Ohai. Mod here. And such.

DeletedUser

I dislike you.

... for the sake of w5 though, yes. Yes I am. If you mis-genderise me, you will be in for a realm o' pain.

As typhi well knows.

-narrows eyes-

Indeed you will be :icon_redface:
I actually wrote up a whole apology letter on that subject (which I have kept saved in a word document along with the chat leading up to it).

DeletedUser

I don't care if AI is a man or a woman, it's our mod and that's all that counts ^_^

Omg, epic... I've been without net access for a week and everybody is happeh =D
Wait... What...? O_O

DeletedUser

*notices AI*

Well, well, well...

I must say, I'm not to happy about sharing Miss AI with w5 >_<
but I suppose our butterfly has to spread her wings...and fly :icon_cry:
in my mind we'll always be her favourite (especially me! ^_^)

And yes, AI is a lady (me thinks a preeetty lady)
and the whole 'we be w5, we don't haz teh mod that stayed longer then 1 week cuz no one believes in us cuz no one understands us cuz we're so hardcore' stuff... we said that in w29 back when AI made her debut apperance :lol: months ago....she's still our mod :icon_razz:

She will break your cycles and she will therorize you with her Niceness threads of doom to all that's flame until you learn to play nice...

Anyways w5... prepare to fall in love and then get your <3 broken when you realize you can't have AI because she <3s me ... good luck gettinng over her ...

*exits*

=^-^=

DeletedUser

*notices AI*

Well, well, well...

and the whole 'we be w5, we don't haz teh mod that stayed longer then 1 week cuz no one believes in us cuz no one understands us cuz we're so hardcore' stuff... we said that in w29 back when AI made her debut apperance :lol: months ago....she's still our mod :icon_razz:

She will break your cycles and she will therorize you with her Niceness threads of doom to all that's flame until you learn to play nice...

Anyways w5... prepare to fall in love and then get your <3 broken when you realize you can't have AI because she <3s me ... good luck gettinng over her ...

*exits*

=^-^=

Personally, I don't like AI. You can have her ^_^
It's win-win.

*Walks off*

DeletedUser

Heh heh heh.

So speaks the voice of experience! Listen to ze kitty of smex. She knows the truth.
<3

DeletedUser

Sorry AI. I just don't like mods that act too... What's the word? Ummm....... Blokeish.

Wilky1992

*notices AI*

Well, well, well...

*exits*

=^-^=

Sorry, invaders aren't welcome. Buhbye.

We have no proof that AI isnt a man, therefore (s)he is. (Fail logic FTW)

/hides

DeletedUser

AI, Wilky does not speak for all of W5. I really don't like you, and that's why I'm so attracted to you...
Phone number? =D