Okay, Sig shop

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'll make you guys sigs, as long as I get some PP, lol. I need to make 5PP in 3 or so days, so ask away, you can offer just 1 if you want.

AND DO NOT send PP to this account. I don't know the pass lol, and I forgot the email......

FinalFantasycopy.jpg

ArcherSigcopy.jpg

Girlspacestockcopy.jpg

sykoticalcopy.jpg

Just a few of my works, my more recent sigs. No ones seen them before I think, lol.

Sorry for not posting in graphics forum, but it really is a fail forum, works way better on .co.uk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tmesis

Very nice sigs!! Unfortunately I'm not a customer right at this moment, but sometime maybe....

Plus, I much prefer the World specific sig shops! They just seem to work so much better. Hope you make some good business.

DeletedUser

lol, once I reach 5PP(one months) I may consider free sigs. Just for now I need the PP, lol. or a coplayer >.< That's how I role, spend other peoples money on games! And I will need to find a good coplayer. I can only manage about 15 hours a day.

DeletedUser

Haha, I really need PP, lol. Lemme get my 5PP then I'll make free ones. lol

DeletedUser

Hoo...! Hoo...!

Pick me.. Pick me! I want a sig - Can you be kind enough to make me a free one as i am new here :)

DeletedUser

Shuuuuuttttuuuuuuppppp n2n. Please go become mod, then you can start shutting down all my threads. did you notice I have two in the general section and one in the recruitment section, about me! lol.

Oh man, maybe I should make some free sigs. Tis just that I really need some PP, and I don't wanna take away ack's business, lol.

DeletedUser

Ahh, still doing them, graphics.

I should try to steal some of your customers, for the luzl and good old times. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I want one <3

(pp is rewarded [if outstanding]) so prove that you are better than the others ;)

DeletedUser

This pic:

Clicky

Name is already on it. I like the font on it, so if you have to remove the name or whatever to fit into the sig, a font like that, or at least very similar to it, would be great.

1 PP is all I got to offer, but it seems more than what anyone else is offering. But, I don't want a lazy effort, so it'll have to be worth the premium for me to give it. Also, if you have time, changing that to the pic to avatar size would be great. I did it, but quality appears to have gone down a bit.

EDIT: I want it regular sig size. Don't want to use a spoiler to show the sig.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here, let me know what else you want me to do to it. I couldn't see much to do really.

twistedcopy.jpg

avvy.jpg

Lordkainchaos

If you can make me one.

Anything that looks Good.

Just my name.
No tribes