Old Friends

celtic rage

Long time no see guys, this was by far the best world I ever played, just came back after 3 years over in world 70. glad to see some old faces still lurking about.

DeletedUser

i too was with PWC for quite some time. i was bellajb back then. i have just joined world 76 and hope it turns out as good as 13 was.

johnny789

What happened to [R]ruthless and the mighty melee master?? (Paladin)

DeletedUser

Shootout to all the veterans of W13. Hope everyone is doing well in RL. I hope one day we all can reunited and play. I can't believe that not long ago we were all noobs starting out in W13. Miss everyone. Hugs and kisses. :)

DeletedUser

Shootout to all the veterans of W13. Hope everyone is doing well in RL. I hope one day we all can reunited and play. I can't believe that not long ago we were all noobs starting out in W13. Miss everyone. Hugs and kisses. :)

Sup, Driver, hope you are doing well. Miss this world, but I'm glad I'm not playing this game anymore, I remember leading CIV was nightmare of reading mails, resolving all the little disputes in the tribe regarding who nobled and reserved what, and then the war times...man, I was online 10h per day during CIV vs PURE. Good old days:)

Aukana

Odoakar, I very rarely read the forum, but still remember your leadership, and miss those friends in CIV. Chissy and I hung on in there till the end. One of the uses of social media eg Facebook is to still keep in touch with W13 friends playing no longer. Good times!

shagohad

Im back trollin here missing the world. Its crazy how few people are on the newer worlds.... not even full boards...

DeletedUser

I got dragged into w80. We will see how that goes tho i don't like the notion of pay to win that's now in tribal wars.

DeletedUser

Apparently odd worlds on .net don't have pay to win.

Hope everyone is done well, been even longer for me since i quite W13