Ohai. Look who's back!

DeletedUser

double post

Hi to whoever is left :)

:D I have missed your sense of humor perv!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hiya Jess and whoever Nagisa ;) is. Just wanted to check up on my beloved W29!

DeletedUser79621

:icon_surprised: Forky!!! Where have you been?

Poor GRIND were so full of themselves because of hugging the tribes around them and lasting so long.

All it took to ruin that image of them was a war against DSL and TLA... Now *TLA* is going to finish the job and win this world... And I can leave this addiction behind.

DeletedUser

Did you get rimmed forskaen or are you just one of those other quitters?

DeletedUser

Just your everyday quitter. :icon_smile: My in game name was omgitsafire and I was the pathetic duke of DSL along with Dallock. In case you forgotten little ole me.

DeletedUser

Ok mate here a what will be legendary Bigbert quote its funny.

GRIND! - bigbert24 on 06.01.2011 at 08:04 Quote
dont despair chaps..
i intend to make an appearance up there very soon..
and with a bit of luck and alot of balls from yourselves we will turn things around.. that i assure you.. so just hang in there and keep the spirit alive..

and another

[1/9/2011 7:37:10 PM] Mikey: GRIND! - bigbert24 on 06.01.2011 at 00:51 Quote
here it is num nuts i want names and mails from players who are interested in taking the fight to TLA if you dont fight into that and feel you may still be able to assist mail me.. otherwise fook off.. ive grown tired of silly play and am here to win this game with those with guts.. so enroll people or fooking delete!!!

but this is the funniest they must have thought it was christmas when i said i was joining,i really didnt expect i would get the invite,and im sorry but if your that stupid you deserve to get pumped,the ultimate laugh please everyone read this from the Grind TFHR leaders.

[1/9/2011 7:36:07 PM] Mikey: GRIND! - Fahlecta today at 10:44 Quote
I hear that Mikey9points wants to join TFHR!

How ridiculous! The largest player in TLA......

That is HILARIOUS!!

Pray tell, Who out there has that mail?

I'd love to read it here....in an open forum.

I STRONGLY suggest that no one engage in idle chit chat nor conversation with ANY TLA Member.
If nothing else, answering there mail allows them to make a note of when You're on line.
Enough conversation tells them what hours You keep, where You live in the World,
and what times You play TW.

This is EXTREMELY PRIVATE information. DO NOT DIVULGE ANYTHING TO ANYONE EVER!!!

Let them gather enough, and You'll find they know more about You than they ever let on.
Next comes the attacks while You're sleeping peacefully, and then, while at work or at school,
their troops continue to march towards Your Villages.
SURPRISE!
You come home to find Your Villages catted and empty of troops and resources....
Or You come home, go back on line, and find out You have 431 incoming attacks,
with not a clue as to when they were launched, let alone what troop speed they are hurtling towards You,
making tagging impossible...

All because YOU answered their Mail....Be warned, and don't make a silly mistake!
THIS is why they mail You. Don't fall for the oldest trick in the book.......
DO NOT RETURN THEIR MAIL!!

FORWARD IT TO YOUR TRIBAL LEADER

DeletedUser

Meh not even worth the effort of explaining anything to you, deflate your ego will and people might be more apt to deal with you. Also the following is for you mikey:

Are you listening, hear me talk, hear me sing
Open up the door, easy less, easy more
When you tell me to beware, are you here, are you there
Is there something I should know, easy come, easy go

Out of your head, don't hear a word I said
I can't communicate when you wait, don't relate
I try to talk to you, but you never even knew
So what's it gonna be, tell me, can you hear me

I'm so sick of it, your attention defecit,
Never listen, you never listen
I'm so sick of it, go and throw another fit
Never listen, you never listen

DeletedUser

Lol another hider under an alias that got rimmed and quit.Shame all these legends of the tw game come back and think everuone owes them something.

Question nagisa did TLA rim you when your so jealous?

You know we are what we are in TLA simply the best tribe in w29 and you know if carlberg did tribes on TW im sure it would be TLA.So im sorry you dont like me but i simply dont care i have nuked may a player on this world if i did nuke you you wouldnt be alone and it wasnt personal unless of course your chelsea290.

DeletedUser

Sorry Mikey I've never been rimmed. I'm just another old dsl player like Forky.

DeletedUser

I didn't come on here to gain any attention nor did I boast about my skill. I played, grew tired, and quit. I hadn't snooped around the forums in ages and wanted to see what was happening in the world.

Mikey, the game isn't hard to win. In fact it's quite easy. It isn't about the most skillful player but more about who has the time and desire to NOT quit. I had plenty of skill but lacked the desire to put any more time into the game. Enjoy your victory (if that is what it comes to) anyone that last long enough to be in the top 10 at the worlds end deserves it for the dedication it took.

DeletedUser87372

To be fair, I disagree to your comment about no skill required to win. It is not just about length of play, but also skill. For instance, if someone is rubbish, they will get rimmed quickly, and will likely try to restart, thenh get rimmed again. If someone is very poor at politics, then they may anger a group of players who are more skilled and again, get rimmed. All of these players would last in this world until it closes (which it did a few months back) and then they would be gone.

So whilst I agree, you don't need a tremendous amount of skill (sniping, sub second trains, etc.) you do need a degree of strategy and skill to make it this far (or in the case of a few be a part of a good tribe who has sheltered them on the backline, but even that took skill to get into that tribe and not be rimmed by them).

DeletedUser

I didn't come on here to gain any attention nor did I boast about my skill. I played, grew tired, and quit. I hadn't snooped around the forums in ages and wanted to see what was happening in the world.

Mikey, the game isn't hard to win. In fact it's quite easy. It isn't about the most skillful player but more about who has the time and desire to NOT quit. I had plenty of skill but lacked the desire to put any more time into the game. Enjoy your victory (if that is what it comes to) anyone that last long enough to be in the top 10 at the worlds end deserves it for the dedication it took.

Its understanable that people get bored of the game forky,thats what is making present TLA special the fact they have the mental hardness and unitedness to win the world together.

DeletedUser

Its understanable that people get bored of the game forky,thats what is making present TLA special the fact they have the mental hardness and unitedness to win the world together.

This coming from the guy who hates anyone outside the core of TLA and wants to rim them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser87372

MIkey just likes rimming people and looks for any excuse. That is why I am glad he is on my side, as I'd rather not fight him :)

DeletedUser

To be fair, I disagree to your comment about no skill required to win. It is not just about length of play, but also skill. For instance, if someone is rubbish, they will get rimmed quickly, and will likely try to restart, thenh get rimmed again. If someone is very poor at politics, then they may anger a group of players who are more skilled and again, get rimmed. All of these players would last in this world until it closes (which it did a few months back) and then they would be gone.

So whilst I agree, you don't need a tremendous amount of skill (sniping, sub second trains, etc.) you do need a degree of strategy and skill to make it this far (or in the case of a few be a part of a good tribe who has sheltered them on the backline, but even that took skill to get into that tribe and not be rimmed by them).

Sorry JV but this is actually an incredibly simple game to master, there really isn't even a single element to the game that is difficult. As far as getting into tribes even that is usually not so much skill based as much as it is your location and who you know and who happens to be near you.

The only truly hard part of this game is to continually find the time to play properly as the entire game is designed to be a time sink thus the reason so many decide to quit. RL allows only a select few the chance to actually finish out a world and has much more to do with the final outcome of the game than any skill ever could.

DeletedUser

JV, I didn't say the game requires no skill. I said "It isn't about the most skillful player" and then proceeded to say that dedication and having the time to play are the two most important factors. Of course, having no skill will get you a quick ticket to the rim and keep you there until you give up.

TLA was/is/and will be without arugument the best tribe in W29. Period. End of discussion.