Oh hey Casus

Wallam

I have pictures of Timo sticking batteries up his nose. Of course I have pictures of you with Dolphins and erm.. Why dont you want the forums to know what you look like? The pics pretty cool tbh :|

DeletedUser

How can you infract him unless the pics are innappropriate...if you can, that's complete bs. Fascist modding ftw.

Winzora

I have pictures of Timo sticking batteries up his nose. Of course I have pictures of you with Dolphins and erm.. Why dont you want the forums to know what you look like? The pics pretty cool tbh :|

How does he brethe,lol?

DeletedUser

Wallam, if I wanted them to see it, I would've posted it for them. -_-

Wallam

Wallam, if I wanted them to see it, I would've posted it for them. -_-

You look good in it, so I dont see why you dont post it. Still its your perogative, do what you wish :icon_neutral:

I have no idea about boogers, nor do I wish to have any idea so I guess you will have to ask him about that yourself.

DeletedUser

You look good in it, so I dont see why you dont post it. Still its your perogative, do what you wish :icon_neutral:

I have no idea about boogers, nor do I wish to have any idea so I guess you will have to ask him about that yourself.

send them to me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

leik meh ;)

OH hai

(iz off to bump your mod intro thread)

i has pics ... ok maybe not so much of casus ... but i haz pics none the less

oh and she can infract/ban wallam for posting something that she posted on the mod forums

that is the reason she would do it ... but then again it says it in the forums rules that mods can infract upon they're own volition without just cause, but usually it's based upon reason and not on some whim that your infracted.

Wallam

Its like a pressure build up, just keeps increasing and increasing and then one day... BOOM!