[Oi!] What's in a name?

DeletedUser

Renegade and concrete, I don't know why, but I feel the need to point this out to you in a separate post, just so you can grasp it.

You declared on us two days ago, and have since conquered 2 villages from our tribe. When you respond on this thread, and others like it, with posts like this...
So far tho your proving to be no match for tribes that have a solid leadership an aren't below the top 20..
... I can't help but wonder who you're talking about. Surely it isn't CBTF, as this war just started and we haven't altered our plans or timing at all due to it. You may not have even seen attacks from us yet, I'm not really sure. Just realize that while you're taking this 2 village lead very seriously, we could care less that the enemies we once called !TLS!, Smile!, and Kraken are now playing under the banner of CBTF.

Please enjoy your two village lead, because when we do turn our focus onto CBTF, you'll know it. :)

Sorry, gotta respond to yet another clueless post.
Sorry still doesn't make up for Jp's post. Considering were your main threat in K23. An the kraken/smile or whoever they call themselves now that was there was like a wapping 5 mil in points to your almost 40.. :lol: An they had no leadership :icon_eek:
Again, this war is two days old and we haven't even engaged you yet. 2 days ago, we were about to offer your tribe a NAP and !TLS! was the biggest tribe in K23. You weren't a threat then, and you're barely a threat now. You just recruited 3 million points in K23, which is why you now consider yourself to be our main threat...

Please just stop, this is getting ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Renegade and concrete, I don't know why, but I feel the need to point this out to you in a separate post, just so you can grasp it.

You declared on us two days ago, and have since conquered 2 villages from our tribe. When you respond on this thread, and others like it, with posts like this...
... I can't help but wonder who you're talking about. Surely it isn't CBTF, as this war just started and we haven't altered our plans or timing at all due to it. You may not have even seen attacks from us yet, I'm not really sure. Just realize that while you're taking this 2 village lead very seriously, we could care less that the enemies we once called !TLS!, Smile!, and Kraken are now playing under the banner of CBTF.

Please enjoy your two village lead, because when we do turn our focus onto CBTF, you'll know it. :)

Sorry, gotta respond to yet another clueless post.

Again, this war is two days old and we haven't even engaged you yet. 2 days ago, we were about to offer your tribe a NAP and !TLS! was the biggest tribe in K23. You weren't a threat then, and you're barely a threat now. You just recruited 3 million points in K23, which is why you now consider yourself to be our main threat...

Please just stop, this is getting ridiculous.

Yeah I concure it is getting ridiculous after jp states clearely K23 is THE's first priority. His own words that K23 comes first.. An I don't get why your trying to cover up what he said already for THE.

I'm just sayin that K23 consists of mainly of CBTF. THE only seems to be doing good at for the moment agaisnt, small tribes. When put up against guns close to there size so far you seem no match after looking at the stats.

DeletedUser

Yeah I concure it is getting ridiculous after jp states clearely K23 is THE's first priority. His own words that K23 comes first.. An I don't get why your trying to cover up what he said already for THE.

I'm just sayin that K23 consists of mainly of CBTF. THE only seems to be doing good at for the moment agaisnt, small tribes. When put up against guns close to there size so far you seem no match after looking at the stats.

Seriously? I mean, really? I -just- spelled it out for you.

We've been working our way through K23 for the past 2 months, making it our first priority. 2 days ago, CBTF decided that 14 members from an enemy tribe wasn't enough, so they recruited 5 more. Those 5 members pretty much made up 12%-15% of the K. K23 is still our priority, but CBTF is still not part of those plans.

Those statements do not contradict each other, as you're still not the only enemy tribe in K23. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Guys... all of this moaning has gone on long enough, I think. Who cares about all of this stuff? I just want to read about nukes hitting walls, noblings, and poofs... Leave the drama in your personal lives.

CBTF, if you guys are focusing on THE, and THE is not focusing on you, the stats should look way different. Wherever THE's focus is, if it's not on you and you can't do better, you need to step up ops. Step up the nuking, step up the faking, and step up your game. You're not going to beat THE on the PnP. Their villages are located on W30. That's where you beat them. Come here to let us know how you're doing.

THE, good job on holding them off. When do you guys plan on getting around to them. On that one week mark you mentioned, Iceman?

DeletedUser

I was thinking the same thing Supaphat. I'm done repeating myself and arguing the same points over and over.

Can't really give out a timeline for when we'll be hitting them, but when we do I'll post some stats.

DeletedUser22924

I was thinking the same thing Supaphat. I'm done repeating myself and arguing the same points over and over.

Can't really give out a timeline for when we'll be hitting them, but when we do I'll post some stats.

frankly i think everyone is:lol:

DeletedUser92

Ohhh man. Oh man. I could go into predicate logic on this whole argument to explain how you're wrong, Renegade. I could, but that's a lot of a headache. To sum it up, if...

...THE only beats tribes with bad leadership and players.
...THE is currently beating EreVos.
Then: EreVos has bad leadership and players.

Otherwise, I mean, lets think of the numbers from before THE declared war on Kraken. If I remember correctly (I could be wrong), we were #4 on K23, behind all three Kraken tribes. Before CBTF mass-recruited everyone in K23, we had hit #1 through taking out TLS and our other enemies.

You may view this as a statistical fact here: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3891443&postcount=227 - Congrats to .Spider-Man. for the map. It is a global continent dominance map from the dates 06-22 to 07-06.

- On it, you will see TLS drop as THE rises, with CBTF not beginning as #1 or #2.
- Eventually THE will take control over K23 (going from 19.7% to 26.35%, knocking TLS from 32.36% to 23.84%, admittedly with CBTF involvement, before TLS dropped out of 2nd place.)
- The next day, CBTF will recruit its way from below 3rd place on the K (So below 23.84% to 45.40%).

That not only proves that CBTF recruited its way to owning K23 (whereas THE was conquering it), but it proves that the very people who THE was in the process of conquering were, in fact, recruited into CBTF to give them that percentage edge.

For the record, today CBTF stands at 46.34%, while THE is at 29.25%. Both tribes have gained territory in K23. Which will be in charge when this war ends? That's another question...

Macready08

Ohhh man. Oh man. I could go into predicate logic on this whole argument to explain how you're wrong, Renegade. I could, but that's a lot of a headache. To sum it up, if...

...THE only beats tribes with bad leadership and players.
...THE is currently beating EreVos.
Then: EreVos has bad leadership and players.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos Guards
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 68
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 574,356
Side 2: 612,434
Difference: 38,078

image.php

Just to clarify with you, these are the same stats you’re referring to when you say that your beating EreVos?

Look’s even to me. In fact EreVos has the village and point lead at the moment (all be it small)

Please tell us how you came to the Conclusion your winning :icon_eek:

tangotemptress

well you chose the timeframe of "forever" so it doesn't accurately depict the stats of the war or even general aggressions between the tribes. It's been mentioned a few times already that there were a number of villages that were gifted to EreVos as a result of the terms of the agreement that THE and EreVos reached for the NAP that was briefly in place. I'm not aware of how many were gifted, though I'm sure JP and AK have that info... and while I'd still prefer a larger difference in capped villages for the stats ratio, once you subtract those villages, THE does come out ahead..... (and that ratio should continue to increase very soon :icon_smile:)

DeletedUser

Since the only offical way I can honestly see to go by the stats is the day that THE offically declared war. In which case it looks like THE is up by 10 caps still not that special.

Does this work for both sides to agree on since there is no honest way of getting when this all started and just how many villages were traded?

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos Guards
Players:

Timeframe: 08/06/2009 23:00:00 to 10/07/2009 05:06:22

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 52
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 532,655
Side 2: 480,990
Difference: 51,665

image.php

bamsefar

Why do all war declarations have to turn into pissing contests full of bitching and moaning!?

Stats always speak for themselves and we've barely started. Check back in a few weeks.

All I have to say CBTF: Prepare to be pwnt!

Last edited by a moderator: