[Oi!] What's in a name?

Discussion in 'World 30' started by JPohlman, Jun 8, 2009.

Share This Page

1. the pink panther

the pink panther Contributing Poster

Can't wait to see the outcome :)

2. AK_iceman

AK_iceman Guest

If we do try and noble you out, I don't think we'll have a problem.

3. GauMe

GauMe Guest

yes, i can't be asked...if i can be asked i can get in in the same sec but i can't be asked......

now i think that THE will have tons of time between support because they never plan it but you will be telling them to send some :)

4. spleen mage

spleen mage Contributing Poster

Hang on....didn't you get handed a top 10 account, which you then let drop about 400 ranks or so?

I have every confidence in your abilities....

5. GauMe

GauMe Guest

as you should

6. Abh0r53n

Abh0r53n Guest

try 1000 ranks

7. JPohlman

JPohlman Contributing Poster

I do! I do! I remember something of note!

Getting thrown out on your expletive-deleted.

8. Fruggles

Fruggles Guest

Ladies and gentlemen, I feel a disgruntled former member of THE has soiled this wondeful post, so I will address it briefly.
    Firstly. There was a vote. It was in our General section where opinions were asked of the two, and the consensus SEEMED TO BE that people respected them as players and would rather have them than have to fight against them.

Secondly. Any tribe can recruit anyone it wants. All of us have no problem seeing you gone: there were some good times, but you're gone now, and you've failed (thus far) to take any of us with you, so please stop bothering us.

NOW BACK TO REAL - wait...WAIT...
    Ouch...that's MEAN...SOME people get alot of attacks when they're on the frontline...and they lose some villages...meanie...so stop making fun of me :p

OK NOW BACK TO THE REAL TOPIC OF THE THREAD: THE SMILE SPLIT IN HALF: IS IT A FROWN, OR A GRIN?!
    It's always good to see that the enemy realizes they're on their last stand :)
    I hope maybe we'll start to see some more villages head my way now kekeke

GL to ya cat...I think it's time to reminisce about all the wonderful lessons you've given over the last few weeks:

blast, I guess it's still too close to call
    :icon_rolleyes:

Well...so much for that, right AK? :p

(STATS to come...unless someone else wants to do that... :p)

9. Templarz

Templarz Guest

Unless of course they realise you can do that and send Nukes and nobles after a few sets of nukes. Really ez to do when you have 100+ vills.

10. I used to be in Palys. They were the best times. Then came along Kraken and finally Smile. These two changes ruined the tribe. Now the majority of my friends have gone, and cat and his bunch have kicked me and my remaining friends from the tribe, and so I founded a new tribe which has been under constant attack from one tribe or another being where we are, its normal.

But cat, and his bunch, I never truely liked. Him and his friends have ruined the place since its first began and i'm kinda glad I wasn't accepted into their elite.

MCh out.

11. slates9

slates9 Still Going Strong

:icon_cool:

My tribe is one of the ones attacking his tribe :icon_twisted:

12. Yep. Now would I be right in saying you are going to take out our whole tribe? OR just a few of us?

13. slates9

slates9 Still Going Strong

That would be telling now...:icon_wink:

14. Then I'll ready my troops just in case.

15. MrMacMan

MrMacMan Guest

why did we grave dig this?

16. That would be my fault. Sorry about that. I was just putting in my point.

17. catanthehat

catanthehat Guest

well sorry you felt that way majorchiphazard,

18. catanthehat

catanthehat Guest

lol, well didnt know i was so famous :). i love your little riddles and stories you tell john but dang you must have alot of time on your hands, you should prolly put that time to better use.
    maybe like organizeing an attack on me and doing some damage. because i dont think you have noticed my friend but you guys havent took a single village from me that i havn't took back. all i see is my oda, odd riseing.

19. the pink panther

the pink panther Contributing Poster

Seems like your tribe is now getting merged into CBTF, hmmmmmmm... can't say that bodes well

20. vilthuril

vilthuril Member

This will definitely not be a merge. We've recruited the top two or three members out of 18 in !TL$!. We've always taken the best players from our enemies, but have no intention of taking them all - except village by village of course.

--V