Oh noes... NAN IS COMING! RUN!!!

DeletedUser

I didnt express my love in any of these posts :|

Well i have 40 nobles rdy, thats how im gonna express it :D

DeletedUser53562

Thought id bring some comedy to this dead thread once more :)

The stats are even funnier. :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Tribes: Nooble
Side 2:
Tribes: GB, GED, [-?-], WTF?, (TH)

Timeframe: 10/01/2011 00:00:00 to 27/01/2011 09:12:28

Total conquers:

Side 1: 775
Side 2: 491
Difference: 284

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 343
Side 2: 39
Difference: 304

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,591,211
Side 2: 1,872,415
Difference: 3,718,796

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,609,979
Side 2: 319,684
Difference: 2,290,295

chart

4 days til morale is gone... tick tock, tick tock... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

This should be a nice easy win for Nooble. Critters have no leadership and all work on their own. They are defenceless against people who know how to work together...

DeletedUser

They're not. They are clearly showing the nubs who posted this thread what a waste of time and effort it was...

DeletedUser

Why do nooble keep bragging about nobling noobs?

Why dont you shove that up your arse or show us facts troll. Show us were we started and how we have kept doing it. And tell me who started the thread and the Motive thread to while you are at it please.

greenmonsta

Why dont you shove that up your arse or show us facts troll. Show us were we started and how we have kept doing it. And tell me who started the thread and the Motive thread to while you are at it please.

It's just Deb's attitude, I don't really find those stats funny. We could have bragged up and down the forums about CoH, but we didn't. No need to post stats or brag about nobling noob tribes. It just gets you flamed.

PS; U mad, bro?

DeletedUser

It's just Deb's attitude, I don't really find those stats funny. We could have bragged up and down the forums about CoH, but we didn't. No need to post stats or brag about nobling noob tribes. It just gets you flamed.

PS; U mad, bro?

Posting stats is not bragging. They decided to make a thread, they argue with us, Deb shows them stats. If CoH made a thread I am sure you would be all over it like you are in the rest of this forum.

PS: You butthurt bro?

DeletedUser

PS; U mad, bro?

We're sorry oh mighty one, we will not post anymore stats on tribes who have declared on us in the appropriate thread :icon_rolleyes:

greenmonsta

We're sorry oh mighty one, we will not post anymore stats on tribes who have declared on us in the appropriate thread :icon_rolleyes:

You are forgiven. Do not falter again.

Posting stats is not bragging. They decided to make a thread, they argue with us, Deb shows them stats. If CoH made a thread I am sure you would be all over it like you are in the rest of this forum.

PS: You butthurt bro?

Posting stats is fine, the comments she made on the post was .. well maybe more just showing off. Thing is, CoH didn't have time to make a thread before they were rimmed.

PS; Xplicid makes sure I am. U still mad though. Maybe furious.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Posting stats is fine, the comments she made on the post was .. well maybe more just showing off.

Never thought there was anybody that could find more reasons for trollin' than me. :icon_rolleyes: What a lame excuse to bicker with somebody.

DeletedUser

Never thought there was anybody that could find more reasons for trollin' than me. :icon_rolleyes: What a lame excuse to bicker with somebody.

He's hardly trolling, I think push come to shove a large majority of forum users would rather have Green on this forum than off, the aggressive reaction to his post is pretty damn over the top.

Fair do's his post might not have been thought out all that great, I don't know I'm undecided :icon_cool: Either way though I'm sensing more than just aimed opposition at a post. Can't really defend Greeny's equally personal comments though, so no argument on that score!

king dalt555

edgey, how dare you come back and not hit me up on skype. :|

DeletedUser

As your posting on an alias you clearly dont have the balls to show your real name so i assume you were rimmed.