Oh Those Funny Mails....

SHAGAN888

I do this in the tribe usually every world in our forums, posting the funny mails I receive.
I would like to take it to new heights by bringing out my mails to the externals allowing us all to enjoy and get a good laugh at the banter received...Please feel free to post your own best funny mails, either tribal or persona (in game ofc nothing from RL)....

To be quite honest it will be nice to have a thread where we can laugh together...I will have to search them out and I'm asking for you help to keep this thread alive.

cheers,
shag

SHAGAN888

xdarkmasters wrote:

Tribes have been invited into this forum because you are in danger of being screwed by Love.. For the last few days/weeks we've fought them off, and done a bloody good job of it. Let's now join together, and hit them where it hurts.

The plan is this; we take as many tribes are we can in the area - no matter how big or strong - and agree to taking down this threat. This is 100% achievable, and I have seen it done with good coordination and teamwork.

I know it seems like a death sentence to most of you guys. But it will happen soon to everyone soon; Love. are targeting everyone in the area, and each and every one of you guys are prime targets for them. We are the last active, tough members outside of Love. ; lets show them what we can do.

Please be active, and please share ideas.

Thanks,
-DM

xdarkmasters Mar 02, 14:54
What?

SHAGAN888 Mar 02, 14:55
Hang on just a sec it'll sink in

xdarkmasters Mar 02, 14:55
I know who you are, I just couldn't read past the illiteracy that's all

SHAGAN888 Mar 02, 14:59
Ya well reading your cries wasnt easy to read either.

Pack it in mate you were right in saying this is a death sentence, thing is I need you keep building up your villages for us so all in due time.

shag

xdarkmasters Mar 02, 15:01
:)

So a 20 tribe coalition to try and take us out, surely theres more mails...Received this in the mail just minutes after from one of his members...

xdarkmasters wrote:

Here is the plan for the next few days:

I've done this before on other worlds and I promise, it works with active players who actually do some work.

In around 72 hours (or 3 days), I would like us to coordinate a mass attack. I'd like every player - big, small, offence or defence - to send a fake to every Love. Member, including fake trains and multiple fakes. That way, every single Love member will have possibly hundreds of incomings at once.

Then, while all this is happening, the offence players can send real attacks within all the confusion, therefore creating some real damage.

Don't get me wrong, this will be difficult. As soon as they see incomings, they will retaliate and backtime. But if you have noble trains, that's the time to use them. If you have nukes, that's the time to use it. If you have any damn trick up your sleeve, that is the time to use it. Make use of the mass fakes and use it to your advantage.

How does that sound? If everyone is happy with this, we can start building troops and finalise a date and time soon.

Ive hearrd several have already left to avoid conflict which is strange considering this is a war game