr

Look, you can talk trash all you want, I said gg and showed respect, I even cleared my villages for your tribemembers. You're the one being disrespectfull talking down on me despite knowing nothing about me. And yes, I didn't care if you nobled out the rest of the tribe, because the tribe was dead for weeks now. There were like 5 players tops that sent support, and if someone else sent it was like, 3-4 packets, with 200-300k worth of villages. It was embarassing and I'm surprised you guys honestly didn't pick DIGG apart sooner seeing what a shitfest the defensive side was. I could only support/stack so many people, in the end I was literally sending my def 30-40 hours away because NOBODY was supporting on other fronts.

And yes, I wasn't OP'd ever. And if you'd ask bullfrog, aaron, or anyone else that knew about troop movements, they'd confirm pretty much all my def was busy helping others closeby, save for enough to snipe close proximity.

Only thing you can put against me is my size, I was small due to inactivity. I had 80 nobles but no time to play the game. I only did supporting and building out def, because its the only thing I had time for. Same reason I quit on 96, you might remember my name there, you were a lot more respectfull on that forum to me there, shinko to kuma. I was top 5 till end of september, same moment I quit here. RL caught up, shit happens. It's just a game, atleast try and respect people instead of just assuming shit and throwing mud when honestly I couldn't have done more in my circumstances. But who am I kidding, it's TW forums, I can't remember anyone ever showing respect to former enemies on here, even after the people quit
Respect is earned you don't run into a room say everyone else is egotistical, then say trust me no one could have taken a Village From me!!! That's not respect that's trying to protect your ego. You did nothing this world your tribe was down on all fronts And you Lost you don't get to pretend you would have held out like some sort of Leonidas

Hey what's up Alex!

brummbear

Respect is earned you don't run into a room say everyone else is egotistical, then say trust me no one could have taken a Village From me!!! That's not respect that's trying to protect your ego.

Hey what's up Alex!

alright matt, this is becoming a waste of time, you're obviously the best TW player since the beginning of time and nobody else can be somewhat decent at the game! See you on another world, maybe there I can show you what I'm made of. 95 was the most boring world I ever played in the 10 years I play this game, hands down. Maybe it was different on your side, but I got real tired of people not doing anything at all.

mattcurr

alright matt, this is becoming a waste of time, you're obviously the best TW player since the beginning of time and nobody else can be somewhat decent at the game! See you on another world, maybe there I can show you what I'm made of. 95 was the most boring world I ever played in the 10 years I play this game, hands down. Maybe it was different on your side, but I got real tired of people not doing anything at all.
Me saying how you're running around saying how great you are is silly equates to me bragging? You realize how dumb And hypocritical everything you say is right? You're trolling aren't you

He and his Tribe are gone but I'll sure like bear dude here he would have whopped me

DeletedUser120425

No, but I actively sniped for revenants and others.
Who cares, sounds like you got outplayed ingame and now being outplayed on the externals.
Accept defeat, take it with dignity, don't come to the externals going I'm probably the best defender alive... you sound desperate... you sound like billynomates. It's not a good look.

If you wanted to prove you are this "defence" god, well you should of stuck it out just to earn the flags, grind the PP market dry on every chance and earned that title.
Also, nearly everyone who still plays this game has 10year+ experience, most of us are people who returned to an old game and got hooked as we did back then, it doesn't make you special.

brummbear

Who cares, sounds like you got outplayed ingame and now being outplayed on the externals.
Accept defeat, take it with dignity, don't come to the externals going I'm probably the best defender alive... you sound desperate... you sound like billynomates. It's not a good look.

If you wanted to prove you are this "defence" god, well you should of stuck it out just to earn the flags, grind the PP market dry on every chance and earned that title.
Also, nearly everyone who still plays this game has 10year+ experience, most of us are people who returned to an old game and got hooked as we did back then, it doesn't make you special.
outplayed ingame? I quit. before the first OP from paryl even came in I was already inactive. I DID accept defeat, I said GG to paryl, I just stood up for myself when people talk down on us. And yes playing 10 years isn't special. It still doesn't devaluate the point that he was assuming I was a nobody in his first posts towards me that doesn't know how to play the game. I never stated I was a defense god, or that I was the best defender alive. All I stated is that on a WT world with fake limits, they weren't going to break me if I have 2 other great players right next to me who were amazing to work together with. That's just a reality. Just like Paryl wouldn't have broken if we tried. The settings is what make defending easy, not beign some sort of defense prodigy. So please don't put words in my mouth...

mattcurr

outplayed ingame? I quit. before the first OP from paryl even came in I was already inactive. I DID accept defeat, I said GG to paryl, I just stood up for myself when people talk down on us. And yes playing 10 years isn't special. It still doesn't devaluate the point that he was assuming I was a nobody in his first posts towards me that doesn't know how to play the game. I never stated I was a defense god, or that I was the best defender alive. All I stated is that on a WT world with fake limits, they weren't going to break me if I have 2 other great players right next to me who were amazing to work together with. That's just a reality. Just like Paryl wouldn't have broken if we tried. The settings is what make defending easy, not beign some sort of defense prodigy. So please don't put words in my mouth...
I'm not saying I'm a defensive God guy's I'm just saying no one would have ever taken any villages From me ever. And I'm so humble it makes me amazing. I'm saying this in the SNL Trump voice in my head ftr

DeletedUser118416

You don't know how to play.
You never once stated the settings until I brought them up.
You just stated you were unbreakable.
You can now enjoy this world from TW stats.

brummbear

I'm not saying I'm a defensive God guy's I'm just saying no one would have ever taken any villages From me ever. And I'm so humble it makes me amazing

jezus christ matt you're impossible to talk to. If you don't agree with me that a fake limit watchtower world is just too easy to defend on then either A) you're just trying to be edgy and go against me, B) you're shit at defending and don't even realise how big of a crutch those settings are for shit players or C) you're just mattcurr, the one and only

But yea, I'm just another shit player :') funny everyone I played with or against on other worlds knows that to be untrue. But you circlejerkers who always back eachother up on the externals can keep pretending like you're the gods of international. All you care about is bashing your opponents. I don't even want respect from you guys anymore tbh. Waste of my time trying to talk to you all

DeletedUser120425

Awww c'mon don't be like that. Are we not letting you in our circle, your approach Mr. defensive God was just all wrong.
A) I'm always going against anyone, if Matt would of made that comment I would of bashed him for it, it passes time and it's fun to see someone's response.
B) it doesn't matter on the world settings really much at all, if your as good as you claim to be, you learn adapt and don't cry on the externals like all the other shit players.
C) he is the one and only mattcurr ingame and on externals, TW only allow 1 person to have that username, you cannot duplicate it.

FYI, I don't even talk to Matt or Orchestrated. I just like to post random shit, see if I can trigger someone, and it worked. Praise the Lord.
Enjoy your next world Mr. Defensive God, I'm sure your be on the externals their when the same thing happens, I'll be waiting:cool:

mattcurr

jezus christ matt you're impossible to talk to. If you don't agree with me that a fake limit watchtower world is just too easy to defend on then either A) you're just trying to be edgy and go against me, B) you're shit at defending and don't even realise how big of a crutch those settings are for shit players or C) you're just mattcurr, the one and only

But yea, I'm just another shit player :') funny everyone I played with or against on other worlds knows that to be untrue. But you circlejerkers who always back eachother up on the externals can keep pretending like you're the gods of international. All you care about is bashing your opponents. I don't even want respect from you guys anymore tbh. Waste of my time trying to talk to you all
That tribe is arguing with me in the other thread we're probably going to war. But we respect one another even pi because we've earned that respect. You were a critical part along with Rev once in turning watch tower's to our advantage on you guy's.we tricked your stacks to move wrong places with weak spread opps at miss matched times. We did this because we couldn't do an opp and watchtowers changed the meta. Yes watch towers and fake world's change the strategy in a strategic game. And unlike you I'm not going to say you're shit if you don't understand it. Working new strategies out like this is a group effort, but the moment you decide a pretty well balanced feature is OP is the day you never figure out how to get around it.