Oh! The Bounties of War

DeletedUser

So what if you are, how is that relevant to you sudden interest of joining the externals?

Ranken 37, but by judging your ODA it seems like you have been given too many freebies.
he has had 170 internals lol. NTR

DeletedUser

I hope that is true

it is m8, many discussions over it have happened and been agreed on, the only reason we will hold secrets s to ensure others cant win by this method, other than that you can keep em

DeletedUser

Good because if Riot dont win the war i atleast want to go down fighting. Not being able to play because all the secrets are taken would be annoying.

DeletedUser

Good because if Riot dont win the war i atleast want to go down fighting. Not being able to play because all the secrets are taken would be annoying.

i agree, flames of glory rather than a fizzle

this is a war game and the flags just detract from that.

i would have preferred the flags to give a tribal bonus rather than be whoever has the most wins

DeletedUser

it is m8, many discussions over it have happened and been agreed on, the only reason we will hold secrets s to ensure others cant win by this method, other than that you can keep em
Ackbar.jpg

Deleted User - 10770065

So why, do you uhm... keep nuking our secrets and took a secret off one of our inactives off for m8?

DeletedUser

i agree, flames of glory rather than a fizzle

this is a war game and the flags just detract from that.

i would have preferred the flags to give a tribal bonus rather than be whoever has the most wins

montoya.jpg

DeletedUser106710

If i recall it was Alphabonkers plan to get all the secrets to win the world as quickly as possibru

DeletedUser

Not possible, once you get 10 secrets you cant recruit anymore from what i heard.

DeletedUser

Not possible, once you get 10 secrets you cant recruit anymore from what i heard.

you heard wrong, one of the ways to win this world is by owning the secrets..hence the reason for them, they serve no other purpose in the game, as i said earlier, if they gave tribal bonuses they would be a good idea, but as a way to win the world they just suck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you heard wrong, one of the ways to win this world is by owning the secrets..hence the reason for them, they serve no other purpose in the game, as i said earlier, if they gave tribal bonuses they would be a good idea, but as a way to win the world they just suck
Because what is currently the strongest tribe, needs bonuses over the weaker tribes as holding the most secrets.

It's that kind of elitist rewarding that I hate about games like CoD, make the stronger player stronger, so that the weaker/less experienced player doesn't stand a chance. It would only serve to negate Innogames' attempts to provide a lifeline to players via morale settings and tribal limits (though both get abused thoroughly)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From what I know about the situation, which is admittedly second-hand, it's not that you can't recruit any more, but only that a player cannot leave on their own. They can still be booted and recruited.

Also, from what I was told, that lock-down period does not start until those secrets have been held for a few months.

Not 100% sure how it goes though. Gonna have to read up on it.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Because what is currently the strongest tribe, needs bonuses over the weaker tribes as holding the most secrets.

It's that kind of elitist rewarding that I hate about games like CoD, make the stronger player stronger, so that the weaker/less experienced player doesn't stand a chance. It would only serve to negate Innogames' attempts to provide a lifeline to players via morale settings and tribal limits (though both get abused thoroughly)

Good point, how about a negative bonus for holding a secret then? That would be a good level

The more secrets you hold the more of a handicap your tribe is given.
You know, things like a mandatory recruitment of ShaunDK, being forced to read every one of Nappyslapper's forum posts. That sort of thing ;)