Oh how time flies

• Thread starter Smellybluesocks
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I know my alias in game was mostly unknown as i coplayed an account, but i feel like the external forum-goers at least know me. I hope i left an impression on you guys and i won't leave the world without some of you; however, time has come for me to focus on school. Whether i will be distracted by other games i play or not is yet to be seen, though i guess i probably will, I have noticed something else. Something that took me a long time to discover I was doing when i played world 13 once upon a time. I've been avoiding the game itself, so with that I said my good byes in game and am now doing likewise out here.

Best of luck to world 47, but especially to T.E.C. in whatever they may do. We have been spat on for having "inactives" and "worthless" players but with a member count of only 33, currently ranked 2, I'm relatively satisfied with T.E.C. as well as several of the other top tribes, like Uruz sitting at even fewer, 27 members.

Thanks for a good time. I know i'll be back, but if took me a long time to get back. world 13 all the way to world 47. Who knows where they'll be when i return? :p

SBS.
Smellybluesocks.
Co-player of Inactive100

DeletedUser

Hey Neighbour, good luck with your school. But remember there are more important things in life then school.. And no that is not TW...

Cya

DeletedUser

Good luck with school, I know it's overwhelming because I'm in the same situation as you. Maybe I should take a break from TW aswell

tigerjaws

Good bye SBS.....RL is an enemy for TW for sure :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Farewell SBS. The evil side in the Good and Evil thread will miss you.

But like me, can you at least from time to time come on here like I do, even with school? :D