Ohaidere w40.

DeletedUser

Heh heh heh.

Hai all!

I have just joined w40. Well. In the last few days. And whilst I would naturally love to read through 235 pages of history, presumably flame wars, and threads that probably aren't relevant any more... I was hoping someone might take pity on me and dot point the important aspects of the world.

Y'know...
Main core tribes. (That's just for lulz. I'm nowhere near the core. Merely curious.)
Main 'rim' tribes.
Who's heading in a K75-ish direction that I should be suitably terrified of.
Major wars/conflicts currently taking place.
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Or just drop by to say hi!

Or, y'know, to tell me to do my own damn research. :icon_confused:

Kthxbai. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ohaidere AI!

First. :D

Join us?

Im in k74. Meet me there. Mail h0lly. ;x

To answer your questions, cba to check. Anyone who'll answer it for her? <3

DeletedUser

hi im fatal your local annoyance

Fantastic. I distressingly omitted that from my information requests, but it's an important point. Needed to be said. My thanks are many, and my alertedness (it's not a word, but it should be) is now high. :icon_wink:

Hai dere Kiwi doll. :icon_twisted:
I have no idea who 'us' is. But I'll look into it immediately!

DeletedUser

Clur is with you.. KAOS. ;(

Good luck in this world AI. C'yah in battlefield. :icon_twisted:

I guess you won't be joining Apathy. But i want you there!

Btw, who's the other guy/gal in your tribe?

DeletedUser

Lulz. Claire and I joined to race to nobles/village #2. We hadn't really... thought much, beyond that. :lol:
If we stick around, we'll prolly look for a tribe. Who knows. Sticking around was kinda dependant on what the world is like, which is somewhat the point of this thread. No one's at all informative, though. Tch.

Other player is newb. Teachingz0r.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lulz. Claire and I joined to race to nobles/village #2. We hadn't really... thought much, beyond that. :lol:
If we stick around, we'll prolly look for a tribe. Who knows. Sticking around was kinda dependant on what the world is like, which is somewhat the point of this thread. No one's at all informative, though. Tch.

Other player is newb. Teachingz0r.

Hopefully, you and Clur will stick around. I'll wait you both in the rim, :lol:

How lucky newb. :icon_wink: i thought someone's behind alias

DeletedUser

-waves madly @ nima-

Kiwi - lulz. Not unless it's someone pretending to us as well. Which could be amusing in itself, I spose. :lol:
But I don't think s'the case.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Apathy is heading towards K75, the whole SE actually.

So far in this world we've seen premades fighting of gangbangs and allying eachother.

Clur

Wt..h! This was for your benefit too! Why're you whining at me?!

That's it, where's h0lly! I change my mind! Lemme in!

Hehe! I was being annoying! :icon_razz: Actually after reading forum and trying to work out what the hell is going on, I'm still non the wiser for it. Lots of threads that don't make much sense. We needs some good fun PnP in idiot mode so I can understand it! AI I think your services on this world may be required!

DeletedUser

Hehe! I was being annoying! :icon_razz:

Something new 'n different for you, then? :icon_razz:

Clur said:
Actually after reading forum and trying to work out what the hell is going on, I'm still non the wiser for it. Lots of threads that don't make much sense.

You see!? Man. I'd have thought by now you'd learnt I'm always right. This includes the decisions of asking worlds for dot-point updates for ease of information. >P

Clur said:
We needs some good fun PnP in idiot mode so I can understand it! AI I think your services on this world may be required!

... oh good. So I cater to your inner idiot. What does that make me?* :icon_eek:

@ Kiwi doll - Heh heh heh.

* Rhetorical question there people. Nooo need to answer.