Oh noes... NAN IS COMING! RUN!!!

DeletedUser

Oh noes! Nooble's NaN is coming!

GRANDMA.jpg

Oh what shell they do?

[spoil]RUN!!!
Running_Away.gif
[/spoil]

That's right W53, Noobs against Nooble is here and are sticking around just to be a pain in the rear if anything at all to them!

For roughly a month now Nooble has been taking pot shots and expanding from serveral Tribes in the Area's of K52, K53, K63 (predominantly) and K64. This has affected a lot of Tribes and it's been coming for some time.

We, the Noobs

critter3.png

[spoil]Coming named because they've been speculated upon working with noobs and thought it'd get more lolzorz![/spoil]

against one of the Top Tribes in the world Nooble.

noob3_Freaking_Noob-s450x369-48266-580.gif

Why?

Because we're bored

boredom.jpg

We're tired

im_so_tired_today-1592.jpg

and we're just wanting to cause a ruckus to liven W53 up just that teasny, weansy, ittle, little bit more!

LET THE FLAMAGE BEGIN!

DeletedUser

The fact you added COMING in the pic and called this "Noobs against Nooble" made me laugh, bad PnP, too many pics, boring
emoticon-0118-yawn.gif

DeletedUser53562

It's going really well for you too! :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: Nooble
Side 2:
Tribes: GED, AVALON, COMING, [-?-]

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 256
Side 2: 470
Difference: 214

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 7
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,585,598
Side 2: 2,345,444
Difference: 759,846

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 296,475
Side 2: 38,010
Difference: 258,465

chart

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart
[/SPOIL]

Yeh, and thats not to mention the stats agains the old WWA who have merged with GED

DeletedUser

Yes we haven't nobled anything yet, but we also haven't sent any attacks.... just a partial explanation......

And I know that will just invite more Flamings saying "Why make a declaration before even attacking????" BLAH BLAH BLAH.

But seems that the replies so far read the title, knew already what it was about (which wasn't a surprise to us that you knew), and began posting stats. You all absolutely missed the point of the thread, which I thought would have been obvious if anybody took not even 30 seconds to take it in.... We don't expect to win..... We havent turned up here going "AHA! look at our masterful plan we have undone you completely!!!!....... No..... We are playing this game for what it is, to have fun, and by god we will get ours :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart
[/spoil]

Stats are null and void because we've only just declared, and as stated in the spoiler tags below the image... COMING! was only named because they've already been speculated on and were added for the lolz! When will people read? >_<

I don't give two hoots that it has too many pictures, I don't care if it's a "bad" or "lame" PnP.... it's done, it's there and it's time for fun ^_^

DeletedUser

Stats are null and void because we've only just declared, and as stated in the spoiler tags below the image... COMING! was only named because they've already been speculated on and were added for the lolz! When will people read? >_<

I don't give two hoots that it has too many pictures, I don't care if it's a "bad" or "lame" PnP.... it's done, it's there and it's time for fun ^_^

We have been warring these tribe's (well free-nobling) since they were formed, stats are not void, just because a declaration is made doesn't mean the war starts then, So Nooble warring with Symbol (whom were top 10 at the time) and causing them to disband was not a real war because no declaration was made ? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fact that we've been kicking your tribes around for a month is void because you've only just plucked up the testicles to declare war?

DeletedUser

The fact that we've been kicking your tribes around for a month is void because you've only just plucked up the testicles to declare war?

We honestly haven't been fully retaliating... can't say much for the other two Tribes actually in NaN... but [-?-] Critters haven't been doing the fight back and re-ennoblement... haven't been bothered too. We didn't come here to say that we're gonna kick behinds... we're just here to have fun and cause something to happen in W53 to liven it the hell up.

Nooble declared on Coming seeing as you lot were to post the thread, to have speculations that COMING is working with NaN gave us more of an incentive to provoke the fire a little more just to have more fun. So why they've been marked as one with NaN has gotten us all beat ;)

I mean... seriously... wouldn't COMING just wipe us out aftwards? :O

It'd be a smart move on their half because then we'd be a threat to them and at risk of going in to their territory.

@ the dude before Sumner... those stats are invalid because COMING isn't a part of NaN ;)

Kaythnxbai!

DeletedUser

We honestly haven't been fully retaliating... can't say much for the other two Tribes actually in NaN... but [-?-] Critters haven't been doing the fight back and re-ennoblement... haven't been bothered too. We didn't come here to say that we're gonna kick behinds... we're just here to have fun and cause something to happen in W53 to liven it the hell up.

You didn't fight back so the stats are invalid. I see. You've converted me to your line of thought.

Nooble declared on Coming seeing as you lot were to post the thread, to have speculations that COMING is working with NaN gave us more of an incentive to provoke the fire a little more just to have more fun. So why they've been marked as one with NaN has gotten us all beat ;)

Coming declared war against nooble. Your joke was hilarious. :lol:

kthnxbai

DeletedUser

Can I hazard a guess that Nooble's Fun/Off-Topic section of the forum has about as much activity as a graveyard at night?

DeletedUser

You didn't fight back so the stats are invalid. I see. You've converted me to your line of thought.
You only took partial reading of my post... I also mentioned that COMING isn't in NaN like you say they are...

Coming declared war against nooble. Your joke was hilarious. :lol:
No proof posted, just a "she said, he said" moment shown with posted forever stats... I was refering to that post alone ;)

mmmkay?

DeletedUser

Can I hazard a guess that Nooble's Fun/Off-Topic section of the forum has about as much activity as a graveyard at night?

We average at around 1 post there per week.

You only took partial reading of my post... I also mentioned that COMING isn't in NaN like you say they are...

I said that? :icon_eek:

No proof posted, just a "she said, he said" moment shown with posted forever stats... I was refering to that post alone ;)

mmmkay?

You mean other than the fact that Fork posted "Coming declares war on nooble" long before Deb made the thread to keep Static's thread clean?

We good now, pumpkin?

DeletedUser

I said that? :icon_eek:
Your leader did yush

You mean other than the fact that Fork posted "Coming declares war on nooble" long before Deb made the thread to keep Static's thread clean?
No threads found about it...

We good now, pumpkin?
Peaze don't eat meh... me finks yew likez pumkin too much... meesah scaredz! :icon_eek:

Let someone else post guys otherwise it wont be fun
BUT DA-AAAD! We are having fun :')

Can't you see?

DeletedUser

And thereby you prove my point, which I judge you have failed to establish?

That we're all boring old men and women?

Your leader did yush

I didn't see her say Coming were part of your last gasp. She just lumped you all in one basket.

No threads found about it...

Somebody didn't make a new thread when war was declared? A travesty!

Peaze don't eat meh... me finks yew likez pumkin too much... meesah scaredz! :icon_eek:

You're too small and I hear your village is poorly built. :icon_cry:

Let someone else post guys otherwise it wont be fun

Only because you asked so nicely. <3