Oh Legit, My Love, My obsession...

DeletedUser

nonono, i disagree :icon_redface:

and your ability to avoid getting any of your threads locked never ceases to amaze googly :p

Well the mod on this world is useless/inactive. The moment I made this thread I mailed him/her asking to move it to general discussion because it was likely to become spam :lol:

DeletedUser

[6:07:29 PM] Ace: there once was a guy called ace
[6:07:30 PM] Conor | DV: :p
[6:07:44 PM] Conor | DV: who could never keep #1 place
[6:07:56 PM] Conor | DV: he sat on his bum
[6:08:03 PM] Ace: and got drunk with rum
[6:08:15 PM] Conor | DV: and now only has his mum
[6:08:15 PM | Edited 6:08:21 PM] Ace: and got rimmed without grace

Told you I'd post ;)

Yay, i'm happy now :lol:

DeletedUser

I doubt that. Ask Huntress about my rhyming skills, or lack of.

Dr. Seuss haz very sexy rhyming skills. He impresses me more with each word that flows through his creative little fingertips.

DeletedUser

Dr. Seuss haz very sexy rhyming skills. He impresses me more with each word that flows through his creative little fingertips.

Please don't spam sweet old Matt's dedication thread. If you are...either direct your spam at him or make it about him.

DeletedUser57199

Please don't spam sweet old Matt's dedication thread. If you are...either direct your spam at him or make it about him.

If legit had tits,
I would love him to bits,

More then just a whore,
To spit this filth feels like a chore...

Gosh i hope i fit in :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You mean, like what you have done here...which may be a lot of things, but it is definitely not spam. Ohwait. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You mean, like what you have done here...which may be a lot of things, but it is definitely not spam. Ohwait. :icon_eek:

Keep it on topic of Legit please. I want my thread to be spam free :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As much as it can be,
Legitimacy,
Connot be free,
Of piracy,

That's ones on me bro!

DeletedUser

Lol.. wow.

Soo.. why did you make this thread again Googly? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Haha, wow. Thanks.

I better get one when I break top 20 tonight. A good one!! >.<

DeletedUser

=o

Matt, back off. Devbabes is mine <3

Matt can't back off. He is set in his path of fate. Fate will lead him towards his goal, no matter the obstacle... or maybe it was he is to dumb to think of anything else? :icon_confused: