Oh noes... NAN IS COMING! RUN!!!

DeletedUser

As your posting on an alias you clearly dont have the balls to show your real name so i assume you were rimmed.

I'm posting on my forum acc which is not my world alias, did I get rimmed too ? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

ohh god me too :p

Half of W53 is.

BTW nothing wrong with bragging when being declared upon

DeletedUser

While it does seem a few members of nooble enjoy gloating, they have earned the right to do so. Until someone proves them wrong in game they have the stats to back up the talk.

greenmonsta

While it does seem a few members of nooble enjoy gloating, they have earned the right to do so. Until someone proves them wrong in game they have the stats to back up the talk.

Never said they didn't have the right o do so, just said there was nothing there to brag about. They should be trashing these tribes.

DeletedUser

Never said they didn't have the right o do so, just said there was nothing there to brag about. They should be trashing these tribes.

So, what you're saying is that though Nooble has earned the right to brag and boast we shouldn't do it because it is expected of us to win because these guys are total nubcakes?

greenmonsta

So, what you're saying is that though Nooble has earned the right to brag and boast we shouldn't do it because it is expected of us to win because these guys are total nubcakes?

Pretty much.

Tazecca

But greeny im nuking dem :(
i deserve it
and u know im n00b
u shouldnt expect it

DeletedUser2816

I realize I'm a latecomer to this thread, but just thought I would let OP know that just because a thread has a ton of pictures does not mean it is a good thread.

Next time, try for witticism and general tomfoolery. It would serve you far better, and hurt my eyes far less.

Much love,
GBC
♥

earthquake girl

I realize I'm a latecomer to this thread, but just thought I would let OP know that just because a thread has a ton of pictures does not mean it is a good thread.

Next time, try for witticism and general tomfoolery. It would serve you far better, and hurt my eyes far less.

Much love,
GBC
♥

Wow. Haven't seen you around in a long time.