OLD generation vs NEW generation

DeletedUser

Who wins?

The old since players or new?

Motive for the choice...

DeletedUser95066

Old school players in .pt are guys that were tops in old worlds start ups, but now are just fail players who cant reach the top...

DeletedUser

Old school players in .pt are guys that were tops in old worlds start ups, but now are just fail players who cant reach the top...

not really ...

I'm an old Pt. Player

The "OLD SCHOOL"tribe, Don't have many Old players TOP

Sorry my English :S

Hugs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do not want to see my Troop, NOOB
2 months from now we talk

In fact 10 000 without resources plundered many troops you should have no doubt lol
They saw what I said? They're just to prove I'm right in RUN! just mining! ahah

If you have no troops and no farms at all there to tell me that the wilt. Decorate the village? lol

DeletedUser

I laugh at the OP.

Skill has nothing to do with how long you've played, thats just silly. A person thats been playing for a month could be more skilled then a person playing since '07.

DeletedUser95066

In fact 10 000 without resources plundered many troops you should have no doubt lol

If you have no troops and no farms at all there to tell me that the wilt. Decorate the village? lol
That's a chance...

They never heard about farming -.-

DeletedUser

you are more noob than I thought.

Regards and good game buddy

DeletedUser

you are more noob than I thought.

Regards and good game buddy

Of course, I'm noob do. Entered the world in less than one day and I just lack 1000 resources to plunder 10000. Leet are you:)

Just curious, noob here, has been a top 1 four times on the server Portuguese;)

DeletedUser

The amount of time you've played on the game doesn't mean anything imo. It's all about how much you've learnt/how skilled you've become in the time that you've played.