Oh joy, the farm rule

DeletedUser

Until 14.2. 0:47, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20.

Settings:

Speed: 1.0
Unit speed: 1.0
Paladin: Yes, with new weapons
Archers: Yes
Church enabled: Yes
Noble system: Coins
Morale: Points+time based
Bonus villages: Yes
Barbarian villages: Grow to 3,000 points
Tech system: Simple
Beginner protection: 5 days
Tribe limit: 100
Militia: Enabled
Account manager: Enabled
Tribe wars: Enabled
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 50ms.

Be nice if these things could be added in world settings... And if this is the case inactives need to turn barb faster, another rule to try and protect noobs yet penalises players who try and play the game as it was designed me thinks :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thank you for that very constructive criticism, it is so appreciated :)

DeletedUser

this isn't crying.it seems more like a prolonged sigh of frustration as noobs are protected. Also means looking very far into the world any people who join the world will be able to survive so it'll take an age for closing world to newcomers

DeletedUser

I agree...

I ran into this issue and it really was a pain to edit my farm list and reorder the villages according to when they each would individually be coming out farm protection.

DeletedUser

I didn't bother editing my script, I just re-clicked and manually typed in every time I hit a point like that. At one point I lost like 80% of my farms for 1.5-2 weeks or something :(

PetarPavao

main reason why I went for 2 nobles instead of a train at start.. simply can't farm what I want.. luckily all is well on the rim :D

DeletedUser96813

I up for it because it is really easy for decent players to enjoy the game and actually be good. However when your on the receiving end it really isn't that fun. Pro's will go for noobs because it is easier they don't know much, there not in a good tribe so they get nobled out, great time playing, no they don't want to play again. So tw has to cater for the learners or soon to decent players then the cycle will start with a fresh batch of noobs.

DeletedUser

Is this a first ? Unfortunately I don't play a lot of worlds, since 40 I have only started on 50 and this one

On 50 this silly rule applied at all times, this only lasts for two weeks approx :icon_confused:

Yes it is easily bypassed by resetting farmfinder values but yet again, as with the release of 7.0, it demands time spent on your account that is not a NECESSITY and that seems, for a game which already requires a decent time commitment, unwarranted

Maybe TW needs a discard table ala online poker, all players below a certain point gain are shipped off to 'noob world' :icon_eek:

why I went for 2 nobles instead of a train at start.. simply can't farm what I want

Aye, exactly what I thought this morning...

DeletedUser

Awards
Victim
Someone is nobling you within one week of the expiration of your beginner protection!

This award seems to be impossible to achieve with this new rule. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I would be tempted to get it on a world. Just to say i am probably the first person to have got it. :D

DeletedUser

Who cares if newbies are protected? They need a chance to learn the game, get over it.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Kind of agree with the thread maker, it's quite annoying. Since the rule comes into effect way before inactive villages become barbarian through inactivity.

Rudegar

i set a sitter and disapeared for a week and a bit then came back when everything was barb :D

Macana

Awards

This award seems to be impossible to achieve with this new rule. :icon_redface:

Honestly I:icon_biggrin: don't think anybody will get this award, who in their right mind would noble such a small village?