Old declares on V1king

DeletedUser

e14_21890359-665x385.jpg

The East has been a relatively quiet place. A good neighboorhood, good schools to train the kids to follow in their parents foot steps, and plentiful bounties could be found as far as the eye could see. It was a simple time.

As our plunders grew, so did out ambitions and desire for expansion. We began to add nearby villages into our dominion. Rarely did it include large amounts of bloodshed.

Another local alliance decided they wanted to issue the ultimate form of protest against our ways. Vikings are a warrior race and when they feel threatened, the first thing that comes to mind is to fight.

Author said:
Olaf Skull Crusher
Sorry for the delay, that said it is time. I really did not get all of the info I wanted so I have to go with what I have.

As of Server Time: 12:00:00 2/09/2016 we will start. Everybody is to send out fakes at all 21 members of old.

Fakes work best when you send 1 cat or ram and at least 5 to 10 scouts. Remember it does not matter how long the fakes take.

The real attacks will be mailed to those attacking.

The brutes themselves are hot headed and a few of them attacked before the time had reached the 12th hour.

Some concerned citizens of ours voiced their concerns:

Local Boyfriends CTF and SAFA has this to say.

Author said:
SAFA: At first I thought we were gonna have to be active all the time and get a good fight out of this but I was wrong.

Quinn: Don't feel to bad honey, we all expected more.

SAFA: Atleast I was wonderfully pleased to see my expectations of you were on point, big boy.

Hope rose again when this news came out a day later:

Author said:
Olaf Skull Crusher
fakes go out at server time 04:00:00 at all 21 Old players

This was even worse than the 1st one. We're kinda offended we arn't worth the effort.

Their coordination is rather pitiful. It''s not just fakes either. We've taken a few villages the last few days and their support arrives so late and they don't even bother to recall it! In fact they throw nukes at their own support.

All of the defense troops were provided by the kind members of V1kings after it's recent capture over a day before.

A few attacks were sent back as a reply but we wanted to wait on the major noblements until it was official.At 22+ hours away a lone attack hit a member of V1king.

Some of the other hits report similar quantities of loss on V1kings side

ac609c6cebe4a68cd99dada3149dbe91.png

1c48017cf5b3bc7d391a1e7561909b41.png

We believe it's time to show the ancient people a real fighting force and get them up to speed on how it's really done.

No longer will we be a backwater in the east Vikings hour of reckoning is upon them and they shall be judged by their gods in the after life. They will become corpses and we will be conquers.

Pre-War Declaration conquers:

Side 1:
Tribes: Old
Side 2:
Tribes: V1KING

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,339
Difference: 12,339

chart

DeletedUser103709

Down with the V1kings, im pretty upset only 4 different members had faked my village's on the launch time of fakes.

DeletedUser105579

That burning viking ship is very pretty, I hope to see more

Orlok-tsubodai

KentKelly today at 03:24 Thanks Quote
Bout 37 minutes until the Hit..If He takes me, not to Worry, for I will be back..;)

quote from the duke of V1king... before a fake train hit... If i was one of those Nords i would be filled with confidence

Wile E. Coyote

KentKelly today at 03:24 Thanks Quote
Bout 37 minutes until the Hit..If He takes me, not to Worry, for I will be back..;)

quote from the duke of V1king... before a fake train hit... If i was one of those Nords i would be filled with confidence

Lol...That's funny. Everyone is a "noob" once...that guy will learn to tag attacks at some point :icon_wink:

Orlok-tsubodai

So I guess a little update is in order, it seems a lot of those Viking ships are burning.

3 members have been added as they were cleared and in process of being nobled before they were kicked/Left

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Repeat Offender, Le Guerre, Santaco2

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 12
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 53,702
Side 2: 15,552
Difference: 38,150

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Repeat Offender, Le Guerre, Santaco2

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good luck to Old, may your nobles find beautiful homes.
Good luck to V1kings, may your support land late and your nobles die defending.

DeletedUser

Hmm, maybe they're spies :O Working against their tribe.
Or maybe not...
I know how hard it is to time proper support to a village, nearly impossible.

DeletedUser

BurningVikingShip.jpg

(More burning ships as promised.)
Closing the 2nd week of the war, we have our current stats.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: King Cole, rocfrog420, Le Guerre, Santaco2

Timeframe: 11/02/2016 00:00:00 to 25/02/2016 21:11:22

Side 1: 25
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91,585
Difference: 91,585

chart

67b6f68e291ec0a2360e49ef26ffddc5.png

DeletedUser

Any updates on the war? It's been a while-

when the the war started, both tribes were around 300k, now Viking is all but gone and Old has really skyrocketed

Erig

when the the war started, both tribes were around 300k, now Viking is all but gone and Old has really skyrocketed

That pretty much answers the question doesnt it? Viking dead. Old alive :)

DeletedUser103709

Yeah we kinda took over this, we got them with alot with the early backtime's they had no offence left and then it was just the case of cleaning them up. The only ones left now are the ones that hurt us too much with moral :(

Onto the next :)

Last edited by a moderator: