Okay... who farted in k56?

DeletedUser

you never saw 300? sparta lost you say? they lost once, yes, everybody loses eventually, but they did it with STYLE!

You do realize the movie was nothing like the actual 300 right? First of all there were not actually 300 soldiers, they spread that rumor to put fear into their enemies(ugly?). Second they were very underhanded and despicable with their tactics-guerrila warfare, funneling through a valley, killing off their own deserters, dishonorable ways of fighting, etc.(ugly?) Lastly they ended up losing their lives and the lives of their families and people because they refused, out of pride, to join the stronger force. (ugly?)

So basically what you are saying is completely driven from ignorance and an inability to be successful. Please stop posting your opinions about what it means to win shayd, as you clearly have no idea.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
:icon_rolleyes:

winning a world in sexy fashion is, well, sexy
winning a world in an ugly fashion is just plain ugly mate

you have never won a world? thought you were fork? why you still trying to win mate? why you not trying to win in sexy fashion now that you have already won a world? do you just enjoy hugging?

i said i would not debate the issue further here, several of you posted here rather than creating a proper thread for it
i ignored you all and did not reply
but if you are going to KEEP debating the issue, why should everybody else have their say but not me?

Yes, I've won worlds. I was Baron of FORK. Why would you ask why I'm still trying to win? The point of the game is to win and to have fun. "why you not trying to win in sexy fashion now that you have already won a world?" Are you implying I won using dirty tactics? No, I didn't. We won through skill, activity, a strong leadership, cooperation, and we used various war tactics. Simply the statement of "do you just enjoy hugging?" is dumb. Creative use of diplomacy is not "hugging". Learn how to win a world, learn how to be an effective leader, then talk.

Deleted User - 4669627

i have been welcome in the winning tribe of every world i played and most i have not

duh

who is sexier than ME!?

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/45xbiy

Fart player sitting a leader of fubar. is an interesting piece of info.

This is an interesting development.
We're sitting him for an invite... we seem to have so many applicants and we're only accepting Dukes from now on. He'll be running the 3rd tribe for us... :)

Anyhoo... at last count, I thought the Oxygen war was over almost a week ago.
Maybe someone should change the title of this thread to --> Who hates Fart the most?

If you guys are really that worried about us, then mount a charge and come for us.
All I see is invite application after invite application in my mailbox and BGeorge3 posting new diplomacy requests from other tribes in my hiddens.

Hmmm.... maybe I could build a 3rd tribe...
I'll get back to you on that one.

Huggles for the win... :)

DeletedUser113867

Your tribe has already more than 3 tribes looking at the mail i posted, since your players are threatening with van and kissax and others.

Dave911 has left fubar. now anyway and created his own tribe. After threatening players attacking fart, will be interesting to see what happens to him as i cannot see him going much further in the world.

DeletedUser113867

Go get your gang-bang sorted.

We will be waiting...

As shown it is your tribe asking to gang bang every other tribe, do not act now like its everyone else sorting out the gang bang. Mails show that it is infact your tribe creating gang bangs.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
http://prntscr.com/45xbiy

Fart player sitting a leader of fubar. is an interesting piece of info.

This is an interesting development.

Hmm. Why'd you wait at least 2 days to post that?

I say two days because you can see that in that screenshot that Mrkenicram2 is still in Fubar. but if you look at the tribe changes, Mrkenicram2 left on:

Mrkenicram2Left27th July 2014 - 12:068,041
So I find it interesting that you waited to post and then say it's "an interesting development".

Your tribe has already more than 3 tribes looking at the mail i posted, since your players are threatening with van and kissax and others.

:D What mail says we have a third branch?

As shown it is your tribe asking to gang bang every other tribe, do not act now like its everyone else sorting out the gang bang. Mails show that it is infact your tribe creating gang bangs.

:D Asking to gangbang every other tribe. :D I'd love to see a mail of me (since I'm the diplomat), saying, "Would you like to gangbang a tribe?". I seriously suggest getting better "intel". :p

If you're still trying to make it seem like Ichdison's mail, threatening another player with war means anything, it doesn't. lol. Besides, he doesn't have any authority to declare war.

DeletedUser113867

Hmm. Why'd you wait at least 2 days to post that?

I say two days because you can see that in that screenshot that Mrkenicram2 is still in Fubar. but if you look at the tribe changes, Mrkenicram2 left on:

Mrkenicram2
Left27th July 2014 - 12:068,041
So I find it interesting that you waited to post and then say it's "an interesting development".

:D What mail says we have a third branch?

:D Asking to gangbang every other tribe. :D I'd love to see a mail of me (since I'm the diplomat), saying, "Would you like to gangbang a tribe?". I seriously suggest getting better "intel". :p

If you're still trying to make it seem like Ichdison's mail, threatening another player with war means anything, it doesn't. lol. Besides, he doesn't have any authority to declare war.

I waited because you have to post it at the right moment, a moment that can cause an impact, lets face it info is useful but only in the right hands and used at the right time, now seemed like a good time to post it and forward it to those who have not received it.

Though a few hours after the post the player is no longer in fubar., what a shame.

ichdisons mail was a threat but then we have mails showing that infact other tribes were aproached by him asking them to attack, shame those tribes suck. The mail clearly states that attacking fart means war with fart old kiss and van, Just because the words gang bang are not in it does not change it from what it is.

DeletedUser

Hey heartlessfool, why you got such a chip on your shoulder? Why you hating on us so much? This world is still super young and there is little likelihood of a "real" war apart from the real top tier players that have the luxury of many nukes/nobles per player.

This stage of the game is simply a sorting process, separate the wheat from the chaff and if you have any kind of TW experience, you should know that and stop getting so self righteous. Jeeez

DeletedUser

red.png
6.RAWR (653|563) K563,986nala07kitty [Yolo]hanb0220 [Yolo]2014-08-05 00:58:48
whyyyyy :O

DeletedUser

her and her fiancee flametitan have quit to play another game and gave their villages to tribe