Deleted User - 4669627

[video=youtube;TFubhsfwp_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFubhsfwp_c[/video]
day is done
gone's the sun
From the lakes, from the hills, from the sky
All is well, safely rest. God is nigh.

who knew that song had words? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser115891

I see that Fart has been nobling out KissAx. So is this how you treat the guys after you used them

DeletedUser

My account personally trumped both KissAx and NWO before we made a tribe. we'd nobled two from kissax, destroyed several of their nobles and the same from NWO. Their ops hugely failed. NWO is no longer around and KissAx was dying internally.

DeletedUser

Don't worry Dan1238, they will blame us for everything...

I think I should able to live with the stigma that comes with dropping diplomacy with a 50k tribe that is falling apart internally.

DeletedUser112772

Typical strategy faaaaark is playing, NAP with tribes so they help them at war then they kill them so he thrives even more. Typical surprised kissax didnt catch on but oh well, live and learn :D

Faaaark plays a interesting game, he gets people in to help them then backstabs them, and tribes never learn there lesson wouldnt be suprised if they continued doing this IF they survive the war with @night.

The @night war seems like thats there first legit war they are fighting without using any tribe to help them. (assuming wrapit is going down) and you can see there struggling to even do anything. Very interesting cant wait to have @night as my neighbor :)

monstaz2

Actually Fart has got people helping them and @night knows this and declared on them.

DeletedUser112772

Actually Fart has got people helping them and @night knows this and declared on them.

Faaaark will do anything to get a unfair advantage, best to use the reference he doesnt play a clean game. Not that im complaining but I 100% guarantee they wont last till late game. Their strategy is only good for early game but there not ready for big boy playand will get wiped soon by @night or a future tribe.

monstaz2

Yeah the tribes that are allied with Fart are completely under their spell. They just follow fart blindly into everything, that's why I left them

DeletedUser113867

Typical surprised kissax didnt catch on but oh well, live and learn :D

Kissax and n-w-o leaders would not learn from this, that is a fact.

I sent them proof that fart were discussing breaking the nap about a week before it was broken, even when fart did break the nap they were denying it. Those tribes were perfect play toys for fart.

monstaz2

Why is it that everyone forgets about Van?? Are they going to be betrayed by Fart?

DeletedUser107718

Mine does, you'll have to enter the van yourself to get it however... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Fart no longer hold rank one in k56, and Van is on the decline. Having just recruited two of their members we now find the whole tribe applying.

monstaz2

Yeah that tribe Yolo looks amazing especially with it's new people from Van

DeletedUser

:lol: his post was very sarcastic. Van is due to disband anyway:

[spoil]
6hj2vte.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

her and her fiancee flametitan have quit to play another game and gave their villages to tribe

Just to clarify - they quit after an unnecessarily abusive rebuke by one of the 4 arrogant pricks who coplays the account, were booted, and their villages put up for internal.

DeletedUser

My account personally trumped both KissAx and NWO before we made a tribe. we'd nobled two from kissax, destroyed several of their nobles and the same from NWO. Their ops hugely failed. NWO is no longer around and KissAx was dying internally.

My account, that I personally coplay with 3 other people...

DeletedUser

Nala, got a smack on the wrist for breaking our rules. We then told her there would be no consequence to her breaking the rules this time and that we wished for her to remain within the tribe. To which her fiancee decided to blow things out of proportion, rant and tell his life story just because we told nala not to do something. At which point he told her to quit playing as he did himself. No curses were used or abusive language, the rest of the tribe could agree to that much.

All in all, if you tell your members not to break a rule you become a tyrant. And EGM is sour with the fact we kicked him. Simply because he was not up to the standards of other members. In skill, size or growth.

edit: try to keep all your reply in one post. Double posting is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

Nala, got a smack on the wrist for breaking our rules. We then told her there would be no consequence to her breaking the rules this time and that we wished for her to remain within the tribe. To which her fiancee decided to blow things out of proportion, rant and tell his life story just because we told nala not to do something. At which point he told her to quit playing as he did himself. No curses were used or abusive language, the rest of the tribe could agree to that much.

All in all, if you tell your members not to break a rule you become a tyrant. And EGM is sour with the fact we kicked him. Simply because he was not up to the standards of other members. In skill, size or growth.

edit: try to keep all your reply in one post. Double posting is not allowed.

What rule did she break?