Ohai. Mod here. And such.

DeletedUser18695

We got a new mod?

When?

Wow.

How long will this one stay?

Im Becki btw nice to meet you ttyl :).

DeletedUser

Meh... This one is good....... But none can compare to the awesomeness that was RP! <3

DeletedUser

Ehh... In this case, wouldn't this thread be better in the W5 general discussion section?
I mean, the original point was to announce your arrival (And inevitable departure), but now that everyone knows that by now it's just a spam topic =D

Wow. I got modded and told off by a player. What's the world coming to. :icon_eek:

-scuffs foot-
-moves thread-
-slump-

@ Ghettogirl - Heh, a week and a half ago? Something like that. Will stay until otherwise informed. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Now now Kusty, don't be mean to AI <3 Its not very nice to do that, AI is teh win mod (who I enjoy forum stalking o.0)

DeletedUser

Wow. I got modded and told off by a player. What's the world coming to. :icon_eek:

-scuffs foot-
-moves thread-
-slump-

Aww, don't be like that <3
We're just working towards the same goal, m'lady. A cleaner and safer W5 forums for all to enjoy ^_^

DeletedUser

-tumblethumps-
This isn't very asleep!

@ KK - Hahah. Well then. I spose that's acceptable.

DeletedUser

I was expressing the opinion that huggletackling me wasn't an indication of being asleep. Something I was under the impression wanzo... was.

The rest of you are lovely.

Wilky1992

I was expressing the opinion that huggletackling me wasn't an indication of being asleep. Something I was under the impression wanzo... was.

The rest of you are lovely.

Ah, very well then.

Perhaps we can change that opinion then :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised:

Why would you want to do that? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

funny-pictures-cat-has-made-a-little-mess.jpg

DeletedUser

Lulz. My laptop died. I wasn't able to get onto tw for days. Then once it started working again, I kept getting told forums were offline, when I tried to access 'em. So on the few occasions that my laptop and the forums have been working in unison, I've been rapidly modding, rather'n chatting away.

-waves fist-