Ohai Coma :3

DeletedUser54064

So a 14 year old that makes that bad a sexual reference joke, I really do wonder what kind of education you receive over in Australia, if you received any to begin with. That joke is just horrendous

DeletedUser

Oh god Lewder, that's sick. Pyker meant on an emotional level (I think) and so did I.

The education is great in Australia. ive been bringed up prper like,

DeletedUser

i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

And, the double entendre of my comment was well intended. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oh god Lewder, that's sick. Pyker meant on an emotional level (I think) and so did I.

I have quite a perverted mind ^_^ Today in class I got lollies and 3 were joined very awkwardly and showed it to teh class :3

And I do get education. I get these sick jokes off peers, not teachers :icon_razz:

I remember in Grade 1, we had these boxes which fitted two apples and one banana, and all the boys in the class got one. The girls got pink tube-like wafers. My teacher that year? Master Bates :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

meh, its an old joke

More importantly
[spoil]1000th post
For the second time because I passed 1000 when posting in OT counted but then they didn't count and I went back under and now I'm at 1000 again if that makes any sense to you :|[/spoil]

DeletedUser

meh, its an old joke

More importantly
[spoil]1000th post
For the second time because I passed 1000 when posting in OT counted but then they didn't count and I went back under and now I'm at 1000 again if that makes any sense to you :|[/spoil]

lmao, loser.

I'm working on #10,000. Less than 500 to go. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

meh, its an old joke

More importantly
[spoil]1000th post

Bahahaha, I'm on 1,100... You suck :p

DeletedUser

:icon_cry:
I admit, I haven't posted nearly as much since becoming a mod. I pay much more attention to what I post now. Its different posting when your name is all red and stuff. People don't realize that outside of W39, I'm just like any other player. I tried making another forum account to match my ingame account but it never works for some reason :icon_sad:

DeletedUser54064

:icon_cry:
I admit, I haven't posted nearly as much since becoming a mod. I pay much more attention to what I post now. Its different posting when your name is all red and stuff. People don't realize that outside of W39, I'm just like any other player. I tried making another forum account to match my ingame account but it never works for some reason :icon_sad:

Poor ickle Pki. /pats on the back.

DeletedUser

Hello thar <3

I have a post count which is only 2nd to pykers, and I like spam more than Coma.

Lewder > All < Pyker

@pki -> I understand. A few infracts for you is like very bad. I could never be a mod :D

I've gotten a post count of 13.37 before :p