[Oi!] What's in a name?

DeletedUser92

Gooooood evenin', ladies and gents of W30! Its me, your resident nuisance - back again for another round of everyone's favorite new forum game: "What's in a name!"

Riddle me this, riddle me that, riddle me a cat in a hat: What happens when you invite members from one side of a war to join your tribe? When you ask players in the losing side of a two-sided conflict to join your tribe? Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages! This, my friends, is the sixty four million gold coin question! Now make sure to ring in before the buzzer!

Yes! *DingDingDing!* Wheeeennnn you invite the enemy of a tribe, you become that tribe's enemy!

Now, then, as most of you can make out through my allergy-medication-inspired writing, this - as they say in the mathematics business - is a given. Any time your tribe decides to invite players that another person's tribe is at war with, you are inheriting the sins of the predecessor. However, there is more to this picture than the obvious, and thank god - it'd be boring if I just shut up now, right? I mean, right?

Our friend Catanthehat. You know him. We all do. We don't get a choice! Anyway, so, he was part of a tribe that was one called P-Squiggle by THE players. The Plays family, if I'm right. Anywho, these P-Squiggles renamed themselves Kraken and declared war on CBTF about six hours before THE was scheduled to declare war on them. After a serious beating from both sides of the fence, Kraken renamed itself "smile."

As you've noticed, this hasn't exactly stopped either party from beating the daylights out of it.

Well, in an extreme example of not understanding the political consequences of one's actions, Catanthehat has trumped idiots' best attempts and has left his home tribe. Calling his group "The Last Stand," or "!TL$!" if you enjoy terrible acronyms, he's seeming to think it will change things. In return, I have a small bit of advice:

Changing a name does not change your players, your past actions, or your fate.

THE will keep attacking you for what you've done, and that's all there is to it. You might as well call yourselves Kraken Junior. Or maybe Calamari. In fact, I know a guy...Well, a squid-type guy, actually, but you could still put him to some use...

DeletedUser

Lol! That was entertaining.

Enjoy what remains of the hunt, ladies and gents of THE. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

they should get one of those 'like' buttons like the ones in facebook

DeletedUser

Sweeping up the area its a boring hard work but someone has to do it. :)
I am sure you will have some satisfaction from this hard work THE.

Happy Clean Up :)

DeletedUser

Riddle me this, riddle me that, riddle me a cat in a hat: What happens when you invite members from one side of a war to join your tribe? When you ask players in the losing side of a two-sided conflict to join your tribe? Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages! This, my friends, is the sixty four million gold coin question! Now make sure to ring in before the buzzer!

Yes! *DingDingDing!* Wheeeennnn you invite the enemy of a tribe, you become that tribe's enemy!

Dude, you gotta give me time to guess.

MR.MR

thats totally not what i was guessing, i was thinking more along the lines of gaining points and ranks for your tribe... xD jk

DeletedUser

/me goes to rewrite his own declaration.

damn you pohlman for doing it better!

DeletedUser

you missed the part where you tried to recruit BOOT's leaders to 'cripple them'

Some high standards you guys have

DeletedUser

Heh, you missed the part where they applied to join us and I considered them for the level of communication and participation that they had going on. ppc.popi and iddocruz6 may be enemies, but I can respect a decent opponent and give them a chance to join a tribe that can match their dedication. Ultimately though, things didn't pan out and now they're doing good things for GDB (as it's now called) and giving us a fun fight. :)

the pink panther

you missed the part where you tried to recruit BOOT's leaders to 'cripple them'

Some high standards you guys have

For all your high standards and talk, I don't actually remember you doing anything of any note.

DeletedUser

there was no vote made and i tried to argue against it but guess what? i was shut down there and then.

So AK you are saying recruiting decent members is OK? what if Smile recruited me now (obv i'm neutral atm but yea) i'm decent so you would find it OK?

the pink panther

there was no vote made and i tried to argue against it but guess what? i was shut down there and then.

So AK you are saying recruiting decent members is OK? what if Smile recruited me now (obv i'm neutral atm but yea) i'm decent so you would find it OK?

If you want to lose your villages go ahead :lol:

DeletedUser

Obviously I can't dictate who our enemy recruits, but as you were a member here you do know first-hand what happens to bright red villages near us.

They get eaten. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

unless for once there is a worthy opponent.

Oh wait! the BOOT leaders were kinda worthy but you tried to recruit them!!! Shows amazing skill and agression

the pink panther

Ah you seem very sore for a world which have done nothing on, either attack THE or move on stop bitching.

DeletedUser

why would i waste my O attacking when i can retake when (if?) THE attack me...with a smaller account which is easier to handle i can probs last longer than 3months =)

taking into account some people can't send sub second trains that makes it MUCH longer and easier to defend