Ohai. Look who's back!

DeletedUser

Same to you my dear. Its not my fault you're easy to prove wrong and don't listen to the other side of an argument.

DeletedUser

nagisa=bigmouth who needs to learn what side of the isle shes on ;)

to be on topic, kris better watch out bert will think your quitting or asking for help lol

DeletedUser

Same to you my dear. Its not my fault you're easy to prove wrong and don't listen to the other side of an argument.

off topic

it looks like your losing rank on w52 mis nagisa maybe you should leave w29 and focus on w52?

DeletedUser

nagisa=bigmouth who needs to learn what side of the isle shes on ;)

to be on topic, kris better watch out bert will think your quitting or asking for help lol

Again not my fault mikey has a one way point of view, and is ignorant to all other points of view.

off topic

it looks like your losing rank on w52 mis nagisa maybe you should leave w29 and focus on w52?

Not my fault people internal above me :icon_neutral:

Anyways am quitting there soon to play w55 when it opens, so I've gotten lazy :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait, you have got to keep with the same name... One post im Scott then I'm
Scotty then I'm Scottie

DeletedUser

Are you posting for the sake of posting? Or do you actually has some reason to waste an inch of space on my computer screen?

DeletedUser

/sigh
shall we review your past posts on this page?

1. You call me a big mouth who basically needs to learn their place.

2. You take a dig at my rank on a different world.

3. You make yet another pointless post telling me to quit 29 and remain on 52

4. You make an amusing remark as I called you scottie, whereas after reading back a page I don't seem to recall calling you anything or even referring to a post of yours. Until the last post on page 2 where you start this pointless discussion by taking a dig at me because I have a different opinion of your overlord mikey.

5.You seem to attempt to be a class clown by spacing out a pointless post reading "Yes I do but your not good enough to read my good post."

Anything else? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Lol @ posts's.

In response to Forky coming back, I'd also let him co me :eek:

DeletedUser

I know who Nagisa is hehehehehe. Not that it matters i will never tell anyone.

DeletedUser

/sigh
shall we review your past posts on this page?

1. You call me a big mouth who basically needs to learn their place.

2. You take a dig at my rank on a different world.

3. You make yet another pointless post telling me to quit 29 and remain on 52

4. You make an amusing remark as I called you scottie, whereas after reading back a page I don't seem to recall calling you anything or even referring to a post of yours. Until the last post on page 2 where you start this pointless discussion by taking a dig at me because I have a different opinion of your overlord mikey.

5.You seem to attempt to be a class clown by spacing out a pointless post reading "Yes I do but your not good enough to read my good post."

Anything else? :icon_neutral:

the likes of you are the funniest people to pick on cause you get all seriouse and try to make someone look bad/prove them wrong. when i already know.