Oh How I Miss W2

DeletedUser

I played w2 for about a year, 2-3 years ago, now i'm back but in w55.

i quit because i was entering high school and thought i wouldn't have time (i was still learn to manage my time, i was 14 give me a break lol) but now i miss TW i joined again in w55

I just wanted to say hey

btw i was only a minor player, you can check my TW stats :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Everyone misses w2 all the new worlds are full of tools and it just isn't the same

walleye

Everyone misses w2 all the new worlds are full of tools and it just isn't the same

they're a very different breed. w2 seem to have a lot of mature age players, whereas the new worlds are full of ppl my age and younger who get off on the precision internet technics of farming and scripts and everything that isn't fun

DeletedUser97688

I don't like co-players aswell. It ruins all the fun, because when you are playing on your own, you know exactly what do you want to do with your account, but with co-player... The sense of security weakens alot, you'll never know when a co-player does something wrong, even if you have given the orders what to do.

DeletedUser7464

lmao. Poor walleye :p

I hate co-players in the early game, but at this stage I think its fine, especially because accounts are so big.

DeletedUser

I don't like co-players aswell. It ruins all the fun, because when you are playing on your own, you know exactly what do you want to do with your account, but with co-player... The sense of security weakens alot, you'll never know when a co-player does something wrong, even if you have given the orders what to do.

so true...those bossy co-players are the worst. I don't know how Mikeys puts up with it.

DeletedUser

they're a very different breed. w2 seem to have a lot of mature age players, whereas the new worlds are full of ppl my age and younger who get off on the precision internet technics of farming and scripts and everything that isn't fun

The game has certainly progressed a great deal in the 5 years since I started playing. It's become less laid back and more about getting optimum efficiency on absolutely everything. Unless you're farming intensively 24/7 chances are you'll get left a long way behind. Also the tactics which were once just used amongst the elite, are now common with the unwashed masses.

Basically there are less noobs than there used to be.

Worst of all ... coplayers.

Hey buddy, you still around then?

walleye

me and mikeys have a good system going on. i tell him what to do and he obeys verbatim, there's never any conflict. we're a good team

DeletedUser

There is no shame in having a co-player at this point of the game.

But for new worlds i think having a co-player does suck.

DeletedUser

There is no shame in having a co-player at this point of the game.

But for new worlds i think having a co-player does suck.

It's the only way to get to number 1 early on these days though, I guarentee that at least 10 of the top 20 on new worlds are co-played accounts :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser95513

it would be nice to have a co-player...specially if one sleeps(but since i am a demi-god...i dont need 2 sleep) when you are getting oped or are fightin ppl in different time zones or when your at workd...however like adamh said...this game has changed drastically..
i think that most of old timers here...here for about 4/5 years....have noticed a progessive change in strategy and general overall skill level needed 2 play the game...while i agree on that...i mean these scripts are a god send...i mean could you imagine (remember how it used to be way back) when you had to manually recruit and build...and go through each village painstakingly each day....i mean with new browsers and setting....its awesome...i wouldnt play this any more with my act size if it werent...i barely have enough time in the day with work and actualy RL 2 do what i want...so its good...but like u said...the players are already pretty adv comapred 2 how we started...and learned the hard way

DeletedUser

Thank god for scripts, they are what make me the best player in this world. My sexiness was just a gift.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't laugh...I was doing it manually until about 3-4 months ago on over a 1000 villages. I used to dread large assaults and the cleanup that came afterwards.