Oh Hai W5

DeletedUser44836

Since im your new mod, i thought id post my introduction thread here so you guys can get to know me a little better.

So here we go.

About me:

I've been playing TW for almost 2 years now, I enjoy sport cricket, Rugby, Football (you know the real kind that does not have padding) and squash. I love my music, anything from old school 60s rock to In Flames <<<--- Google them if you don't know who they are. I enjoy motor racing, F1 ftw!!! i also spend regular weekends at the races watching the local racing. I also enjoy a good night of poker and smoking cigars :)

Tribalwars job: Forum mod.

Actual job: IT support.

Favorite Alcoholic Drink: The kind that gets you drunk :)

Favorite non alcoholic drink: Wait you get those???

Hobbies: Playing bass guitar, poker nights, reading (mainly fantasy novels), pc gaming.

Favorite movie / series: House, Supernatural, heroes, criminal minds, Naruto & Bleach (anime series) and many more.

Favorite quote :
MvvM says: getting laid will make you a better TW player.

DeletedUser

no need for introductions mate, the stay if its like any other mod wont be long. you joined on my birthday- an random bit of info

DeletedUser44836

Well, i have no plans on going anywhere, and its good to know your mod.

DeletedUser

Welcome Chaos667.
Smoking cigars?, ok you may stay for a while. :)

DeletedUser

I find it disturbing that W5 has a mod now... it's not natural by this point :(

DeletedUser

Welcome to yet another Mod.
I predict, if you make it past the two week point your job will be fairly simple here.
as long as Krusty stays away.

Its usually quite quiet in these parts.

DeletedUser44836

Welcome to yet another Mod.
I predict, if you make it past the two week point your job will be fairly simple here.
as long as Krusty stays away.

Its usually quite quiet in these parts.

Iv been the W44 mod for the past few months. if i can handle that bunch im pretty sure i can handle W5 :)

DeletedUser

Chaos- it;s not that we are spammers, flamers or something like that. what kills our mods is a boredom :)

DeletedUser

I will most definitely agree with Netti.

We've all been playing for so long, there's not much left that we have to say. :)

DeletedUser44836

boredom wont be an issue, i enough to do in my worlds to keep me busy in between your posts.

DeletedUser

Welcome Chaos, though I don't play here myself.
I guess you could start off by fixing the automatic maps thread, the links are all broken.

DeletedUser

You'll be forgetting us, we have learnt a lot throughout the years. You can't infract us like the rest, we'll throwing dirt around but with "good" words. Always put a good word in front of everything bad you're about to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You'll be forgetting us, we have learnt a lot throughout the years. You can't infract us like the rest, we'll throwing dirt around but with "good" words. Always put a good word in front of everything bad you're about to say.
That's.. ehm.. enviously stupid? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

See it as you're always doing something wrong, but you don't give a reason to get infracted.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be so sure about that.
For instance, I think I've already infracted for being an annoying troll trying to bend the rules. :icon_razz:
And I'm sure Jirki has a worse record.

DeletedUser

and chaos, please, don;t touch our cat connection thread. it is NOT offtopic, it;s part of w5 pnp :)