Oh no! Hermitz monsta!

DeletedUser

[spoil]
busted.jpg
[/spoil]

Guilty as charged!

DeletedUser

About time. LOL

But seriously, i was really enjoying taking on hermit with my co-player, we did 12/12 sleeping/staying up, and we raped them all, and wont forget boriga got owned too hahahhah... but yea we all saw this coming, and i warned hermit it would cause it was so flippin obvious, but they decided to not listen haha

DeletedUser

they decided to break the NAP. We wouldn't attack them if they didn't take our villages.Now they have to pay for their mistake.

ehm , ehm and Hermits traded all those nukes for 2 villages, good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104238

I would like to congratulate Hermit for boosting me to Rank 18 ODD without taking a village...clap

DeletedUser64549

Hi, I'm a former member of Hermits and I saw this coming 10 miles away and actually posted in the forums that this would happen soon after a war with NotBad (Before they even announced we were warring notbad) with detailed information and maps. Half the reason I quit was because I was tired of pretending that the tribe wasn't full of incompetent people who listened to even more incompetent leaders.

If the whole tribe failed to heed my predictions from 3-4 weeks in advanced then there's something wrong with them.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm a former member of Hermits and I saw this coming 10 miles away and actually posted in the forums that this would happen soon after a war with NotBad (Before they even announced we were warring notbad) with detailed information and maps. Half the reason I quit was because I was tired of pretending that the tribe wasn't full of incompetent people who listened to even more incompetent leaders.

If the whole tribe failed to heed my predictions from 3-4 weeks in advanced then there's something wrong with them.

>OMG you are just amazers!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Hermit
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP

Timeframe: 21/03/2012 00:00:00 to 25/03/2012 20:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 147
Difference: 110

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 50
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 180,674
Side 2: 821,467
Difference: 640,793

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,554
Side 2: 337,615
Difference: 273,061

chart

Current Stats

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Dont know what the fuss is about nobling barbs... Both tribes are noobs anyway

DeletedUser

tuhazzip, you seem to have done really great on this world . . can I please buy the strat you used? :icon_rolleyes: