Old player returning to play, looking for co and/or tribe

DeletedUser

Hellooo :D

So my name is Brit and I last played TW about 3 years ago. During that time, I had many achievements as a player. I will highlight my playing career below...

1) Member of TSoH, W15 (the tribe was top ranked 6 when I left).
2) Member of TESB, W21 (the tribe was top ranked 1 when I left).
3) Founder and co-duke of Grind, W29 (the tribe was top ranked 1 when I left, and stayed at 1 for quite a while following my departure).
4) Founder and co-duke of Cookie, W35 (the tribe was top ranked 3 when I left).

I haven't had time to play the game the last couple years, but now my schedule is freer and I'm willing to give it another go. I also don't know any of the current players (I think my group of friends quit around the time I did), so sorry if I seem like a complete stranger! Hopefully things will change soon.

I understand that things will have probably changed, but I feel like I could still bring some sort of experience, playing and leadership ability to current tribes. It'd be awesome if one of the tribes on this world would let me join them, either as a player or a co-player; I'd be more than willing to bring whatever I can to the table from my years of experience and success.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or anything.

Thanks! =)
Brit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Ben/Brit

I also played a long time ago (5 years) and just started playing again. Currently I am in a tribe with 2 other guys and we would really like you joining us. We have covered most of the leadership roles, but I think you will feel most welcome and ofcourse is all advice welcome to the council. Let me know if you are interessted in joining us!

Cil