added a poem (ty conor)

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Legit is perfect,
As well as his ego!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So I don't get a poem?

Thanks a lot. -.- Now all I have is a spam thread.

aurora nyte

[6:07:29 PM] Ace: there once was a guy called ace
[6:07:30 PM] Conor | DV: :p
[6:07:44 PM] Conor | DV: who could never keep #1 place
[6:07:56 PM] Conor | DV: he sat on his bum
[6:08:03 PM] Ace: and got drunk with rum
[6:08:15 PM] Conor | DV: and now only has his mum
[6:08:15 PM | Edited 6:08:21 PM] Ace: and got rimmed without grace

Told you I'd post ;)

Your our BUFFET

Which legit? The fake one(Legitimacy) or the reeeeeeaaal one? ;)

DeletedUser

Yo mama's

lol I think he is talking bout the "fake one" who I wouldn't really call him fake cause he has to be real to type. I know you think your imaginary friends can type and talk:lol:, but they really can't. Sorry to break the news to you...someone had to.:icon_cry:

Your our BUFFET

Yo mama's

lol I think he is talking bout the "fake one" who I wouldn't really call him fake cause he has to be real to type. I know you think your imaginary friends can type and talk:lol:, but they really can't. Sorry to break the news to you...someone had to.:icon_cry:

I guess that was funny?

DeletedUser

Yes, yes it was. I enjoyed it anyway. I am sorry I made fun of your imaginary friends. The person who is being made fun of never thinks the joke is funny, nor do their friends. Anyway, I enjoyed it, so that is all that matters.

The main point of all that was that the forum Legit is the one he is talking about.

DeletedUser

first, I'm a girl. Can you really think of a guy that would be called Bluebirdy?

Second, ta ta for now say I to the man who has imaginary friends who can type and talk. I shall no longer post here.

Friskiestspoon

first, I'm a girl. Can you really think of a guy that would be called Bluebirdy?

Second, ta ta for now say I to the man who has imaginary friends who can type and talk. I shall no longer post here.

There are no girls on the internet, only 40 year old guys living in their mother's basement pretending to be girls.

Your our BUFFET

Bluebirdy, I have no clue if you are serious or not...

DeletedUser

Thank god, your posts are more like gibberish. Make a funny joke, and maybe someone will find it... Funny. Just a tip. ;)

DeletedUser

Thank god, your posts are more like gibberish. Make a funny joke, and maybe someone will find it... Funny. Just a tip. ;)

Hey, it's you! You made me a poem before. I forget which world, though. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I doubt that. Ask Huntress about my rhyming skills, or lack of.