[Oi!] What's in a name?

DeletedUser

As I see it we tricked no one.. We were going about things in a very respectable manor before an turned down many ppl that wanted to come to us because we were interested in diplomacy with THE.

What I don't get is we were two tribes growing together, if you were so interested in having such good relations with us why did you turn us down multiple times? Why not work on making good bonds as we grow closer?

So now all the sudden we get a nap offer with terms that were more like demands.. I'm sorry for not rolling over on our allies like you maybe expected.. But what the heck kinda ppl would we be to let our allies get gangbanged by the nr1 an 2 ranked tribes in the world? Sorry that I view allies differently then you cause no matter what unless it's my allies being shady, I'd stand by them just as I would my tribemates.

Sorry to break your bleeding heart Jp, but c'mon dude stop trying to play this out like your the ones who tried, when in reality you were the one that turned us down a couple times.. So whatda know we showed you respect for so long only to get a nap offer with terms to keep us from assisting our allies. While you get to help yours out.. Talk about a slap in the face from THE..

Also I don't know many ppl in the world that would want to offer us diplomacy after being allied to someone an to just turn the other cheak in there time of need.. What kinda respect would we get from ppl if we did that?

DeletedUser

Whoa, wait a sec.

You just said that it was CBTF who wanted diplomacy with THE all this time, and had asked for it a couple times before this occurred. Yeah, we turned it down as we weren't sure you would be the kind of alliance we were looking for at the time. Part of the NAP deal, was that you wouldn't support EreVos, which should be common sense... If we were NAP'd to you, and you were sending support against us, or nukes at us, that wouldn't be an effective NAP at all.

When two tribes that you have diplomacy with face off against each other, you need to either pick a side or stay neutral. Clearly you picked your side, and I thank you for doing it before we actually offered you anything. :)

DeletedUser92

Alright, lets play "pin the tail on the inaccuracies."

One: We'd said all throughout our time knowing you that relations were a possibility once we'd worked together a bit and gotten to know each other. I'd spoken to Concrete a number of times on Skype to help build those relations, for example. I had always said that your recruitment of our enemies was a problem - perhaps you don't know this, as you might be out of the loop, but this was not a new issue. This was a quite old one, and it is why we might not have rushed into your arms.

Two: What allies? We were never informed you were allied with EreVos. We found out through players within other tribes giving us information out of the kindness of their heart. Furthermore, I believe I asked about this at one point and was never given an answer. Obviously we wouldn't ask you to backstab your allies - we didn't know for a fact you were allied, nor did we ask you to attack EreVos at any point. Its a given fact of TW: if your spears are fighting our axes in someone else's village, there's a problem.

Three: Bleeding heart? I dunno where you get this stuff, fams, but there's no bleeding heart. I mean, I guess there's blood in my heart, but I've got no open wounds at the moment. You guys chose EreVos over us. That just means you choose death over life. I have no emotional investment in it; we tried to be nice, we had an agreement ready to offer you on the day you happened to recruit people that were actively attacking us, so...I just don't see where you get it? If I sound like I'm complaining, I wonder what you sound like with that "you didn't really try to be friends!"

Fourth: I would argue that any hesitation THE held with regards to making nice with CBTF has been justified. We'd always wondered how loyal you cats would be to us if we had relations - after all, our initial requests to boot our fugitives were squirmed out of. But I guess this last bit kind of seals it. If there is one reason we didn't make some kind of diplomacy with you, its this - we didn't trust you enough, and that lack of trust has been showed as accurate in our eyes.

Are we paranoid? Probably. We've trusted others blindly before, only to be betrayed. Only to be lied to. Our bar is set high for a reason - not because we're #1, not because we have a lot of points, and not even because we're elitists only looking for the best. We set our bar high because we will not under any circumstances allow ourselves to be used. When CBTF was smaller, it was more than content to let things be the way they were. As we tried to establish relations while you grew, it became a case of "where's the beef? And by that, I mean where's the whole damned cow? For us. Us." Unfortunately, points don't win wars - troops do.

And any bits of the heffer that're left are gonna be char-broiled and branded with the Imperial logo.

DeletedUser

Whoa, wait a sec.

You just said that it was CBTF who wanted diplomacy with THE all this time, and had asked for it a couple times before this occurred. Yeah, we turned it down as we weren't sure you would be the kind of alliance we were looking for at the time. Part of the NAP deal, was that you wouldn't support EreVos, which should be common sense... If we were NAP'd to you, and you were sending support against us, or nukes at us, that wouldn't be an effective NAP at all.

When two tribes that you have diplomacy with face off against each other, you need to either pick a side or stay neutral. Clearly you picked your side, and I thank you for doing it before we actually offered you anything. :)

So your telling me you would want us as allies even if we let our other allies down :icon_eek:. Funny but I doubt you would trust us to be good allies if we let our other ones down.. Nor would the rest of the world view us as being allied material if we let our allies down. Common sense I think plays a factor in that..

Like I said tho were not going to stand by while our allies get gangbanged cause noone can handle a good one on one fight anymore. So were just trying to even up the odds a lil bit. An I'm glad we did it makes this world more interesting :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

the pink panther

So your telling me you would want us as allies even if we let our other allies down :icon_eek:. Funny but I doubt you would trust us to be good allies if we let our other ones down.. Nor would the rest of the world view us as being allied material if we let our allies down. Common cense I think plays a factor in that..

Like I said tho were not going to stand by while our allies get gangbanged cause noone can handle a good one on one fight anymore. So were just trying to even up the odds a lil bit. An I'm glad we did it makes this world more interesting :icon_biggrin:

you mean common sense?

secondly how the hell are Erevos getting ganbanged exactly, they have 7 allies and 4 naps, agaisnt 2 tribes

Last edited:

DeletedUser92

If by "one on one fight" you mean "EreVos attacked BD, then attacked us, so it started two wars at once," then sure, no one can handle that. I personally prefer the 'ol "don't start what you can't finish." :)

DeletedUser

So your telling me you would want us as allies even if we let our other allies down :icon_eek:. Funny but I doubt you would trust us to be good allies if we let our other ones down.. Nor would the rest of the world view us as being allied material if we let our allies down. Common cense I think plays a factor in that..

No, that wasn't my point. My point was that CBTF asked for an alliance or NAP with us multiple times (which if we had accepted would have meant you sit on the sidelines in this war) and you would have been in the same situation you're now claiming you didn't want? If you didn't want it, why did you keep asking for it?

Also, while we're on the subject of gangbangs and fighting fair, it isn't just you and EreVos vs. THE and BD, so stop pretending. You both have academy tribes, so that doubles your count right there. Your tribe, CBTF, is heavily supporting !TL$!'s members that we're nobling, so I take it they're your alliance as well, which makes another tribe we're fighting. Also, I know for a fact you tried contacting other tribes to get involved with this against us, as if 5 tribes wasn't enough already....

Please... keep preaching about how EreVos was being gangbanged. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser22924

dam iceman, don't make look for what other tribes ur warring, make a list:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Alright, lets play "pin the tail on the inaccuracies."

One: We'd said all throughout our time knowing you that relations were a possibility once we'd worked together a bit and gotten to know each other. I'd spoken to Concrete a number of times on Skype to help build those relations, for example. I had always said that your recruitment of our enemies was a problem - perhaps you don't know this, as you might be out of the loop, but this was not a new issue. This was a quite old one, and it is why we might not have rushed into your arms.

Two: What allies? We were never informed you were allied with EreVos. We found out through players within other tribes giving us information out of the kindness of their heart. Furthermore, I believe I asked about this at one point and was never given an answer. Obviously we wouldn't ask you to backstab your allies - we didn't know for a fact you were allied, nor did we ask you to attack EreVos at any point. Its a given fact of TW: if your spears are fighting our axes in someone else's village, there's a problem.

Three: Bleeding heart? I dunno where you get this stuff, fams, but there's no bleeding heart. I mean, I guess there's blood in my heart, but I've got no open wounds at the moment. You guys chose EreVos over us. That just means you choose death over life. I have no emotional investment in it; we tried to be nice, we had an agreement ready to offer you on the day you happened to recruit people that were actively attacking us, so...I just don't see where you get it? If I sound like I'm complaining, I wonder what you sound like with that "you didn't really try to be friends!"

Fourth: I would argue that any hesitation THE held with regards to making nice with CBTF has been justified. We'd always wondered how loyal you cats would be to us if we had relations - after all, our initial requests to boot our fugitives were squirmed out of. But I guess this last bit kind of seals it. If there is one reason we didn't make some kind of diplomacy with you, its this - we didn't trust you enough, and that lack of trust has been showed as accurate in our eyes.

Are we paranoid? Probably. We've trusted others blindly before, only to be betrayed. Only to be lied to. Our bar is set high for a reason - not because we're #1, not because we have a lot of points, and not even because we're elitists only looking for the best. We set our bar high because we will not under any circumstances allow ourselves to be used. When CBTF was smaller, it was more than content to let things be the way they were. As we tried to establish relations while you grew, it became a case of "where's the beef? And by that, I mean where's the whole damned cow? For us. Us." Unfortunately, points don't win wars - troops do.

And any bits of the heffer that're left are gonna be char-broiled and branded with the Imperial logo.

1) I wasn't outta the loop if you recall we talked about it a few times? I can dig up our skype convo's about it if you like, since it's slipping your mind we talked about it a few times as well.. An before you seemed ok with whom we had recruited it's just the recent recruits you have an issue with from what I understand..

Also possibilites for relations isn't much to go by as we tried to talk in the past about things and well we know how that went. It's not in THE's best interest at the time, but when the time arrises we might need to use you..

2) Yawn's. Playing that card now is a little late. You an your allies all know we were allied so can't use the, oh well we never knew.. Do you honestly play all people for idiots?

3) Bleeding heart is a saying. Being a cunning writer I'm sure you have heard of it and know what it means?? So in my views the way you are acting is just as such.

4)An true how are we supposed to trust eachother, after we tried for diplomacy an get shot down cause we weren't worth THE's time.. Again all the sudden with EreVos there, it's hey lets play nice an finally give them the offer they wanted many many months ago..

Tho I don't view what you said as being justified.. I view it as THE didn't get there way now they will use all there tools necessary at PnP to make us look like the bad ones.. Heck you even threatened me in message saying I'd spank you on pnp(didn't really say spank but thats what it felt like :lol:).

DeletedUser

No, that wasn't my point. My point was that CBTF asked for an alliance or NAP with us multiple times (which if we had accepted would have meant you sit on the sidelines in this war) and you would have been in the same situation you're now claiming you didn't want? If you didn't want it, why did you keep asking for it?

Also, while we're on the subject of gangbangs and fighting fair, it isn't just you and EreVos vs. THE and BD, so stop pretending. You both have academy tribes, so that doubles your count right there. Your tribe, CBTF, is heavily supporting !TL$!'s members that we're nobling, so I take it they're your alliance as well, which makes another tribe we're fighting. Also, I know for a fact you tried contacting other tribes to get involved with this against us, as if 5 tribes wasn't enough already....

Please... keep preaching about how EreVos was being gangbanged. :icon_razz:

Go figure keep evading the true question I keep asking you.. Would you still trust us if we let our allies down?? I know in my mind that if I let my allies out to dry I would be basturd for any person to ally. Really who would want to trust us?

the pink panther

They were simple grounds, why would we work with you if you were supporting our enemies? common sense ( notice sense not cence)

DeletedUser92

...Really?

I didn't know for a fact you were allied with our enemies. If I did, I wouldn't have bothered asking you guys what was up - we'd have probably just assumed we were under attack a long, long time ago, with DJBrotoe. We didn't trust the rumors being spread because we thought you guys wanted to be friendly.

As far as the old recruits, yes, I'd been somewhat willing to overlook them. That's part of moving forward - we didn't have much interest in K22, at the time, or K13. So, what happened there, while a violation of that rule of recruitment, was something we could have overlooked. Especially as it didn't continue to happen for some time.

The rest of what you said is pretty much bunk and has already been de-bunked. We take a long time with our relations (ask BD) because we evaluate them very, very closely. There's no bleeding heart at all and I just don't know where you're getting the idea. This was never a "Oh snap they're allied with EreVos lets break them up" thing, we'd been discussing the NAP on some level for literally a month.

So, yeah, umm, I dunno. Its war now, and I know the result I want to have. I hope you guys can make it close to as fun a war as the INSO one was.

DeletedUser

You an your allies know for a fact from your spies who they have realtions with thats no seceret as it's been posted multiple times in PnP just who they have for relations.. I may have just been born but it wasn't yesterday jp.. So keep saying you never really knew when you did.

The Nap offer in my eyes was just a solid way for you to crush our allies an then in return turn on us an drop the nap cause of some well written excuse on how CBTF broke the Nap.. I could be wrong, I could be right. I won't know now in either case. So I guess it's just time to get the ole :axemen: sharpened up an my :lightcavalry: ready cause this guy is in for the long haul. Again best wishes to our enemies in this fight.

DeletedUser92

You an your allies know for a fact from your spies who they have realtions with thats no seceret as it's been posted multiple times in PnP just who they have for relations.. I may have just been born but it wasn't yesterday jp.. So keep saying you never really knew when you did.

Lets play "Pin the tail on the..." ...I just woke up from a nap, I can't remember what I called it, but its #5:

We don't have spies in your tribe.

Nope. Nuh-uh. We don't! Now, maybe there are disenchanted players within your tribe (Or, most likely, within EreVos) who chose to make us aware of this. Or maybe we heard it from a friendly tribe. I don't know. I know that we heard a rumor that you were allied with EreVos. That does not constitute one of your Barons giving me his account sitting so that I might raid your forums.

Which has happened to other tribes, incidentally enough.

Soooo once again, while I might have heard you were allied with EreVos, there was no way to know this for a fact. Its like how my congressmen just went about saying Michael Jackson was a pedophile. Could it be true? Yes. But, in a court of law, he was acquitted of the charges - that's it. That means that no, the man wasn't. Innocent until proven guilty.

Not-allied until proven allied.

Of course, none of this explains your sending a 60K player to me to ask for approval when you recruited other fugitives, all under the guise that you were looking into relations that you weren't really interested in as you'd chosen your side...

DeletedUser

Hmm pick a side.. Side 1 have been allied for awhile or side 2 someone that has been pushing us under the rug till they thought it was to there advantage to present us with a nap offer :lol:

Keep poping smoke to cover up that you didn't know we were allied, it's a nice try jp but you don't fool this guy with your clever writing :icon_wink:

Also being allied to BD and Ter I don't see why you would want to huggle more tribes :icon_rolleyes: Isn't two allies enough? Why would you want to huggle anymore tribes let alone CBTF when you have two good allies already. I'm just trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together here.

You offer us a nap with future alliance but hawt dang thats a lot of huggles on this side of the world :icon_eek: Didn't know that THE was all about making huggles with so many tribes after all the flaming about huggers?

DeletedUser

Hmm pick a side.. Side 1 have been allied for awhile or side 2 someone that has been pushing us under the rug till they thought it was to there advantage to present us with a nap offer :lol:

This is so familiar, remember w24?

How did that turn out again?

DeletedUser

panther u can't critice anybodies grammer:icon_rolleyes:

it's against the rules.

Is it really? YAY

closes the dictonary page, "I never use it anyway"

Back on topic....

I trust the co-elition against THE/BD will get smashed into submission befor to long.

As you can see, im no big fan of Tribes Ganging up with numbers against smaller entities, and while The and BD are ranked 1 and 2 respectivley, it still is what it is , another w30 gang bang.

HAM!!! tried it once, against BOO!!! Declared war, and draged other Tribes into their fight.

Look what ended up happening to HAM!!!, they got their just deserve.

Enuff said.

DeletedUser

Little off topic but wasn't HAM!!!'s excuse inactivity? I can tell you this were no HAM!!! @ Yes Humpty I remember W24 were the nr1 ranked tried to defeat us but after months of bloody war an being the underdog we pulled off what noone thought was possible. It just goes to prove to me that all nr1 ranked tribes can all be beaten.

DeletedUser

Little off topic but wasn't HAM!!!'s excuse inactivity? I can tell you this were no HAM!!! @ Yes Humpty I remember W24 were the nr1 ranked tried to defeat us but after months of bloody war an being the underdog we pulled off what noone thought was possible. It just goes to prove to me that all nr1 ranked tribes can all be beaten.

Not exactly what i was referring to, but close enough.

Good luck THE, im hoping for a good war :)