Okay... who farted in k56?

DeletedUser

Nothing serious, we have a rule regarding the size of barbs people are allowed to noble. To discourage people from doing so, but that if they do so - it will not take as long to build up. We had denied several new players we brought here to teach, to be able to noble tiny barbarians. She nobled a 200pt barb. Which was against the rules and something we regularly discouraged.

As a result we told her off for breaking the rule, but explained to her the would be no consequences this time as she was new to the game. To which herself and her fiancee blew things out of proportion. Apparently expecting a simple rule that is regularly stated to be followed was too much. Following this they quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

yikes barb nobling is bad that is like a auto internal if you barb noble near me.

DeletedUser

^ exactly, we were being extremely lenient if anything. Generally I prefer there to be no barb nobles. Killing red dots is killing the competition and always a better reward. Taking barbarians just annoys local players. But I made a compromise instead and set a minimum point limit on barbarian nobles.

DeletedUser113867

You would hate me and internalling me wouldnt work as im more likely to eat you.

DeletedUser

all the above is under the assumption I'd ever recruit you :lol:

DeletedUser103537

Though now that I think about it depends when those villages were around early game it is less.

DeletedUser

Or it might be shaman, he farted so hard in k45 that it flew all the way to k56.

DeletedUser99544

That is the thing with farts though. No matter how much they smell. They never last.